Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
What kind of game styles do you like the most Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wesloe

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:33 pm
Would you prefer the God of War kind of style for a game its pretty cool if you've played god of war.Or fun tweak kinds of games like warioware or rayman raving rabbits.The last choice kind of game style is the classic sidescroller such as the original metroid games mario and the classic megaman games. I dont know how to do the poll kind of thing so just post your answer  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:29 pm
well... really... u forgot fps (first-person shooter). U know... games like Counter-strike and FarCry and DooM... all those kinds of games. But if those 3 are the ONLY choices... i would probably go with the classic side-scroller... because... i am really not a huge fan of God of War.  

Michael Jetfire

Krazy Kia

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:29 pm
I'm into RPGs and Fighting games =3

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:07 am
rpgs and rtses  

Lapster3000

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:27 pm
Wesloe
Would you prefer the God of War kind of style for a game its pretty cool if you've played god of war.Or fun tweak kinds of games like warioware or rayman raving rabbits.The last choice kind of game style is the classic sidescroller such as the original metroid games mario and the classic megaman games. I dont know how to do the poll kind of thing so just post your answer

Tactical war type games or Action Adventure. More of an Role Playing Games type gamer myself. One tactical game that sounds pretty cool though is Guild Wars. If you want a challenging Action Adventure type game try Battletoads and Double Dragon(SEGA), Kid Cameleon(SEGA) or Devil May Cry(PS2).

Also a few addictive games that I can think of off the top of my head are Bubble Bobble(NES), Kajero Deception(PS1) and Dot Hack(PS2). You also can't go wrong with the Final Fantasy series. Just stay away from Tactics Advanced, FF X-2 and FF12 I have all three and wasn't really that impressed at all.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:43 am
really... i wasnt really impressed with any of the final fantasy games except the ones that were on the super nintendo... the ones after that just sorta felt like the same exact game with better graphics and diffrent characters... Now if you want a tactical game... go with Rainbow 6 (any of them will do.) or ghost recon... those are tactical... guild wars just seems like the usual mmo... i dont see how those are tactical in any way.  

Michael Jetfire

theusedrocksmysocks

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:28 pm
mmorpg  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:02 am
RPG's <3  

x3sonjae

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

True Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:54 am
RPGs, and Guitar Hero (have no clue what that is considered..)  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:09 pm
guitar hero would be considerd a rythm game i'm sure... just like those ones with the drums or Dance Dance Revolution... or that wierd raver one.  

Michael Jetfire

Falciron

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:19 pm
Side-scroller. But only a limited amount of those are good, unfortunately.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:52 pm
i know what you mean. its rather hard to find good side-scrolling games. i think the best ones were Contra... but that might just be me... unless u mean the ship ones like Aero Fighters or galiga or something like that...  

Michael Jetfire

ma-hael

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:56 am
RPG's
xd real time RPGs are the best and i atempt to be good at uther tipes of game  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:59 am
Michael Jetfire
i know what you mean. its rather hard to find good side-scrolling games. i think the best ones were Contra... but that might just be me... unless u mean the ship ones like Aero Fighters or galiga or something like that...

castlevania and metroid the 2D ones are the best side-scrollers  

ma-hael

ma-hael

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:10 am
LanceCalvis
You also can't go wrong with the Final Fantasy series. Just stay away from Tactics Advanced, FF X-2 and FF12 I have all three and wasn't really that impressed at all.

how can you say that true that Tactics Advanced and 12 have unual control sitams but they grate stoys and they don't adout 15 carters that you have to keep an eye on

12 has some grate cimamatics Balthier's Level 3 Quickening"Element of Treachery" xd  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff