PWNED
View Results

Zealous Blue
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:58 pm
I got my permit.

Yayyy

Once I find a scanner I'll post my permit picture. It's super hilarious. xDD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:07 pm
This won't go over well, but I'll say it anyways.

Women Drivers, No Survivors

The Mighty Z-Rex

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:10 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex

I'm a good woman driver because I didn't listen to jack-s**t my mom was telling me when I was learning. neutral I only listened to my man instructor.

So. Ha. ( AKA my mom ultimately drives... not good. )

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:11 pm

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:44 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

I'm a good woman driver because I didn't listen to jack-s**t my mom was telling me when I was learning. neutral I only listened to my man instructor.

I have no room to talk.
Cars explode when I sit in them.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:45 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

I have no room to talk.

That sucks.
It happens to my sister. Who also drives... shitty-like. Things break when she touches them.

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:25 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

I have no room to talk.

That sucks.
It happens to my sister. Who also drives... shitty-like. Things break when she touches them.

I drive like a woman. u_u

It doesn't matter though, because I handle all other aspects of life like a REAL MAN!!!! OH YEAAH!

P.S. - I drive motorcycles like a bat out of hell but I couldn't ride a bike down a hill without flipping over the front.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:36 pm
AHH!
I have to wait one more year  

Status Quo Joe

Zealous Blue
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:51 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
This won't go over well, but I'll say it anyways.

Wow, that was racist of me. xD;

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:48 am
It's true.

We let our friend Asian Ian drive (An asian AND a woman) and she flipped the car IN A PARKING LOT.

Luckily, it was one of these new fiberglass cars and we flipped it back over with the truck. Not too much damage; mostly cosmetic.

The Mighty Z-Rex

rayne_phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:08 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
It's true.

We let our friend Asian Ian drive (An asian AND a woman) and she flipped the car IN A PARKING LOT.

Luckily, it was one of these new fiberglass cars and we flipped it back over with the truck. Not too much damage; mostly cosmetic.

wow, I don't think even I could flip a car in a parking lot, unless there's a shoping cart involved....

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:16 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

I have no room to talk.

That sucks.

It doesn't matter though, because I handle all other aspects of life like a REAL MAN!!!! OH YEAAH!

P.S. - I drive motorcycles like a bat out of hell but I couldn't ride a bike down a hill without flipping over the front.

xD
My ex-girlfriend is going to get a motorcycle. She has a license, just no bike. >_>; I'm gonna be worried all the time now.
They're awesome and I've been on them because my neighbor Danny practically collects them. But, it's an accident waiting to happen. >_>;

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

rayne_phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:22 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

I have no room to talk.

That sucks.

xD
My ex-girlfriend is going to get a motorcycle. She has a license, just no bike. >_>; I'm gonna be worried all the time now.
They're awesome and I've been on them because my neighbor Danny practically collects them. But, it's an accident waiting to happen. >_>;

my sister works in the basement of a hospital and to get to where see is she has to walk past the burn trauma unit and see gets to see all the motorcylce accidents, and if that won't stop you from riding one, I don't know what will...

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:32 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

I have no room to talk.

That sucks.

xD

Your ex-girlfriend sounds really exciting. I'd like to meet this young lady. Anyways, the motorcycle isn't as dangerous as people make it out to be. It's those god damned ricers that kill people. I'm a cruiser sort of man.  

The Mighty Z-Rex

DEAD Rasputin
Crew

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:53 pm
XD
NICE WORK!

i got mine almost 8months ago..
and i dont drive much.
i have a car..
a red one...
but....meh... i dont really want my liscenes...
my parents can waste gas.

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces