Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Suggestions, Problems, Questions, and Comments. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:05 pm
If there is anything you have to say about the club, questions you may want to ask, Problems that need solving, or even suggestions to make it better, Comment here please =)  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:55 pm
ninja This must undoubtedly sound stupid, but where is the correct place to start an rpg?

Kenaserenity
Crew

Sin Of Spite

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:06 pm
You had to beat me to asking that, didn't you? razz
This may be a good time for me to ask to put some of the gold donated to use... We could make a Blood+ RP forum... Less clutter in the main forums.

I'll also donate another two thousand if you make a Fan Corner, you know, to put all of the Fan Art, Fanfiction, AMVs, etc.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:44 am
Sin Of Spite
You had to beat me to asking that, didn't you? razz
This may be a good time for me to ask to put some of the gold donated to use... We could make a Blood+ RP forum... Less clutter in the main forums.

I'll also donate another two thousand if you make a Fan Corner, you know, to put all of the Fan Art, Fanfiction, AMVs, etc.

Thank you for the suggestion, it has been made~ =D Enjoy yourselves >ww<  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Sin Of Spite

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:59 am
I was about to donate, but then I realized how much gold this guild has in its account. o.o

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:07 am
Sin Of Spite
I was about to donate, but then I realized how much gold this guild has in its account. o.o

Haha~ Yeah We had a VERY generous donator, who is loved very much for his Donation heart heart

But Donations are still always welcomed~~~! =D I'm selling my some of my items so that I may save up some gold to donate myself to this guild~ >ww<  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Sin Of Spite

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:55 am
But, Diva... Forgive me, it's been a while since I checked my dead guild, but... Why on earth do we need that much in our reserves? o.O I figured that all we could do with it was buy more sub-forums.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:07 pm
Sin Of Spite
But, Diva... Forgive me, it's been a while since I checked my dead guild, but... Why on earth do we need that much in our reserves? o.O I figured that all we could do with it was buy more sub-forums.

True, but you never know =) There could be ALOT of sub forums we could get, and hopefully if this guild grows stronger, there will be alot more suggestions for such.  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Sin Of Spite

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:12 pm
Alright...

Just don't put all your eggs in one basket. Trust me, I made that mistake before.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:59 pm
Oh! Oh! I can donate biggrin

I'm not doing anything with my gold... it's just collecting.

The fan corner sounds like an awesome idea... and I think it should be worked on first o.o I want a place to post my fanart biggrin

Can a sub-forum have sub forums? lol

Under Fan Corner:

Fan art
Fan fics
AMVs

an RP sub forum would be another good one too 3nodding
so yeah... I agree with those previous posts, and will donate to make them possible xd  

OZZYthePENGUIN
Crew

Sin Of Spite

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:13 pm
With the gold we have, we could probably make three separate sub-forums for each of those. o.o

Anyhow, the first role play's been made. :3

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:56 pm
OZZYthePENGUIN
Oh! Oh! I can donate biggrin

I'm not doing anything with my gold... it's just collecting.

The fan corner sounds like an awesome idea... and I think it should be worked on first o.o I want a place to post my fanart biggrin

Can a sub-forum have sub forums? lol

Under Fan Corner:

Fan art
Fan fics
AMVs

an RP sub forum would be another good one too 3nodding
so yeah... I agree with those previous posts, and will donate to make them possible xd

Agreed, I'll make a Sub-forum for Fans right now, however the Rp one has already been made >ww<

I don't think you can make a sub-forum for a sub-forum o.o  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Sin Of Spite

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:36 am
Hmm... We need something to spice the guild up a bit.

Think we could make a 'Games' section... You know, for Dream Avy Contests, Avy Contests, etc. with the central theme of Blood+?

I think it would be fun for all of us. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:00 pm
Sin Of Spite
Hmm... We need something to spice the guild up a bit.

Think we could make a 'Games' section... You know, for Dream Avy Contests, Avy Contests, etc. with the central theme of Blood+?

I think it would be fun for all of us. ^_^

A games section o.o
As in a new sub-forum?
That actually sounds like a very nice idea <3  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:16 am
I'm all for the games section!! biggrin I'd love to donate, but I spent most of my money getting this outfit... sweatdrop  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff