Inkheart Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Read it?
  Awesome book!
  I liked it.
  I'll add it to my list of things to read.
  No.
View Results

Russian_Lyricist

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:47 pm
I read it when I was sick a few Christmases (sp?) ago and I could not put it down! I even liked it more than Eragon. For whatever reason, it's currently my favorite book. I have also read Inkspell, which I enjoyed just as much. Does anyone have a clue when the third will be out?  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:10 pm
I have no idea! I'm excited for it to come though. What do you think they'll call it?  

The Popetator
Crew

The_Naked_Archeologist

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:29 pm
I read half of it, but it shortly occurred to me that I had a dozen or so other novels I wanted to be reading for leisure, and I'd just received a copy of Crime and Punishment, a brilliant Russian novel. (That's all a run-on sentence, but never mind it.) It's not the best book i've read, because I shoved it aside for alot of novels that were better than it, but it's decent. It appeals to people with more of a taste for fantasy, while I have more of a taste for realism.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:09 pm
I'm reading 8 different books. 1 is for school and the rest are for leasure. Three of them are sci-fi two are realistic fiction and the other one is purely fantasy.  

The Popetator
Crew

The_Naked_Archeologist

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:17 pm
The Popetator
I'm reading 8 different books. 1 is for school and the rest are for leasure. Three of them are sci-fi two are realistic fiction and the other one is purely fantasy.

I know, to the amazement of everyone else, I love to read.

I've gotten into alot of Russian literature, (Mostly due to my boyfriend.) and alot of other pretty obscure stuff. I just don't have much of a taste for fantasy, (Though I was a pretty big fantasy nerd awhile ago. My tastes go in phases.)

I'm reading a purely factual book on Japan and their customs, something on handwriting analysis, two or three Shakespeare plays, and a few books on writing techniques. <.<; I'm pretty busy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:13 am
Another series to add to my library!LOL  

akumasama999
Crew

The Popetator
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:22 pm
_BeautifuloDay_
The Popetator

I know, to the amazement of everyone else, I love to read.

I've gotten into alot of Russian literature, (Mostly due to my boyfriend.) and alot of other pretty obscure stuff. I just don't have much of a taste for fantasy, (Though I was a pretty big fantasy nerd awhile ago. My tastes go in phases.)

I'm reading a purely factual book on Japan and their customs, something on handwriting analysis, two or three Shakespeare plays, and a few books on writing techniques. <.<; I'm pretty busy.
I just got done reading three of shakespear's plays! Which ones are you reading?  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:16 pm
I have quite a few books on Rusian Liteature that my parents decided to purchase for me so I can catch up on my herritage. (I'm 100% Russian.)

I mostly have a taste for Fantasy and historical fiction.

Russian_Lyricist

moko123456789

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:59 pm
maby i will read it...them  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:10 pm
I love the Ink books. <33
=o There's a third one coming out? I had NO idea.

Recyclable Raccoon

Russian_Lyricist

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:14 am
Yes, it's a trilogy. There's no way it could end how it did in Inkspell! It needs to come out soon! sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:07 pm
Well, ya know, some books have REALLY stupid endings. >.<;;
Makes me wanna strangle the authors when they have cliffhanger endings or the ones where they want you to come up with your own ending.

Recyclable Raccoon

Russian_Lyricist

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:41 am
Exactly. They do it all the time on television as well. It a way to make sure the next book or next episode is seen.

A movie as well?

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:46 pm
Theif Lord has a movie, don't see why Inkheart wouldn't.
Ever read Theif Lord? It's also by Cornelia Funke. <33
I spelled her name wrong, didn't I? ^^;;

Recyclable Raccoon

Russian_Lyricist

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:03 pm
YES! That was a good book as well and I saw the movie. The little kid (read it so long ago I forgot) is so cute. heart

#11-Shoving for beginners

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff