Black Moon Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JapaneseChick813
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:47 pm
This is the place to post about what I sent to you all.

Black Moon

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:35 pm
Ooc// so~ -pokes rp/thing- what now? should I just... sit back and wait for other to comeor something another?  

Purrerro

nongerpipi

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:59 pm
I am here everyone but I must leave so I will come back soon  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:20 pm
ooc// ok then this means we just have to wait for the others to post or something.  

Purrerro

CrownPrincessLaya

Heart Star

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:59 am
((*sits down and takes out magizine before realizing that she hates mags and tossing it* (my "occ//" is the double parenthisXP)))  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:11 pm
CrownPrincessLaya
((*sits down and takes out magizine before realizing that she hates mags and tossing it* (my "occ//" is the double parenthisXP)))

ooc// natta problem! and welcome to the club we have t-shirts-- wait... -thoughtful- this isn't club... anyways! nice of ya to join in posting. and please dont kill the magazines.... i mean really... that would be killing shougo beat or shounen jump... or and video game magazines  

Purrerro

CrownPrincessLaya

Heart Star

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:02 pm
begonia
CrownPrincessLaya

ooc// natta problem! and welcome to the club we have t-shirts-- wait... -thoughtful- this isn't club... anyways! nice of ya to join in posting. and please dont kill the magazines.... i mean really... that would be killing shougo beat or shounen jump... or and video game magazines
((*picks back up mag then flinches as if burned and drops it* GL!? anyway, thnx 4 welcoming me... when do we rp?))  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:43 pm
CrownPrincessLaya
begonia
CrownPrincessLaya

((*picks back up mag then flinches as if burned and drops it* GL!? anyway, thnx 4 welcoming me... when do we rp?))

Ooc// notta clue for when it starts! but anyways yeah~
so im guessing everyone here has read the character profiles for everyone one, right?
so... does that mean we should get to know each other too? cause if soo... My name is Ara and its nice to meet ya!

Purrerro

Purrerro

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:10 pm
ooc// -twirls in circle multiple times-
kleiner blauer Vogel ~ little blue bird
wie glücklich sind Sie? ~ how happy are you?
im Himmel so hoch ~ in the sky so high
nie gefangen in einem Käfig. ~ never caught in a cage.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:18 pm
Hello so how are you girls doing have you praticed yet.  

JapaneseChick813
Captain

nongerpipi

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:13 pm
so I arrived and may i know who is doing what?
so i stare and say that gurlo's gotta prob with mags. we should burn all the mags in the world. lol but let's get to know eachother. my favorite food is...anything besides chicken...but mostly rice.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:21 pm
Ooc// well i-- well my character is vocals and we shouldn't burn all mags... Shoujo beat and shounen jump are good along with game review mags. all the others... can burn.
i like anything spicy, sweet, or anything strawberry.

Purrerro

CrownPrincessLaya

Heart Star

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:52 pm
((i like sushi and vanilla milkshakes... not together tho mrgreen oh yeah an i'm the manager whee ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:58 pm
ooc// Nice ta meetcha manager~  

Purrerro

CrownPrincessLaya

Heart Star

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:48 pm
((hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! unfortunatly my parents have opposed strick rules against me having any funXP 8:30-9:30 i ask you!!!! stressed (see my proflie sweatdrop )))  
Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff