Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Interest in Roleplaying Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay for polls?
Cha.
100%
 100%  [ 206 ]
Total Votes : 206

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:52 am
Well, as you may or may not have noticed since it looks like most people don't hang out in the subforums very often, the roleplaying forum is very...quiet, to say the least. I guess I thought that I'd just make this thread really quick to figure out what the general consensus is about them. You know, like, if I make a few literate RP threads, would people join, would they post regularly, etc.

So, just talk about your feelings concerning literate roleplays or even roleplaying in general so I know what I should work on in the subforum wink

((PS: To other mods - although this topic doesn't really belong here, it would be the most productive to have it here, at least briefly. I'll move/delete it myself when I'm done. Thanks ^^))

DISCUSS:
arrow What types of Roleplays you like (Literate vs. non-literate)
arrow Subject matter you enjoy roleplaying (angels vs demons, schools, romances, etc.)
arrow How often you would post/check for posts if you were to join one
arrow How often you post/peruse the guild in general.

All of this information will help us make the guild better for you, so make sure your replies are honest and constructive wink  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:12 pm
Well whenever I'm done with all this school work I've been getting, I'm up for roleplaying, might have to be until end of school for me to participate though in the roleplays *sigh*
but yea I'm into almost every kind of roleplay lol
and I check the guild pretty much every hour  

Kazimar

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:55 pm
Good to know ^^ I'm probably going to try to recruit you once I decide to make a thread wink Hehe.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:11 pm
I always wanted to do some roleplaying....but the story i have read is so far....so I can't join them...sigh.....  

Seikamoon

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:29 pm
minangels
I always wanted to do some roleplaying....but the story i have read is so far....so I can't join them...sigh.....

Er, I'm afraid I don't understand your response sweatdrop Is it just that you always show up late to roleplays and they're already far in so you feel weird joining? Because you shouldn't worry about that. Most roleplays are very welcoming to new people, no matter how long they've been going on. Well, unless they say "CLOSED" or "No more new members" because they'd probably get kinda mad if you joined those sweatdrop You don't 'see those very often though.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:43 pm
What types of Roleplays you like: Semi Literate, no one liners, but long posts hurt my muse
Subject matter you enjoy roleplaying: Well... Midevil, Halo, Martial Arts schools, Tokyo Mew Mew. My characters usually are human, angel, phoenix, neko, or something mixed and of course, they all have magical powers!
How often you would post/check for posts if you were to join one: Everyday!
How often you post/peruse the guild in general. I 'peruse' the guild everyday ^.^  

Hari_Alchemist

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:56 pm
Hari_Alchemist
What types of Roleplays you like: Semi Literate, no one liners, but long posts hurt my muse
Subject matter you enjoy roleplaying: Well... Midevil, Halo, Martial Arts schools, Tokyo Mew Mew. My characters usually are human, angel, phoenix, neko, or something mixed and of course, they all have magical powers!
How often you would post/check for posts if you were to join one: Everyday!
How often you post/peruse the guild in general. I 'peruse' the guild everyday ^.^

Good to know ^^ Thanks for answering my survey!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:26 am
Anochaa
Well, as you may or may not have noticed since it looks like most people don't hang out in the subforums very often, the roleplaying forum is very...quiet, to say the least. I guess I thought that I'd just make this thread really quick to figure out what the general consensus is about them. You know, like, if I make a few literate RP threads, would people join, would they post regularly, etc.

So, just talk about your feelings concerning literate roleplays or even roleplaying in general so I know what I should work on in the subforum wink

((PS: To other mods - although this topic doesn't really belong here, it would be the most productive to have it here, at least briefly. I'll move/delete it myself when I'm done. Thanks ^^))

DISCUSS:
arrow What types of Roleplays you like (Literate vs. non-literate)
arrow Subject matter you enjoy roleplaying (angels vs demons, schools, romances, etc.)

All of this information will help us make the guild better for you, so make sure your replies are honest and constructive wink

arrow I like all kinds of roleplays, but literate is always best. where *actions* "speaking" 'thinking' and such are clearly defined.
arrow Any subject matter... especially combat.
arrow A couple times every weekday morning, and once randomly every day on the weekend... most of the time.
arrow as often as i post/check for posts.  

Grae-Byorhil

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:43 pm
I'm roleplaying right now =D  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:16 pm
Quote:
arrow What types of Roleplays you like (Literate vs. non-literate) arrow Subject matter you enjoy roleplaying (angels vs demons, schools, romances, etc.)

arrow I like literate, but non-literate are good too. I just hate text (txt) talk. I can't read it!!! I can't read cursive or text talk.
arrow I like all kinds. (yaoi, yuri, straight) I'm a hopeless romatic though and prefer fantasy to reality, too many laws (like gravity)
arrow I check my rps everyday a million times to see if someone has posted yet.... Like a dog waiting for it's dead master sometimes.... crying
arrow Oh, I check all my active guilds everyday if I can or when every I'm on and have the time (Dedication *shines) I check non active guilds less often though.  

RosesandBlood

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:41 pm
Repressed Memories
I'm roleplaying right now =D

Really? Where?! 'Cause I"m totally going to come stalk you razz  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:34 am
What types of Roleplays you like (Literate vs. non-literate)
I like Roleplays that are semi literate...

Subject matter you enjoy roleplaying (angels vs demons, schools, romances, etc.)
The themes are great... they just need a better start I think

How often you would post/check for posts if you were to join one
at least once a day... probably more...  

Zephist

Raizer-Sabre

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:16 pm
DISCUSS:
What types of Roleplays you like (Literate vs. non-literate): I don't quite get what that means, but I'm open for both the kind that has *action*, "speech" (though I don't always add the quote marks lol) and the kind that's written like a story
Subject matter you enjoy roleplaying (angels vs demons, schools, romances, etc.): Action fantasy. I have a couple of RP characters, both designed for this kind of RP
How often you would post/check for posts if you were to join one: Everyday, where I can
How often you post/peruse the guild in general: I check everything I'm a part of everyday  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:26 am
Im yearning for a Viking, or medieval rp.  

Blindmonkey5561

Heightz

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate role-playing. I haven't tried it cause' it looks stupid.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They scream in my ears.

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces