Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:41 pm
I'm opening a Naruto RP here! If you want to join observe all the things listed below!

Table Of Contents
ninja Plot
ninja Rules
ninja Made-up template
ninja Made-ups
ninja Mains
ninja Banners

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:45 pm
Plot

The RP takes place ten years after Shippuden or for those who don't know what I'm talking about there was a three year timeskip so all the original characters are twenty-five now.
All has been peaceful around Konohagakure Akatsuki has been thwarted and Orochimaru has been killed...Or so they think... Villages are reporting to the new Hokage Naruto about signs of men in black cloaks with red clouds. But thats not the end of the reports many villages have reported a pale member....a snake like creature many are guessing Orochimaru.... For now all villages have been ordered to be on their guard and be ready at any time for an attack.....  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:46 pm
Rules

1.) Be literate. That means punctuation "quotations for speaking" (brackets for ooc) and no chatspeak. So dont t@lk like @ n00b or ur gonna b banned!

2.) No godmoding!

3.) Romance is okay in fact encouraged but no I repeat NO cybering!

4.) Annoy me and you're gone! Why? Because I make the rules  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:51 pm
Made-up Character
Template

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Birthday:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Status:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Bloodline limit:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Justu:[/b]
-[u]Ninjutsu:[/u]
-[u]Genjutsu:[/u]
-[u]Taijutsu:[/u]
[b]Weapons:[/b]
[b]Special/Extra Info:[/b]
[b]Rp Example:[/b]

Remelz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:52 pm
Made-up Characters

This is the section for made-up characters. If you want to be a made-up of your own pm me your profile and if your in I'll pm you back then add you onto this list.

1.)

Username: Spiffeh-God
Character Name:Kajida, Sira
Height:5'6ft
Birthday:April 28th
Appearance: User Image
Personality:Sira is usually happy and smiling but he can sometimes be found at the memorial mourning over deaths. He is kind towards his friends and is usually symathetic to total strangers who may need help which can sometimes cloud his judgment. He's also goofy being found training alot and he does experiments with different jutsus knowing it would be dangerous. But if anyone harms his friends he would be willing to fight to the death.
Background: About a year after Sira was born Konoha began having trouble. A five tailed phoenix was attacking the village. In the battle against the phoenix his whole clan was wiped out... In an effort to stop the phoenix his mother and father both sacrified there selves for a sealing jutsu... The phoenix was sealed inside of Sira...
With the seal on his shoulder Sira lived a hard life... Many villagers shunned and even took an effort to kill Sira. He didn't know why the vilage hated him so much... So he assumed it was because he wasn't strong enough which pushed him to try harder...
In his efforts Sira graduated from the academy with high marks. But that didn't seem to be enough for anyone. Soon he learned about the phoenix from his sensei and began blaming himself for the many deaths at the phoenix's hands. His team mates also soon found out but they were sympathetic to Sira's great surprise...
Just as he had become a chuunin Sira's team mates died in a mission at the hands of Orochimaru... Sira pushed himself harder in their memory eventually becoming a jounin at the age of fifteen. He can now be found spending time at the memorial leaving flowers in honor of his clan and team mates....
Bloodline limit:The kajida's are known for their fire abilities. Fire literally flows through their veins. With the Kajidagan Sira can use fire as a weapon without chakra but he scarcely uses it believing it to be a bit unfair. The Kajida clan has different intensities to the flames they are able to use. Starting with orange then proceeding to yellow and blue later on in life. What intensity your flame is decides what color the clan symbol you are permitted to wear is at that time.
Sexuality: straight
Crush: Ai
Justu:
-Ninjutsu:
Phoenix force:burning roar
Phoenix force:silent death
Inner release:Kaji level 1
Inner release:Kaji level 2
Inner release Kaji level 3
Fire clone jutsu
-Genjutsu:
Inner burning
Screech of the phoenix:depression
Screech of the phoenix:anger
-Taijutsu:
Burning lotus
Kajidagan style:pressure points
Kajidagan style:Blazing barrage
Weapons: kunai, thread, senbon, shuriken
Special/Extra Info: Sira trys to conceal the phoenix from people he's just met. But sometimes the phoenix will begin to weaken the seal. When this happens a deep gash forms on sira's left shoulder in the center of the seal. Blood will flow from the gash as the phoenix sends waves of pain into Sira's body...Also unknown to many is that the phoenix has two halves like yin and yang. One dark and one light. Unknown to Sira is that he uses the light halves chakra and flames. Resulting in not only his flames being more intense but unlike other Kajida's white and violet...If the dark half of the phoenix does obtain control Sira's normal gray eye's will change to a shade of violet and the flames he uses will turn black and violet...
Rp Example sad (I was rping Akatsuki members they weren't my character in the rp))

"Tomorrow we attack Konoha and extract the demons from that pathetic village.." Itachi said in a menacing tone to the members of Akatsuki..

"My Itachi I guess you have broken all bonds to your village now.." Kisame sat looking bored..

Itachi ignored Kisame's comment and continued speaking. "Kisame and I shall handle Sira... Deidara and Sasori you both take care of Kamino... Zetsu and Tobi I want you to handle that strange Hyuuga Fuujin.."

"You know Itachi I don't recall you mentioning who's going to capture your sister Shakuma..." Deidara wondered aloud fiddling with a clay bird..

"Yes Itachi what about Shakuma?" Zetsu didn't usually talk but the fact that Itachi had conveniently forgot his sister made him wonder..

"Our leader says he wants to take care of Shakuma.." Itachi said this sentence with no emotion not revealing any feeling's toward Shakuma.. "And remember once you have captured your target bring them to the training grounds.. So you all understand the plan?" Itachi sat back down to let his words sink in..

Every member in the room nodded and filed out it wold be a busy day tomorrow and an interesting one..

2.)

Username: Little_Demonz

Character Name: Ai Shizuka

Height: 5ft

Birthday: April 4th

Personality: Ai likes to be alone most of the time and play her flute, but sometimes she gets a little lonely and wants company but she is very shy around new people and she can't speak her mind. She has low self-confidence which can get her in trouble when fighting sometimes. She is fairly serious when it comes to training or missions and she pushes herself too far sometimes.

Background: Ai had been born into a famous medical clan, which gave her high expectations to reach. By the time she was eight, she was expected to be able to focus her chakra into her hands. Sadly she couldn't, but they let it pass. She had made it to genin easily, but she had another expectation. This time she was expected to be able to use her chakra and use it for healing practices, but she couldn't and decided that if she couldn't pass at medic jutsus she would work on musical ones instead. Making it to Chuunin was a bit harder and by that time her clan shunned her for not being able to live up to them. So she continued to use her flute but she also wanted to show her clan she could become a medic nin, but instead she became a Jounin and she tries to forget her past even though she is good at medic jutsus.

Bloodline limit: None

Sexuality: Straight

Crush: Sira

Justu:
-Ninjutsu:
Mystical Plams
Poison Extraction
Sound Confusion
Concentration Release

-Genjutsu:
Sound Insanity
False Healing
1000 Needles of Death

-Taijutsu:
Poison Needles
Crushing Sky Kick
Crushing Fist

Weapons: Her flute, senbon, and kunai

Special/Extra Info: She knows alot of medical jutsus and when a comrad is hurt she tends to seem like a mother.

Rp Example: ((This is from another one of my RP characters when she and her teammate were fighting Tayuya))

"Ryo!" Mizuumi held Ryo and looked at Tayuya with an evil look in her eyes.

Tayuya retrived her flute and looked at Ryo and Mizuumi. "Ohh, im so scared. Like you could do anything to me." She said still having her evil smirk on her face.

Mizuumi's temperature started to rise and she layed Ryo against the wall. "Stay here. I dont want you to get hurt." Her voice sounded more agressive than her normal quiet tone. "Your gunna pay." She said rushing at Tayuya fullforce.

Tayuya slashed at Mizuumi with a kunai, barely getting her. "Damn." She looked around for Mizuumi when she had disappeared.

Mizuumi was above her and landed on her head causing her to fall face down. "We...should leave...now." Mizuumi quickly took Ryo and jumped through a window and behind a tree.

3.)

Username:Itachi Girl5
Character Name: Shizume Hikamoto
Height: 5'7"
Birthday: 5/3
Appearance:User Image
Personality: Sweet, Hot tempered, gets annoyed easily
Background: Shizume's parents, wheren't impressed with Shizume's ninja skills so they sent her and her brother away so there grandparents can train them. My grandparents are raising my 9 year old brother Masaya and me, Itoko my 22 year old brother is a member of the Anbu black omps. Shizume ran away and was founded by Orochimaru and trained under him for along time before returning to the leaf villlage having her memory earased.
Bloodline limit:None
Sexuality:
Crush: Itachi
Justu:
-Ninjutsu: Darkness Jutsu, Ice dragon jutsu, Fire Dragon jutsu, Air dragon jutsu, Earth Dragon jutsu, Water dragon jutsu, White lighitng, Red lighting, Lighint Strike, Lighting Fire strike alot more.
-Genjutsu: None
-Taijutsu: Primary Lotus, Reverse Lotus, Leaf Whirwind, Grand Leaf Whirwind.
Weapons: Fire Whip, Lighitng Whip, Lighting sword, Fire sword
Special/Extra Info:
Rp Example: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8646079

4.)

Username: Ybbor

Character Name: Reks

Apearence: User Image

Heigt: 5'8"

Birthday: July 29th

Personality: Reks is Bi-pollar. He can be either loud, obnoxious, and cheery, or quiet, lonely, and shy. He enjoys learning new jutsu, training, and eating Ramen.

Backround: Reks was born and raised in the village of Fire, Konaha. He lived a quiet life, not that noticable. In the academy, he graduated with mediocer grade marks, but high fighting grades. He also was rased with his best friend, Admete. Admete is a leopard that Reks summons at any given time, if she is not by his side. Admete can change from a small, cudly leopard, into a fierce, full-grown leopard. Reks specializes in fire techniques. The dragon demon, or Kasai Dorogan, was sealed inside of Reks at birth. reks had always thought it was a birthmark, but it was realized that it wasn't when he turned five and his father explained it to him before his early death. Only Reks's parents, the hokages, and the highest ranking shinobi were ever told. Reks has never shown anyone this mark, so he was never shunned at all. This caused him to lead a normal life. And the fire dragon inside of him made him stronger at fire techniques, causing him to excell in the academy.

Sexuality: strait

Crush: Fuyu

Jutsu:

-Ninjutsu:
Kasaikobushi no jutsu-flaming fist technique
Kasaikyohaku no jutsu- flame stars technique
Summoning jutsu
kagebushin no jutsu- atr of the shadow dopple ganger

-Genjutsu
Instant death jutsu- belief that you are dieing
imitation jutsu
shadow stars
shadow knives
fake sceen

-Taijutsu
Fist of Tao
Yin fist
Yang kick
eight trigrams fist rotation

Weapons:
Giant shuriken
Giant kunai
shuriken
kunar
thread
medical knives

5.)

Username: Chibi-Kiba-kun

Character: Fuyu Bara

Height: 5'9"

Birthday: December 29

Appearence:
User Image

Personality: friendly, caring, strong and sweet

Background: Fuyu was born into a family of farmers, fisherman, . Her mother had the kekkai genkai that manipulated water... and her father didn't. She loved to play around in the water... even though it was only warm enough for water two months out of the year where she lived. She didn't really have a home... she was always out playing in the snow. Untill the day when her father killed her mother. He supposedly hated her for having the kekkai genkai. Until this day Fuyu still hates her father, even though she killed him at the age of 7. She left her village and wandered the streets there after, picking up ninja skills here and there. Fuyu has a demon too... it's a wolf demon and it has no name. it's a giant black wolf that terrorized her village, so like in the real NARUTO, they sealed it away in the youngest of the village. She was a baby at the time, so she didn't understand why alot of people hated her, for she didn't know about the demon untill she turned 6.

Bloodline limit: none, she doesn't know the full extent of the kekkai genkai yet though...

Crush: Reks

Ninjutsu:
Crystal Ice Mirrors (yeah I know it's Hakus jutsu...)
Ice blade
Shadow clones
Water Manipulation

Genjutsu:
Winter Rose Petals
Mystic Raging Winds

Taijutsu:
Crushing Ice Kick
Rose Petal Hurricane
Crushing Ice Fist Double Punch

Weapons: Her fans, and a small sword she carries on her back

RP Example: ((this is part of the elaborate RP in one of my other guilds))
Aido sat looking sadly at her hands, flicking them at the wrists, just above her knees. "Well... we have to do something..." her short black hair slid to in front of her face, blocking her from the rest of them... but it couldn't stop the arguing. She looked up, her deep red eyes slipping just from underneath the strands of hair looked even deeper against her near white skin. "I-I too have nightmares, and can sense things others can't. And sometimes even see flashes of the near future... sure we are a different kind of "creature" but we are still mostly human... other than our fangs... we look alike." she looked back at the floor and tucked her feet even more under her. She pulled her hair back behind her ears, and closed her eyes...

6.)

Username: ikarri
Character Name: Ikari kitsuna
Height: 5'6"
Birthday: December,11
Appearance: User ImageUser Image
Personality: she pretty shy at times, shes very kind though, very willing, she is also strong even though it may not look like it at times, sneaky
Background: Ikari comes from a long line powerful clan that uses moon attacks and wind attacks. The price for these powerful attacks is the kitsune curse, turn you into a evil fox. Many people are scared of this curse because it so distructive, so she can be pretty lonly at times. Her parents died when she was 6 in a war and her brother and her grew up together and lived together sence then. Her brother and her went different ways in only few years he became a ABNU and she became a Jouin when she was 13.
Bloodline limit: Her clan is know for there powerful moon attacks and wind attacks, but there is a price for these powers they hold its called the kitsune curse. Its a very bad curse that everyone holds in her clan, this curse is actived when theres a full moon and when shes mad or sad. She turns into a pretty evil fox. Everyone has blue and white mixed eyes in her clan this is one of the symbols of the curse.
Crush: none yet
Justu:
-Ninjutsu:
Moon style: Dark Straggle Whip
Kitsune Curse relse Level 1
Kitsune Curse relse Level 2
Moon style: Moonlight Blade
-Genjutsu:
Moon style: Moonlight Haze
Moon style: Dance of the Kitsunes
Moon style: Darkness over Light
-Taijutsu:
1000 Claw Strike
Wind Fury Kick Fist
Wind Choke Hold
Weapons: fans, katanas, kunai, posion bombs
Rp Example: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27371291&

7.)

Username:
Nats_is_EMO
Character Name:
Nanaka Yumako
Height:
5’ 7”
Birthday:
10/18
Appearance:
User Image
A-class missing-nin
Personality:
Nanaka is very distant, and almost robot like. She’s quiet and calm. She takes everything seriously so it’s not wise to joke with her. When you get to know her, she only warms up a little. She’s very violent when angered. She’s an introvert.
Background:
Her family is a well respected ninja clan from the Sound country. She lived with her family until the age of twelve. She was kidnapped and never found. For three years she was expiramented on (they tested new drugs and technology on her.) At fifteen, the people who had kidnapped her tested a new drug that was supposed to make someone forget what had happened in the past 24 hours. Something went wrong with the drug and Nanaka wound up forgetting all of her past. The kidnappers dumped her off in a forest and she has been wondering for two years.
Bloodline limit:
None.
Sexuality:
Bisexual.
Crush:
No one… yet.
Justu:
-Ninjutsu:
Chakra Absorption Technique
Clone Great Explosion
Hiding Camouflage Technique
Lightning Blade
-Genjutsu:
Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique
Temple of Nirvana Technique
-Taijutsu:
Front Lotus
Lion Combo
Reverse Lotus
Golden Thunder Power
Weapons:
Giant Scythe
Fuuma Shuriken
Giant Shuriken
Double Bladed Kunai
Special/Extra Info:
Her left eye and ear are mechanical. They record every sound and sight she sees. She remembers nothing that happened to her before the age of fifteen. Her mechanical eye can see through walls and clothing to a certain extent. It also holds a laser that can burn wholes through just about anything.
RP Example: (from a DNAngel RP on my forums.)
Hiwatari Satoshi sat in his bedroom, staring blankly out his window. He felt... empty. Though Krad had been a burden, Satoshi now missed the constant negative remarks about how he ran his life, the sudden burst of pain when he saw Niwa. He felt as though half of him was missing. He wanted to hear the cruel, emotionless voice plot out his way to kill Dark and he wanted to be able to yell at Krad for them. He wanted his old life back.

Yet Satoshi was happy with his new life. He didn't have to worry about falling in love, or having fun. There was no fear that he'd suddenly cry out in pain because Krad felt like having fun himself. He was now able to let a true smile shine whenever he felt it should. He was now able to live his life the way he wanted.

8.)

Username: Akatsuki Kagura
Character Name: Tsukikage, Ryuk.
Height: 5'8"
Birthday: April 10
Personality: Ryuk is usually the reserved and quiet type. She doesn't really speak unless spoken to. She usually doesn't show emotion and seems distant at times. She is kind towards her friends though a little shy when meeting new people. She can be violent when angered and won't hesitate to lash out.
Background: Ryuk was born in the small Kagegakure--or village hidden in the shadows. The small Tsukikage clan lived in this small village, everyone having a bloodline limit that lets them use powerful attacks drawn from the moon's power. But also, their Kekkei Genkai lets them manipulate shadows, travel through shadows ect. Her father, being one of the strongest shinobi in the village, was able to manipulate shadows into dark flames then control them to make strong attacks, while her mother was able to use different powerful attacks consisting of moon power and shadows mixed. After she was about 3 months old a horrid demon dragon had arisen from the shadowy depths of Kagegakure. It possessed stronger shadow powers along with strong demonic powers and destroyed most of the Tsukikage clan. The dragon actually feeds on souls, so it was in search of an infant to be its host at the time. The dragon, known as Kokuryuha, destroyed most of the small village and found Ryuk. Ryuk's parents had tried to defend their child from the dragon but ended up losing their lives in the process and the dragon took a shadowy smoke-like form and manifested itself into Ryuk's body. The only surviving member of her clan was her older brother who had been knocked out. He raised her and they both went to Konoha since the village was no more. After Ryuk had became a Chunin, the dragon that had been feeding off of her soul, slowly turning it into the tained soul of the dragon, had taken over her body for the first time, killing her brother in the process. Now Ryuk has no family, but doesn't seem to care anymore since her soul is fading away.
Bloodline limit: She can manipulate shadows and create dark flames, also using a few attacks that consist of power drawn from the moon. But also since she has the Kokuryuha dragon inside her, she has demonic traits such as she can heal within a few seconds if hurt. She can also summon rings of fire and she can touch/manipulate flames without using chakra. At some points she is also faster than normal.
Crush: None yet.
Justu:
-Ninjutsu: (some of these I know are actually attacks taken from Hiei from YYH..)
Jaō Ensatsu Kokuryuha-Black dragon hell fire.
Jaō Ensatsu Rengoku Shou- Fist of the mortal flames.
Kokuryuha: level 1
Kokuryuha: level 2
Tsuki: moonlight power blast.
Tsuki: moonshadow power blast.
-Genjutsu:
Kokuryuha: Demonic haze.
Kokuryuha: 5th gate of hell.
Kokuryuha: Demonic soul screaming torture
-Taijutsu: none.
Weapons:
Special/Extra Info:
Rp Example: ...-__-.. Eliza sat at her computer glaring at the screen for a few minutes. Damn. How troublesome.. She thought as soon as she saw
Rp Example' "Tch.. Oh well.." she muttered to herself and began to type a rp example anyway. "It would be mean to say that.." she muttered and shrugged. She was about halfway through typing it when a random thought popped up in her mind. I wonder if anyone is going to think my rp example is stupid..? Eh..who the heck pays attention to Rp examples anyway? Feh. Oh well. She continued typing and said aloud, "I wonder if this is a good enough example..hmmmmm.." She thought a moment. "Ah well...." and stopped typing to finish the rest of her character profile thingy..

9.)

Username: Kopi Dokuto
Character Name: Dokuto
Height: ...Ummmm...Dont know.
Birthday: September 13
Personality: Dosen't like to be annoyed.Partially psychotic.
Background: Dokuto came from a special village known as the village hidden in the blood.An event in his past caused him to go psychotic and leave his village.He has since started hating to be around people and vowed to kill someone.Will say more when he feels like it.
Bloodline limit: Fukuseime((Blood line eye))Allows him to copy bloodlines,but his own control over them is limited and he cant expand it.He is also only able to see blood.Its always active.
Crush: Doesn't care.
Justu:
-Ninjutsu:
Otankianki((Cascading fate))An orb thats formed in his hand that explodes on impact.10 different versions.
ketsuekibakuha((blood blast))use the plasma in the blood gathered in your hand as a projectile.
ketsuekisoso((blood funneral))make blood implode.
ketsuekiken((blood blade))condense blood into blade shape.
ketsuekisharin((blood wheel))blood put in form of shiel.
Ketsuekikakuhan((blood whip))put blood in the form of a whip.
ketsuekidangan((blood sphere))fire a sphere of blood
ketsuekihari((blood needle))fires needles of blood.
ketsuekibakudan((blood bomb))makes a bomb of blood.
ketsuekiinpan((blood seal))seals holes.
Ketsuekimisuto((Blood mist))Spreads blood out thinly around an area.Dokuto uses this to see most of the time.
Various fire and earth jutsus.
-Genjutsu:
ketsuekibushin((blood clone))can make up to seven clones out of blood each having a fraction of your chakra
ketsuekikurushimeru((blood crucify))make the blood move around the opponenet to distract them.while they are you hide in the blood and show them scenes of pain.as it is show to them you strike them in the apropriate place((example.show them getting there arm cut off.then slash there arm leaving a wide gash where it showed it would be cut off))
Other standard genjutsus
-Taijutsu:
ketsuekiyoku((blood bath))strike ground in a way to make the blood around you turn twoards a tidal wave like manuver twoards your enemy.
ketsuekidageki((blood strike))prescily strike an artery that is close to the heart or the brain in a way to stop the flow.
ketsuekigoteiryuu((blood five halt))strike 5 points each with in a half second from the last to stop flow even more than the ketsuekidageki.
Other standard taijutsus.
Weapons: Kunai and shuriken
Special/Extra Info: He has a demon inside him that is planning on taking over his body.
Rp Example: Dokuto sighed.He had been in this village for a while,and he was already getting bored.It probally wouldn't be long until others found out where he was.He walked through the village as he normally did,the air around him heavy with the scent of blood.

10.)

Username: Shakuma_Marie_Uchiha
Character Name: Shakuma Uchiha
Height: 5'6
Birthday: 10-03-95
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Shakuma is cind of shy, and can be very quiet. She is one to get things done in a timely manner/
Background: When Itachi killed the Uchiha Clan, her threw Shakuma into the forest to be killed and eaten by wolves. But this was not so. Instead, the wolf pack that found her raised her as their own, and a White Wolf with strange red markings known as Shiranui became her Wolf-mother. Before she returned to the village at the age of ten, a Seven-Tailed Tiger was found tearing up the forest. A ninja who had been taught the forbidden sealing Jutsu sealed the great beast inside Shakuma, and it is still there today. She sometimes can transform herself into the tiger, but only when she herself or one of her loved ones are in danger. She now resides with her brother Sasuke.
Bloodline limit: Her Kekei-genkai, Sharingan, grants her the power of copying another ninja's ninjutsu and genjutsu.
Crush: Nehi Hyuuga
Justu:
-Ninjutsu: Roar of the Tiger: Five Claw Swipe
Roar of the Tiger: Seven Tail Slash
Roar of the Tiger: Inferno Flame
Growl of the Tiger: Fury Pounce
Pheonix Flower Jutsu
Dragon Flame

-Genjutsu: Silence of the Tiger: Veil of Mist
Growl of the Tiger: Firespout

-Taijutsu: Leaf Fire whirlwind
Windfire

Weapons: Four large Blade-Fans that have poison in the tips of the blades. These Fans become the claws of The Seven-Tailed when Shakuma transforms.

Special/Extra Info: Pic of her Wolf-mother- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rp Example: mine are shimikuna and Shakuma_Marie_Uchiha

11.)

Username: Hopelessly x_x Alone
Character Name: Yuuhi Korasu
Height: 4'10"
Birthday: Febuary 14
Kyo's Appearance: Before: User Image
After: User Image
Personality: Kind, ready to help others in need, can be either really happy or really sad.
Background: Her parents were KIA and she grew up with her grandparents who were assassins. They were always gone on missions to kill high ranked ninja. Her grandfather was killed on one of his missions, leaving Yuuhi with only her grandmother who not long after developed the Sakura Disease. Passing away when she was 7 and she grew up becoming a medic-nin promising to never let anyone she knows die.
Bloodline limit: None
Crush: None, doesn't care
Justu:

-Ninjutsu:

Chakra Absorption Technique
Healing Resuscitation Regeneration Technique
Hiding Mist Technique
Mind Body Disturbance Technique
Mind Body Switch Technique
Mystical Palm Technique
Poison Extraction Technique
Water Clone Technique
Water Prison Technique
Water Release: Syrup Capture Field

-Genjutsu:
Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique

-Taijutsu:
Double Piercing Fang
Gentle Fist
Piercing Fang
Double Fox Fang

Weapons: Senbon, medical knives, katana
Special/Extra Info: She has a fox named Kyo that can change into a large fox capable of jumping far distances, seemingly flying but isn't.
Rp Example: Kuki walked into the Dojo hoping to train, not knowing weither or not she had a sensei so she wanted to get some training in. She walked into a room full of logs, some sitting on the ground some hanging from the ceiling. She pulled out two fans she had in her belt-like sash and opened them, looking and counting all the targets. "Twenty targets. Shouldn't be to hard." She held her fans out to arm's legnth and jumped high in the air, spinning on her way down sending senbon at every target. When she landed she counted how many she hit. "Twelve. Dang, I have to try harder." She continued training until she was wore out. After half an hour to an hour she sat down in the middle of the floor. "Eight...teen..." She counted catching her breath. "Have to...try harder..." She said standing up but was barely able to stay standing, so she fell down and sat there. "Have to...get up."

12.)Age: 14 1/2

Height: 5'2ft

Birthday: July 27

Sen: User Image

Personality: Saiya is a very shy person who always seems sad, she keeps to herself and is always either traning hard or talking to her little fairylike friend, Sen. She might seem like a quiet person but if you get to know her she is very kind and likes to talk alot. She is kind of mean at first but it's not hard to earn her trust, if you act the right way twards her.

Background: Saiya is a half demond and hald human, her mother was a human and her father was a demond, when Saiya was just born her grandfather, a demond, tried to put a curse on her to kill her since she was aslo half human, and because if her powers matured she could kill everyone in her village. But the curse her grandfather has tried to place on her didn't work but it left a scare on her lower bac acting as a reminder of the cruel treatment from the villagers. By the time Saiya was four years old her father died trying to protect her from someone trying to kill her for the same reason her grandfather tried to kill her. Her mother is her only family member left and she is her mothers. her mother was badly injured and then turned seriously ill. her mother lives in the hospital and she visits her every day to make sure she is alright.

Bloodline limit: Saiya is from the Sand village. Like Gaara, she is a demond.

Crush: Not shown

Justu:
-Ninjutsu:
Healing of the Heart
Stage 1:Fire Breathing
Stage 2:Water Bending
Puresure Point

-Genjutsu:
100 Years of Death: Stage 1
100 Years of Death: Stage 2
100 Year Blaze

-Taijutsu:

Weapons: Long Sword, Long Thin Piece of Cloth raped around her leg, Shuriken [big and small], kunai, small gun, the sounds of her flute,

Special/Extra Info: Saiya has two forms, a half demond and a long dragon
Rp Example:

13.)

Username: Air on Ocean

Character Name: Fuka

Height: 5'7 (6'2 cause of hair)

Birthday: September 15th

Appearance:
User Image

Personality: Fuka seems to change his personalitiy to fit the scene. When their's no danger of harm he's inocent and sweet. Most girl find him adorable then. He very shy mostly around girls. But, on the battle field he's calm and determied. He's cold to the enemy but will show mercy and hates to shead blood.

Background: He was born in the land of the snow. His village found out what he really was and tried to kill him but, it backfired resulting in the desruction of the village. He wandered as a child soon metting up with Zabuza and Haku. Seeming to have the same abilities as Haku, they train him. He soon learns that they use their abilities for evil and escapes. Zabuza turns to land of waves against him. Fuka wanders now fearing that one day the people after him will find him.

Bloodline limit: Hyoton Kekkei Genkkai

Sexuality: Straight!

Crush: none... yet

Justu:
-Ninjutsu: Flying Water of a Thousand kills
Mirror of Ice crystal
Heavy mist
Ice incasement
Avalanch desturction
Manipulation of water

-Genjutsu: Frozen tundra

-Taijutsu: Increase speed

Weapons: Ice needles

Special/Extra Info: His hair is spiked up into a shark like fin. He's a dango fan. He'll do anything for some.

Rp Example: The sound of his feet pounding the ground, his heart beating so fast it sounded like it was exploded, and his breaths quick and shallow were all the he could hear. If he could hear at all. He moved fast in the tree tops. His body was screaming as him to stop, but he was screaming back not too. He couldn't stop. If he stopped they would catch him. If they catched him he would have to fight. If he had to fight he would kill them... He looked ahead. "Kohona" He thought seeing the walls rising up. He would be safe there. "Yes," He thought, " I'll hide in Kohona..."

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:57 pm
Main Characters

This is the section for main characters. If you would like to be one of the mains listed below just PM me a request. I will accept the first request for any of them. Do not whine if you don't get the main you want!

Naruto-

Sasuke-

Sakura-

Kakashi-

Hinata-

Kiba-

Shino-

Kurenai-

Ino-

Shikamaru-

Choji-

Asuma-

Neji-

Lee-

Tenten-

Guy-

Gaara- gaaraofthesandcountry

Temari-

Kankouro-

Orochimaru-

Tsunade-

Jiraiya-

Kabuto-

Itachi-

Kisame-

Deidara- Akatsuki Kagura

Sasori-

Zetsu-

Hidan- Akatsuki Kagura

((Please let me know if there are any I missed that you would like to roleplay as))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:11 pm
Banners

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8926867][IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb198/kaki_ya/normal_Genin.jpg[/IMG][/url]

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:39 pm
Ai walked through the streets of Konoha, looking for any suspicious behavior. "Seems like everything is fine." She held a kunai just in case. "I guess I could get something to eat while everything is fine." She pulled out an apple from her back pouch and started eating.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:41 pm
Sira walked through the village just back from training. He had been experimenting with jutsus many said it was dangerous but no matter how much sense as it made to him he never listened. He was thoroughly tired now and he noticed that he was starving. So he headed toward Ichiraku's ramen shop..  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:53 pm
Ai finished her apple and threw it away going back to search the village for suspicious people. "I can't believe I have to do this. There hasnt been any reports for three days." She sighed. "But I guess orders are orders." She decided to make it more fun and played her flute while walking by all the shops.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:57 pm
Sira heard the sound of Ai's flute as he began digging into his ramen. He turned around to see the girl scanning the village while playing a flute..  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:16 am
Ai looked in the shops and saw someone looking at her. I wouldn't say he looks suspicious, but I guess I would look at someone playing a flute scanning the village. Oh well. She went back to her job but she slowed her walk, not wanting to get told that she wasn't out looking long enough.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:17 am
Sira shrugged and turned back around continuing to eat his ramen... She must be scanning the village for intruders.. Oh shoot I need to be scanning the village too... he sighed stood up and began scanning the village as well...  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:22 pm
Shizume was walking around the village when she heard Ai's flute, she followed the sound when she saw Ai, "Ai whats up?" Shizume asked walking next to her.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas