Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Wow~! ~*My Own Guardian Angel!?*~ [[ Woot Open! ]] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

General iFapp

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:28 am
::Wow! ~*My own Guardian Angel?~*::

*~*~Story~*~*

Ever though your life wasn't worth anything? Parents don't care about you? School is a complete disaster. Your friends are leaving you one by one. Ever felt..like there was no one there for you? Well..thats when your wrong! Lately teenagers who have been feeling like this have changed. What caused it? Well...their Guardian Angels. Guardian Angels are assigned to cetain people who have bad situations in life. Guardian Angels must go through school in the Heavens first to be a "Guardian." After being assigned Angels go to Earth and meet the humans that they shall be guarding and directing to help them in life. So heres the question..If your a person with hard times in life...What kinda Guardian angel would you have? Also...do they even exist? Well...then get ready to learn and find out on.. Wow~! ~*My Own Guardian Angel!?*~

*~Contents~*
Whats gonna be in my profile?
*Characters
-Humans
-Angels
*Rules
*Updates

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:31 am
~~Whats Gonna be in My Profile?~~

Humans:
Gaian name:
name:
appearance:
bio:
personality:
Sexuality:
who's your guardian: (you'll get to know once you start Rping! ;3)

Angels:
Gaian name:
name: Any age possible
appearance:
bio:
Race: (Vampire, demon, or even humans that have sold their souls willing to the Demons to become one of them. But they still have their minds and souls.)
sexuality:
who do you protect: (If you're an Gaurdian Angel Of Course, and You will know once you start rping~ ;D)

**Same profile used for Soul Stealers.

*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

Guardian Ranks:
Guardian: Has been a guardian for a long amount of time. ( Is now a regular ya know.)
Sensei: Teachers of guardians, Also High ranked guardian
Assistant: An angel who assists a Guardian on their Job. Or a Sensei while teaching new Guardians.
Beginning Guardian: Congrats! You have just Graudate from the School of Heavens. You can now begin your asignment ^^.  

General iFapp

General iFapp

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:32 am
**~Characters~**

::Humans::

Gaian name: Wolf Bloodlust 2001
name: Kai Yamanaki.
appearance: Picture.
bio: Kai's mother died shortly after she and his father had an fight. She packed her bags, and got away with the car. 2 days later, he and his father heared she died in a car crash that day. His father wasn't himself ever since. He started to drink and was drunk every night after his work. He hit Kai several times a day, and even said it was his fault because of the fight his parents had. Shortly after that, Kai couldn't take it anymore and started to use drugs, he was already mentally not so good, and thanks to the drugs he went insane and killed his father, when he hit him again, with his bare hands. He just kept punching his face, untill he didn't move anymore. When he found out what he did. He went crazy and grabbed a knife, and layed the cold steel on his pulse[[ dunno if it's the correct word ]] and wanted to cut himself, but before he could his Gaurdian Angel Appeared and stopped him.
personality: Kai is the type of person who doesn't talk alot. He hates everybody around him, and especially his father. But he can be nice and talkative too. That's probably why you should talk to him instead of trying to talk to him when he's moody and not so talkative.
Sexuality: Straight
who's your guardian: Open.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:34 am
*~*Characters~*~

::Angels::

Gaian name: Anochaa
name: Xerxes (Goes by Xe [pronounced "Z"] or Xerx most of the time)
appearance: Picture
bio: Xerxes was always the screw up of the angel academy. He just barely passed and wasn't even assigned a human to protect once he graduated because none of the teachers felt they could trust him. Much of this distrust comes from the fact that his mother fell in love with a demon and he was the result. Everyone fears that he will eventually convert to being a soul stealer. Although he has a kind heart, he still has a bit of a problem controlling himself sometimes. Because he was not assigned a target to protect, he was given the task of going down to earth in an almost human form - although he still has his wings and things that have acute senses to the supernatural can see them, the average human can not. They can still be felt by the average person, but they don't see anything there, so he has to be especially careful when walking around in crowded areas.
personality: Xerxes has a bit of a dual personality, much like he has dual colored wings. He has a good heart and is generally a very likable guy, however, once you get on his bad side, it is hard to get out. He can be ruthless to those who cross him and many times his extreme sense of justice compels him to do things that is normally frowned upon by the other angels.
Race: Half angel, half demon.
sexuality: He's never had a real relationship since he was training for so long and he's not exactly the most liked person in the school...so he's still open to experimentation before he decides which way to go
who do you protect: Nobody, at the moment.

General iFapp

General iFapp

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:35 am
~*~Characters~*~

::Soul Stealers/And other Creeps Who joined the Soul Stealers::
~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
((So I forgot to include this into the Story. So i'll explain it now. Soul Stealers in this story aren't your typical soul stealing demons. They feed on people's misery. Human's depression attractives them and so does human emotions. Brokenhearted people are they're main desires for they can feed upon them until they are satisfied. Sadly this causes a human to suffer through life or may even kill them. A second reason Guardians were created. So there you go..thats the story for the Soul Stealers. Humans and Guardians...Beware.))
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~***~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~

Gaian name: Anochaa
name: Eztli
appearance: Picture The picture is her true form, but when she's walking the streets, her wings disappear completely. She gained the power to regrow them when she needs them, so to speak. Also, her ears shrink down so the points are just barely noticeable.
bio: Eztli graduated at the top of her class when she was in the angel academy. Her abilities surpassed even some of the teachers, which made her arrogant and quick to ridicule those around her. She quickly became frustrated and bored with those around her and began to "play" not only with the humans she was supposed to protect, but even with the other angels. She would influence them to do awful things, simply for her own entertainment. Once bored with that, she turned to the dark side of the soul stealers, seeking something that could bring her pleasure instead of boredom. Although she wasn't caught for her wrong doings until after she left on her own accord and was never brought to justice by the angels, her name lives in infamy as both the greatest and worst angels ever to pass through the academy.
personality: Arrogant is the best way to describe her. She only speaks when she has something to say and usually only has something to say when shooting down another person. She is cold and distant, thinking herself too good to associate herself with anyone else. She has a sharp tongue and knows how and when to use it to her advantage. She is also very manipulative and always gets what she wants.
Race: Fallen Angel. Her once brilliant white wings turned black and straggled when she became a soul stealer.
sexuality: Straight.
who do you protect: Nobody. She just influences people so they do her bidding.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:35 am
::~*Rules*~::

wahmbulance No Godmobbing
wahmbulance Follow all gaian rules
wahmbulance Pg-13 Please! If you wanna go further you know what to do
wahmbulance Try to post atleast a couple times a week please.
wahmbulance If your going to leave for a while Tell before you go.
wahmbulance PM your Profile to me with "No Way Dude." In your profile somewhere.
wahmbulance When you OC please use brackets. example: (( )){{}} [[ ]] or even < >
Use Correct vocabulary! please don't do...(example) "omg lyke u r so kool." no l33t either!
wahmbulance Remember I'm the ruler of Cheerios in this RP biggrin I CAN CHANGE THE RULES IF I WANT stare
wahmbulance Be nice :3
wahmbulance Fighting is allowed. No killing though.
wahmbulance Alsoooo. If you could please use pictures as references to your appearances!!! ^_^;
wahmbulance heart And last but not least...HAVE FUN AND GET JIGGY WITH IT :3 blaugh

General iFapp

General iFapp

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:37 am
::*~Pure List~*::

Wolf Bloodlust 2001

::*~Naughty List*~::

Wolf Bloodlust 2001 [ If i put myself on the Pure list, i should add myself to the Naughty List too. I'm naugthy!! xD  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:38 am
exclaim exclaim exclaim ~**NOW OPENED!!!!!**~ exclaim exclaim exclaim  

General iFapp

General iFapp

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:29 am
Kai was laying on his bed and had stared at the ceiling for some time now. And he knew his father was drunk again. He sighed and moved his hands behind his head, and and rested his head on them. He closed his eyes, and fell in a restless sleep.

Kai looked around the place and noticed he was in the middle of the city he lived in. He saw his parents' car driving in his direction with a high speed, and from the right side there was a big truck, comming at the direction of him two. He then closed his eyes and held his arms before his face, not wanting to look what would happen. Some seconds later screeching tires and a second later a loud BANG. He removed his arms from his face, and opened his eyes. He saw the truck laying on its side with only a few scratches and a bleeding truck driver, because the truck fell over. He then looked at the other car that was laying upside down against a tree. His eyes widend as he saw his mother laying next to it.
"Mom!!" he yelled, as he tried to run to her, but his feet were stuck in the ground, unable to move.

The sirens of cop cars and ambulances could be heared in the distance as he woke up, sitting up straight, with sweat all over him, and breathing heavily. He then looked at the blanket that was over his legs, and rested his shoulders on his legs, digging his face in his hands. "I couldn't do anything..." he said to himself and sighed deeply, he then let him fall back with his head on the pillow, and a tear ran down from his eye to his cheeck.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:23 pm
Xerxes wandered the streets of the city with no real destination, a cigarette held loosely between his lips. Although there were no cars on the streets and they were even beginning to turn off the street lamps due to the lack of activity, it was still too early for him to go home. There was something calling him, pulling on his heart. It made him restless. He had been on earth for nearly three months with no action. He was expecting to find someone on the first day.

He let out a frustrated sigh on the the street corner and flicked some ashes into the sewer drain below him and looked up. His eyes were guided to a single window and locked there. Something was different in that room. Every where else he walked, he felt the all to familiar sense of companionship, but not in that room. The loneliness was overwhelming. He took one more long drag on his cigarette, making it glow an obvious red in the almost perfect dark, then spread his wings out behind him. They spread over five feet on each side and with one satisfying flex, he was thrust four feet into the air, lifting up higher with every pump. He hovered for a moment when he reached the height of the window, dropped his cigarette down to the asphalt below him, then thrust himself back onto the opposite roof top. He took a seat on the edge, his legs hanging off the side.

His eyes were still locked on that window.  

Anochaa
Crew

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas