Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Free Krissim Art (Page 4 added kitty) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:01 pm
Yep, you read it right, for a limited time you have a chance at getting some free art by me. Why you ask? Because I finally finished up with school and want to try to revitalize my artistic spirit. For the longest time I have wanted to experiment more with Photoshop, and get good enough at it so I can do some commissions on the side for real cash. Thus, I thought the best way for me to loosen up and experiment with new styles and tools is to get my wonderful AFG friends to submit some willing models for me to work off of.

So if your interested in having one of your characters drawn by me, read the next few posts to learn all the important info and how to apply.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:04 pm
The Thread Rules

The below information will explain the basics of how this thread will work.

• First off and most important, just because you submit a character doesn't guarantee it will be drawn. I don't know how many or how few characters I will be motivated to draw. I hold the right to close down the thread whenever I feel like it. This thread is also not based on the order applications are submitted. I will be basing my choices on which characters spark my interest.

• That having been said, there will be no whining, complaining, or any other kind of grumblings if your character isn't chosen. Also no making rude comments to anyone who is chosen. This is free after all, and I will kick you out of my thread if you can't act civil.

• There is no telling what you might get if I draw your character. It could be line art, a head shot, waist up, full body, chibi, or in any number of styles. I just want everyone to know in advance that they shouldn't expect a masterpiece.

• Finally, by posting your characters you are allowing me artistic freedom of how they will be drawn. I will be choosing clothes, poses, backgrounds, and all that good stuff, so if you are real possessive over how your character is portrayed than don't submit them. I will also be using these drawings as future samples of my work so if you have a problem with your character being displayed without your permission than don't apply.

There, hopefully those rules weren't too bad. ^.^;;

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:07 pm
How to Apply

• I ask everyone fill out the application in the next post for each one of the characters you wish to apply with. Big warning, any characters applied without the application will be ignored.

• There is no limit to how many characters you can enter so feel free to enter as many as you like. Since this is the AFG, I expect the majority of entries will be furs, but I also love drawing people, ferals, fantasy creatures, and all that other good stuff so feel free to enter them as well.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:14 pm
Application

Character's Name:
Species: (if its made up breed, that you don't have a name for, feel free to skip)
Description: (This section is extremely important. What I am looking for is such specifics as fur/skin/scale color, eye color, markings, and all that good stuff. Do not include clothing details. I am planning on using my artistic freedom on them so all I want is a really good description of your character's physical appearance.)
Accessories: (If your character has some special little items, weapons, or other accessory, feel free to add a description here. That doesn't mean for sure however it will be drawn with them.)
Personality: (Feel free to write as much or as little as you want on your characters personality. This will be to help give me a feel for your character's nature.)
Sample Pictures: (Good sample pictures always help, but they are not required. It might also be good to link a few good photos on the animal species your fur is modeled off of.

Application Code

[b]Application[/b]

[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Accessories:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Sample Pictures:[/b]

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:17 pm
Completed Pictures

This post will display any of the artwork I create from this thread.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:19 pm
ninja Reserved just in case I decide to take over the world ninja

Krissim Klaw

Hunter Morda

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:30 pm
Application

Character's Name: Hunter Morda
Species: Red Fox
Description: See link
Accessories: None relevant.
Personality:Happy most of the time but can be depressive. Also can be perverted.
Sample Pictures: See link

LINK: http://www.freewebs.com/rainey_angel81/crenn.htm

Character's Name: Unknown Name
Species: Unknown
Description: He stands as part human, part fur, part demon. He doesn't have wings, but his muscles allow him to jump to seem like he's flying. His red eyes shine in the dark, casting fear in most opponents, those daring enough to take him on perish very quickly. He has a pure black fox like tail and his ears are also black, but the rest of him is human like.
Accessories: There is a tatoo on his crotch, not visible, but it's a seal to make sure Trystan can contain him inside himself.
Personality:When released, he causes devistation where ever he goes. Normally always in a mood and scares most with his red eyes, evil seems to flow from him. Although normally kept inside Trystan's body, if the situation is dire, he will burst from his chest and protect Trystan and Trystan's friends or loved ones.
Sample Pictures: None

Character's Name: Crenn Morda (Lt. Morda)
Species: Humanoid (Cyborg/Human and Machine)
Description: Crenn is an experimental unit, using the latest technology to 'make' a human. The experiment was more than a success, there used to be a computer to control him, but slowly Crenn's brain took over making him more human than machine. He still relies on machines but could get rid of them. But as with most things, the machines are a part of him he doesn't want to get rid of. But he appears mostly human except for the few electronic bits.
Accessories: Electronic bits that appear on his face, normally for external ports or
Personality:Secretive normally, advising the commander on tatical situations or on the rare occasion, love life.

Character's Name: Trystan Jones (Commander Jones)
Species: Angel
Description: Killed in a mysterious accident, he reappeared years later as an angel, helping those in need. He looks like he did before he died, except he now has large white wings. It's rumoured he's the angel of death.
Accessories: Large white wings 'sprouting' from his back.
Personality:Hates death. Mostly depressive when it does happen. Prefers not to be alone and also wants to be with those he loves.

If any more information needed, let me know.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:49 pm
Oooh! I've always wanted Krissim Art, and I could never afford it!! Even if I don't get picked, though, it's still a great opportunity to see more wicked Krissim Arts.... heart

Character's Name: Manda
Species: Turkish Angora
Description: All white fur, blue eyes, long blue hair with bangs, long bush tail, always seen with her "other self", which is a small feral Turkish Angora with no hair and blue eyes.
Accessories: Um...her "feral self"
Personality: Optimistic, chipper, friendly, caring, hyper, naive....Overal "Cute"
Sample Pictures: www.freewebs.com/mandatifa/fursonainfo.htm  

Manda_Tifa

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:34 pm
Application

Character's Name: Zanzarus
Species: Red panda
Description: Anthro red panda, floofy tail striped red and white, tipped black. Emerald green eyes. Short, white muzzle, with white around the eyes. Short shoulder length, pink hair. Red back, black front. Red fur going a short amount down backs of arms and legs. Soft white ears. Long nails.
Accessories: Hello Kitty hairclip.
Personality: Spunky.
Sample Pictures: [x]

Application

Character's Name: Audi
Species: Draline
Description: Jet black anthro draline, none of that human-like legs. They should look more like a cats on hind legs, but longer, and more fitted for walking that way. Shoulder length black hair, long strandlike red bangs. Small red wings extending from back. Long, short haired black tail, with red, dragon-like spines extending nearly to the tip of the tail. Attentive red eyes. Sharp black ears. Long nails.
Accessories: Bright pink, or pale pink bow near the end of the tail, but before the spikes end. Green collar with Pink heart. Silver engagement band on ring finger.
Personality: Quiet and withdrawn.
Sample Pictures: [x]

:p There's an updated version of Audi too. <3  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:55 pm
Yeigh. :3

Application

Character's Name: Kristin
Species: Slender-horned Gazelle
Description: Kristin loves jumping (she just made it to NCS! Woohoo! Ahem...) And loves doing things (not watching, not talking about, DOING,) and her most recent interest is Egypt. Slender-horned gazelles are Egyptian. Her favorite color is red, mostly because it symbolizes intensity. Her colors are gradiental (which is a word I made up, meaning that it's not obvious where here peachish tan starts and her white begins)She be having very small boobs.
Accessories: If it suits the setting and clothing style, a black and dark blue watch.
Personality: Bouncy, thoughtful, determined, cocky, irritable, athletic, loud, adventurous, logical yet artistic.
Sample Pictures:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/49418966/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47867847/

Thanks in advance, in case you choose me. <3  

Zella L.

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:28 pm
How can I turn this down? X3

Character's Name: Sirus
Species: Snow Leopard/Wolf hybrid
Description: Very tall and lanky, little tone. Dark grey fur, black spots along his back, arms and legs. Wolf shaped tail, human shaped face. One eye is covered in a bandage. Long very light grey hair.
Accessories: The bandage around his face
Personality: Calm, pretty mellow. and fairly quiet.
Sample Pictures:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/169377/  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:43 pm
Character's Name: Rain
Species: Snow Leopard
Description: it's all in her site. able to draw her in feral or taur with anthro upper half.
Accessories: just the earring in left ear with small bell attached
Personality: when in taur form..she's very bouncy and playful
Sample Pictures: www.freewebs.com/rainey_angel81/rain.htm  

Rainey_angel81

lost2darkness

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:21 pm
Application

Character's Name: The Lost
Species: Clouded Leopard - Species ref 1 and Species Ref 2
Description: She is about 5'5", has average build. Size C to D, and slightly large leg muscles. She has a greyish coat, and a blue underbelly, as well as blue inside of black clouded leopard spots (see animal ref). Has brown hair, that is very very curly, and green eyes. Hair and coloring in both feral and anthro form apply. In feral form, species is stocky and shorter than most cats.
Accessories: Green necklace with a tree OR a silver/blue turtle necklace, earrings/fishnet gloves/'emo gloves' optional
Personality: reflective, calm, and curious. Not hyper or overly sexual.
Sample Pictures:
reference 1
Another Reference
Anthro Reference

reference page

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:35 pm
Application

Character's Name: Shugo
Species: Angel Fox
Description: Tall, sky-blue eyes, long silver hair, soft white fur (including ears and tail).
Accessories: Angelic Staff for a weapon
Personality: Kind and caring, though a bit shy. He believes that through caring and kindness, anything can be achieved. Wishes to be strong enough to protect those he cares about.
Sample Pictures: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/TEK1986/Shugo.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/TEK1986/ShugotenshiKitsune.jpg  

Shugo the Fox

Witty Shapeshifter

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:38 pm
Oh wow, so many applications already. (Giggles as she works on a pic of one of the characters. ninja )  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff