Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Vampire Kisses? You Suck? Wereling? Blue Bloods? Tithe? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampwolf_mercy

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:54 pm
heart Hey! Here are some books you can try! I loved them iand i think all us Twilight lovers will too! Vampire Kisses, You Suck, Wereling, Blue Bloods, Tithe, eragon, cirque de freak, greywalker, shattered mirror, moon called, Blood and Chocolate, Blue Girl, Peeps...just a few you can try! heart

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:42 pm
Hm. Although Vampire Kisses is an alright book, it isn't really a book to recommend. Most of the book is just dedicated to Raven rambling on and on about how Alexander is SOOOOOOOOOOO hot and lonely and intelligent and shy. To be blunt, she doesn't even seem gothic. Just because you wear black doesn't mean that you're gothic. confused
On the other hand, most of the other books are nice. Holly Black, Darren Shan (I don't mind how he writes, sue me), Amelia Atwater-Rhodes, and Scott Westerfeld. They're really good.

bushy_haired_freak

Ghemja

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:36 am
Blue Bloods is an excellent one. Stephanie and Melissa, the author, are both fond of each other's story. Melissa took some real life event, gave 'em a little twist, and came up with a totally, completely, original vampire plotline. It's . . . amazing.

I'd recommend Midnighters by Scott Westerfeld or Maximum Ride by James Patterson. Both amazing stories with totally original storylines.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:39 am
I'm planning on reading Cirque du Freak, along with blood and Chocolate. Peeps is another good vampire story. I haven't read it, I just know that it's pretty good.  

Ghemja

Downtown Sasquatch

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:56 am
I haven't read Peeps yet, but I plan to seeing as Scott Westerfield is one of my fave authors. I've read the first two Vampire Kisses books and its alright but seems kinda immature. Blood and Chocolate is also a good one, but I'm not too fond of the ending.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:33 pm
Peeps is OK..all the book was really about was Parasites...not really vampires. Personally I prefer Scott Westerfield's other series Uglies, Pretties, and Specials!! (But truthfully Twilight and New Moon beats these by FAR!!)  

angel2cutiegirl

w i l d f l 0 w e r s

Anxious Darling

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:34 pm
I've already read Vampire Kisses (and it's sequel) & Blue Bloods 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:44 pm
is blue bloods really good? cuz i mean ranking something up with twilight and new moon is pretty brave. if anything is even close to twilight and new moon i think i might check it out.  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:46 am
I've read Blood and Chocolate and I loved it. Everyone's entitled to their opinions, but to me, the ending was one of the best parts!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:12 pm
<3
This is the sort of post I've been looking for. My personal goal is to read 50 books in a year but I haven't been sure on what I could read. I think I'll try reading a few of those books. I've also been wondering about Blood and Chocolate. I've wanted to read it ever since I figured out that it was a book before it was a movie. Although, I never got to see the movie, but the trailor looked so good! =)  

burstingballoon

BellaGrl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:28 pm
All those books rock my sox!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:37 pm
if anythings near as good as twilight i'll read it!!!  

NoxSilva

SweetlyDemented

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:10 pm
    Anything from Amelia Atwater Rhodes is excelent, specially Hawksong. Hawksong is not about vampires, more like demons and angels, sort of, but it's an amazing romantic story. Cirque Du Freak is also good, but nothing compared to Twilight. Anyone know any books that are like Twilight or are just as romantic?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:58 pm
THX biggrin I've been looking for some good books ^^ but i just end up reading twilight or new moon again rofl  

Chihiro-chan7

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SaveraOwnsYou

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:23 pm
oh I read those already =D
I hated the movie of Blood and Chocolate
>.>

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]