Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
US Book Cover - I Noticed Something Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noelani Rules

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you notice, he has something around his neck resembling a pouch or a large locket.

ninja

And also, you can't see his scar. Maybe his hair is in the way, but you still can't see it. If Mugglenet's book is right, he's a horcrux. Maybe the scar disappeared because he got rid of that horcrux.

ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:41 pm
Is that the actual US cover? It seems strange to me. Hmm...  

willowtree
Captain

Noelani Rules

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:12 pm
Yeah. It's been all over the internet.
If it's at mugglenet, which it is, I believe it.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:57 pm
That's the best theory about the 7th book ever! You know, it's probably true.  

Remus_Lupin3

Noelani Rules

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:10 pm
Jack_Bauer24
That's the best theory about the 7th book ever! You know, it's probably true.

whee

Thank-you so much!

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:30 am
i love this guild heart  

xXBunnyPrincessXx

Noelani Rules

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm
goldensnitch111
i love this guild heart

xd

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:41 pm
I knew about the locket but I totally didn't notice that we can't see his scar!  

covo

Shigures Editor

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:20 am
But, I was thinking that if he/his scar was a Horcrux, wouldn't he have to kill himself or, like, slice of his forehead or something? =_=ll Anyway, I think his hair's just in the way. Or maybe Mary GrandPre just forgot to draw it in. XDDD

Didn't the locket have a snake on it or something? I forget..

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:06 pm
Shigures Editor
But, I was thinking that if he/his scar was a Horcrux, wouldn't he have to kill himself or, like, slice of his forehead or something? =_=ll Anyway, I think his hair's just in the way. Or maybe Mary GrandPre just forgot to draw it in. XDDD

Didn't the locket have a snake on it or something? I forget..

I dunno about the locket, but the scar was always prominent in the other books...

I don't think she would forget something like his scar.

Noelani Rules

Tech no logy

Salty Codger

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:09 pm
perhaps its the RAB locket? I dunno

and I still stick with the fact that its impossible for harry OR his scar to be a horcrux.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:39 pm
Hmm that is interesting that his scar is not visible. Maybe his hair is just covering it. Of course it's more fun to think that his scar is gone. Opens up loads of insane possibilities and room for conjecture even if it is all wrong in the end... xd  

Nerzerz

Nilokara

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:05 pm
Hate to break it to you, but Voldemort could only split his soul into seven. Which he did BEFORE he heard the prophecy, which is why he went after Harry in the first place, so, it's impossible for harry to be a horcrux.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:32 am
Nilokara
Hate to break it to you, but Voldemort could only split his soul into seven. Which he did BEFORE he heard the prophecy, which is why he went after Harry in the first place, so, it's impossible for harry to be a horcrux.

Why only into seven? And who says he was finished? I need factual evidence.

Noelani Rules

Bioinformagics

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:25 pm
Voldemort can split his soul into as many pieces as he has committed murders. He chose seven because it is a powerful magical number. There is a spell that must be cast to create a Horcrux, and no evidence that he was able to cast it before the Avada Kedavra reversed on him. This does not necessarily rule out that Harry is a Horcrux, since it is fact that some of Voldemort's powers transferred to Harry when the spell backfired.

I think the key to removing a Horcrux within Harry himself is the power which Harry has, that Voldemort does not - Love. Voldemort cannot possess Harry because Harry's love is strong and causes Voldemort pain. I think that Harry's ability to love will factor into this book, as it was very prominently mentioned in the Order of the Phoenix.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff