Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pirates Of The Caribbean, The Official Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply Welcome To The Deck Luv
POTC3: AWE Discussion - Spoilers Abound! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We pilfer, we plunder, we rifle and loot..
  Drink up, me 'earties yo-ho!
View Results

hydroh
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:01 pm
Hey everyone! As we all know, the third movie has come out TODAY (and last night, in some theatres) so, in order to cut down on the vast amount of topics that would clog up the front page, I've made an announcement thread for y'all to chat in! 3nodding

Feel free to discuss your thoughts, feelings, and opinions on certain twists and anything else movie-related that would ruin it for others. You're free to make topics on specific parts of the movie, as long as it's not spam, and as long as it's not just "So what did you think of AWE?" Remember, put in your title whether it's a spoiler or not! Any threads made similar to this one will be moved! surprised Also, remember to put spoilers in white when posting elsewhere in the guild.

Have fun! pirate

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:35 pm
Spoiler:
I knew that Tia and Davy were in love! Glad I noticed the matching lockets...  

VC Verse

xXxPrincess AryaxXx

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:44 pm
VC Verse
Spoiler:
I knew that Tia and Davy were in love! Glad I noticed the matching lockets...

So did I and I kinda said it a little loud to my slow friend in the first showing. xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:40 pm
"Nobody move! I dropped brain..."

"Now I'm being followed by rocks..."

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

Bigfoot9000

Aelfiede

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:55 pm
I saw the French dubbed version because I was with peeps who can't understand English, so that was a bit disapointing. I'll have to wait for the DVD to come out to learn the jokes in English.

And I too knew the Tia Dalma and Davy Jones thing. XP

But let's face it. All of you fangirls who hate Elizabeth should be happy. She is the most pwned character at the end of the movie. Seriously. No sex life, (does sex every 10 years count as sex life?) and she lives with the thought that some day she'll die and Will will (LOL) go ******** elsewhere.

My poor precious beauty. I wanted Jack to save her. Or I would save her. crying

Anyone else stayed after the credits? My mom asked me if the kid was Elizabeth's DAUGHTER. XD Poor boy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:32 pm
What? I had to leave with my friends, they didn't let me watch the credits. What about a kid?  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Aelfiede

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:07 am
Well the end sequence is a silent one that lasts about a minute.

There is a caption that says "10 years later". We see a kid running in a large field singing a pirate song. He has Will's hair and a pirate hat.

Then we see Elizabeth coming behind him. The sun sets and there is a green flash. Liz and son both watch the horizon... and zOMG SHIP! We see Will on it smiling at them. The end.

It's well thought... but that keeps me thinking "WOW, Liz has NO DAMN sex life." She is a saint, for sure.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:28 am
*Spoiler*
F**k i didn't stay for that!!!! I will have to go see it again!!!! I noticed the davy and tia thing and i figured out who she really was before my family did. the whole crab thing tipped me off and the locket. I feel so bad for elizabeth, i like her! But if she died couldn't she go on the ship?  

cookiemonsterxoxo

r u m - r e g g a e

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:54 am
This movie was amazing.
It was funny,
yet serious and sad at times.
Buut, the ending was awesome,
&& I think Lizzie's boy looks like Jack.
domokun

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:10 am
Aelfiede

There is a caption that says "10 years later". We see a kid running in a large field singing a pirate song. He has Will's hair and a pirate hat.

Then we see Elizabeth coming behind him. The sun sets and there is a green flash. Liz and son both watch the horizon... and zOMG SHIP! We see Will on it smiling at them. The end.

It's well thought... but that keeps me thinking "WOW, Liz has NO DAMN sex life." She is a saint, for sure.

Awesome. I read about that yesterday online after I posted. Now I want to go watch the whole movie again.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Jessica Malatori

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:43 pm
After I saw the movie, I went out the next day and bought the soundtrack! Now I have all three! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:49 pm
Aelfiede

Curse me for not staying! I know I should have stayed to the end.
My friend said that they wouldn't be one at the end again so we took off after the movie ended... scream crying xd
Do you think it could be on youtube already?  

Bigfoot9000

Bigfoot9000

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:50 pm
Aelfiede

Was Will turned into one of the weird fish/people things?  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:36 pm
Bigfoot9000
Aelfiede

Was Will turned into one of the weird fish/people things?

User Image Take What You Can...

Not unless he miss uses his power as the captain of the flying dutch man. Which we know he won't.

It was so freaky seeing Davey Jone's true human form. He looked like a grayer version of Barbosa. And the whirl pool fight scene was my favorite part. SO much action! and then Will and Elizabeth just randomly get married in the middle of it. And no, sex every 10 years is not a sex life XP. I don't feel bad for Elizabeth but I feel bad for Will, only step on land every 10 years. Why don't they just make him stand in a bucket of water like they did to Davey Jones?

...Give Nothing BackUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

o b s c y r e

o b s c y r e

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:42 pm
User Image Take What You Can...

Favorite funny part of the movie.

"Scarlet and Josetta: Oh get of! Oh! ow!
Jack: Ladies will you please shut it!

Yes I lied to you
No I don't love you
Of coarse it makes you look fat
I've never been to Blaezzar
It's pronounced 'Egregiously'
And no I've never met Pizaro but I love his pies...
And all of this is of insurmountably no importance to the fact that my ship is gone again....

-Josetta slaps Jack-
-Scarlet slaps jack-
-Jack slaps Jibbs- "

...Give Nothing BackUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Welcome To The Deck Luv

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items