Featured Blood+ AMVs Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:55 pm
There have been MANY AMVs that I've seen, even for Blood+ here are acouple that I think are the best.

Overall:

As I lay Dying- Confined ...The BEST Blood+ I have ever seen, just unbelievably jaw-dropping, I highly recommend it, it portrays the beautiful Gore and awesome action scenes Blood+ is known for perfectly.

Best Romance:

Only Hope- Mandy Moore, Blood+ ...So far I've seen MANY Saya/Hagi AMVs (since its to only romance you can find) Many are actually pretty good, but this one kept me watching the entire thing, despite me not liking Saya/Hagi so I give it props for that.

Best Saya Centered:

What Saya Deserves ...I thought this was very nicely made, losely represents Saya sorta of how she was in the 60s During Blood:TLV, It doesn't show much love interest in it, mostly focuses on the gore, and possible Saya's ....redemption? (sure why not)

Best Diva Centered:

Ice Queen Diva ...Hands down, best made Diva tribute I have seen yet, The lyrics suit her perfectly, and not only that, Love the ending theme during credits, If you haven't heard it, It's 'Our Farewell' By: Within Temptation and if listen to the song, It just screams DIVA~!  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:57 pm
I agree that the As I Lay Dying one was awesome... it made me quite happy.

However, I must disagree with your choice for best romance. I feel that belongs more to

Blood+ - When You Say You Love Me

I feel that the song and scenes selected fit better together; it's beautiful

PS: I'll give feedback on the other two later  

OZZYthePENGUIN
Crew

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:07 am
OZZYthePENGUIN
I agree that the As I Lay Dying one was awesome... it made me quite happy.

However, I must disagree with your choice for best romance. I feel that belongs more to

Blood+ - When You Say You Love Me

I feel that the song and scenes selected fit better together; it's beautiful

PS: I'll give feedback on the other two later

I'll admit, that is a very good AMV, but something about didn't call for the feature (I've seen it before) I dunno, watching it, it seemed never ending to me, the song just kept going on and on, and the maker just kept throwing in random scenes where Saya and Hagi are on the same screen together.

To be honest some parts of it looked ALITTE half-assed, but it was still good.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:49 pm
Heheh... I've got to throw my two cents in and claim that I can best some of these... It may mean I have to postpone some trailers I promised, but I can deal with the guilt. Give me a few days...

Sin Of Spite

Sin Of Spite

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:53 pm
Here's a little something I whipped up due to lack of much anything to do... It's not my best, but not my worst. I can start going through and determining the best AMVs of certain bands devoted to Blood+... Starting with this.

Evanescence: Saya is Everybody's Fool
Heh, had to put my first Blood+ AMV here...

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:09 pm
Sin Of Spite
Here's a little something I whipped up due to lack of much anything to do... It's not my best, but not my worst. I can start going through and determining the best AMVs of certain bands devoted to Blood+... Starting with this.

Evanescence: Saya is Everybody's Fool
Heh, had to put my first Blood+ AMV here...

Awesome AMV, wish I had that talent =)
Though I have to say, the song everybody's fool, I think the lyrics somewhat portray Saya and Diva's twisted relatioship >.> If you ask me of course, anyway your definately good at making them, I loved how you started it off =D  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Sin Of Spite

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:13 pm
Thank you for the compliment, Diva. ^_^

... Though, in all honesty, that is definitely the best AMV I've made in a long while. Most of my others, as of late, sucked.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:24 pm
they r a lot better than most that I have seen in the past...  

Emilyrose24

Out of Kansas

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:21 am
this is my fave http://youtube.com/watch?v=F0I_sifoYV0 i absolutly love the song heart a good amv would be one of karl and diva to the song shut up by cascada  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:23 pm
Guess who's back with a new AMV, boys and girls? :3

... I'm pissed that I couldn't find any clips of Saya and Diva fighting... But this will have to do...

Best Improv (Made in Ten Minutes) AMV: Chiroptera: The One-Winged Angels

Really, this AMV has no point. o.o

Sin Of Spite

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:03 am
Wow, that was a cool amv

~The music from Advent Children really went well with the animation ^^~  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:52 am
Sin Of Spite
Guess who's back with a new AMV, boys and girls? :3

... I'm pissed that I couldn't find any clips of Saya and Diva fighting... But this will have to do...

Best Improv (Made in Ten Minutes) AMV: Chiroptera: The One-Winged Angels

Really, this AMV has no point. o.o

SEPHIROTH!!! heart heart heart heart I LOVE his theme *ww* It went amazing with the vid =) Awesome job!  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Sin Of Spite

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:51 am
Thanks to both of you. ^.^
Anyhow, whenever I get the clips, I'll probably make a Diva AMV... And I have just the song... ~snicker~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:13 pm
Sin Of Spite
Thanks to both of you. ^.^
Anyhow, whenever I get the clips, I'll probably make a Diva AMV... And I have just the song... ~snicker~

Oh? Care to share with the rest of the class? =3 I love Diva AMVS >ww<  

D-i-v-a
Captain

[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out