Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Gamer's Corner
give away + sales Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laharl140

Noble Spirit

7,825 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:49 am
hello everyone I just joined this guild and to celebrate getting in I'm giving away items which will be listed shortly, and selling one or two items from my private stash. now i know you all hate it but there are some rules just to be fair ok:

1. Only one item per person unless your buying, sence it makes it fairer to other people who need donations also.
2. First come first server bases on the give away, i know its not much but thats all i can spare right now.
3. please please please do NOT pm me about giveing away selling items for free I know it's mean but I'm sorry.

Ok so finally here is the list:

giveaway:
thank you letter may 2007 (2) *~ Taken ~*
momo the monkey (1) *~ Taken ~*
yokai's treasure (1) *~ Taken ~*
2k gold *~ Taken ~*

selling:
flame sword (1)
sword of aegis (1) *~sold to Deba ~*

I will list more when i get the money to get more donation items, and for purchasing items post your offer I will take a look at all offers.

NOTE 1: I have run out of give away items all that is left is one item to be sold, but don't get discouraged when I have items to give away they will be listed here again.
NOTE 2: Donations would be appreciated so I could;d get more items for the give away, but if not I can still pull something together.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:20 pm
That's really nice of you to give such good items away =) I'm sure you'll make some people really happy ^^

This does belong in the Advertisements/Give-a-way subforum though, so I'll move it there in a little bit.

Good luck!! ^^  

Anochaa
Crew

Imortal_Gymnist

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:27 pm
So i have a question are you just readomly giving away items or are you trading for them  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:31 pm
If you are giving away the items then can i have the letter
if you aretrading then i will trade you my elemental hair for it.  

Imortal_Gymnist

KajiDiablo

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:39 pm
i ould use something idc what it is its something i hate being new and poor crying  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:44 pm
bump!!!  

Meiki Ariku

H a t e k e

The Committee Staff Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:03 pm
can i have momo the monkey please?  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:31 pm
Can I have the letter?  

sammy73443

Kisakichii

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:35 pm
could i have the yokais treasure?
That would be very nice of you heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:41 pm
I want momo........Awwwwww but some already got it!!!!! crying gonk crying Why meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Its because im a vamp isnt it isnt it!!!!!  

D e F a l l o n

4,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Ragga 185

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:45 pm
ninja I hate being a newby and one of those may letters would really help me!  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:13 pm
i would really like anything i am poor and all i have is the stuff im wearing  

zach-pwns

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:47 pm
I could use the letter or the gold. However, could I interest you in a trade for the Sword of Ageis?  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:49 pm
meep.....

wow i should learn to stay on longer but anyway:

I apologize for putting this in the incorrect area please excuse that I should have looked the sub forums over more before hand *bows in apology*

ok now then in order of appearance:

I am giving it away to whoever asks unless it is in the sell area, you can have an envelope I'll send it asap, kajideoblo007 I'll give you an envelope expect the trade asap, H a t e k e sure you can have the momo take good care of my monkey xd expect trade asap, sammy73443 I will see if I have a 3rd envelope to give if not I will give gold instead I apologize and will get back to you, Kisakichii sure you can have the Yokai's treasure expect trade asap, robinh00d sorry about it I don't have another but it could change letter so I'll keep you in mind for my next give away (when i get items again), Ragga 185 and zach-pwns I am truly sorry I ran out of items I will also keep you in mind for my next give away.

so i think that leaves only selling left so ya sorry to the people I couldn't get to.  

laharl140

Noble Spirit

7,825 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Tycoon 200

eKes

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:51 pm
Hi im new at gaia and this guild heart  
Gamer's Corner

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items