Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:15 pm
Hello^^ I'm a newbie here, so please don't spank me if I do something stupid. I thought I'd start a role play since 1) I LOVE Twilight and 2) I'm bored at the moment blaugh

This is going to be just a fun RP where anything can happen - so long as it STAYS WITHIN THE BOOK! I'm easy going on whatever creative character pops into your head ((if you choose to create your own)) but don't interfere with the main plot. For instance, I don't mind it if the Cullens take in a vampire exchange student but that person cannot disrupt their lives, i.e. they get a litttle to cozy with Emmett. I really don't mind you adding your own character - but unless all the main ones are taken, I'd rather you not. Savvy? smile

Cast:
Isabella Swan: me - LizzieBorden13
Edward Cullen:
Alice Cullen/Brandon: kanangirl123
Jasper Cullen/Hale:
Emmett Cullen:
Rosalie Cullen/Hale: Arriana_lynn
Carlisle Cullen: kikithefashionista
Esme Cullen: shukaka_san

Jacob Black:
Billy Black:
Sam Uley:
Embry:
Quil:
Paul:
Emily:

James:
Victoria:
Laurent:

Tanya's Family:

Wanna play? Please? 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:43 am
Ok, first off, to give you a hand, the other boy's name is Paul, and Sam's fiance's name is Emily,

And I am requesting to be Alice.... blaugh  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:23 am
I'll request to be Rosalie  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:14 pm
I request to be Esme! blaugh  

Azarni Usagi

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:56 pm
Thank you kanangirl^^ I'll go add those names. And you should all be added now. We can start the RP anytime - even if it's no fun without the boys *sighs*  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:27 pm
Oooh! Can I be Carlisle? I've never tried rping as a boy before...yay for new experiences! (i'm feeling quite optimistic today.)  

Mystifying Social Disease

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:47 pm
sure! I don't mind girls playing guys^^ actually, some of the best RP's I've been in have had girls cast as guy! ooo, who's your boyfriend Kiki? blaugh And how do you people get these coolio signatures?! Ok, come on peoples, WE NEED EDWARDS AND JACOBS!!!!! scream ((And just so you all know, I'm absolutely crazy about Jasper redface ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:38 am
We could play couples, ie if I'm Alice I'll play Jasper too, I mean, that could work. And just like we do in the other RP's we can play the other characters when we have to.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:45 am
Yeah, I could easily play both Rosalie and Emmett  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:57 pm
Yeah, that works^^ You guys are smart. You'll have to forgive me, I'm only human sweatdrop Playing couples it is then! Until boys - or more people - join. Now, question: Do you want to post in first person, like in the book or not? It is kinda hard, but hey, it could work if you really want to do that. It's up to you guys though, I don't have a problem either way.  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:02 pm
it would be best if we do not do it in first person. It would just get too complicated.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:35 pm
ya, because then you have no idea who's talking, why don't we just put thinking in italics!  

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:24 pm
Ok, great! 3rd person it is, and thinking in italics. which is how I normally do it anyway... I'm just not sure how you guys roll here blaugh Any other comments/questions? If not, then let the RP begin! ((Psst, kana... about your sig...are you really a vampire? you can PM me with the answer if you want. and hey - you should all join my buddy list *poke poke*))  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:45 pm
ALright. I don;t know how to start out so someone start out I'll hop in. I suck at starting Rps out.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:33 pm
*Psst back* No I'm not actually a vampire *giggles* Its my original RP character that I made up, it has my real name, and she is by far my favorite. Thats why she's there, I have a few more in my profile, which you can check out if you wish.

Back to the RP, I guess it could be before or after Graduation, Lizzie I guess its up to you, its your RP. I guess the first thing is to choose the time frame.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff