Safety Tips From Anubis Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:21 pm
Just a random bit of humous that I guess could be considered pagan. Enjoy biggrin

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:19 am
rofl Ok, who's going to translate now? blaugh heart  

Jameta
Captain

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:44 am
OMGS!!! That's sooo freaking hilarious!!! xd rofl rofl rofl rofl xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:51 pm
rofl rofl rofl rofl LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl  

Shani05

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:48 pm
Wow, Banu hasn't posted in here yet, I thought the A-word would get herin here like a shot...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:09 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Wow, Banu hasn't posted in here yet, I thought the A-word would get herin here like a shot...
Or Christo.

A-word. rofl  

Jameta
Captain

Miss Lune Soleil

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:58 am
xd rofl heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:48 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Wow, Banu hasn't posted in here yet, I thought the A-word would get her in here like a shot...

LOL- you're right, it's the perfect bait! I had to close at work last night, though, and then open again this morning- and both days have been absolutely insane. So I'm a bit behind on stuff, but this is freaking hilarious! I love it!^_^

Jameta

Hmmm, should I tell? Or should I keep Anubis' mysterious, arcane, and no doubt valuable wisdom to myself? Choices, choices... ^_~  

WebenBanu

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:51 pm
WebenBanu
Nihilistic Seraph
Wow, Banu hasn't posted in here yet, I thought the A-word would get her in here like a shot...

LOL- you're right, it's the perfect bait! I had to close at work last night, though, and then open again this morning- and both days have been absolutely insane. So I'm a bit behind on stuff, but this is freaking hilarious! I love it!^_^

Jameta

Hmmm, should I tell? Or should I keep Anubis' mysterious, arcane, and no doubt valuable wisdom to myself? Choices, choices... ^_~
Then there's the possibility that it means nothing at all...Very likely, as this is a cartoon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:32 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Then there's the possibility that it means nothing at all...Very likely, as this is a cartoon.

Aww, he knows...-_- ^_^' The symbols, for the most part, do seem to be actual 'glyphs, but they're not in any sensible order- aside from that panel where Anubis points to the smoke detector and says something about a bound man and what looks like a bent stick, which is one way of writing the name of Wsyr/Osiris (ruler of the dead). Perhaps He means to imply that if you disable that device, messengers from the realm of the dead and/or the federal government will come to kick your a**. Or at least, I think that's what happens in airports...

Unless!

The mere semblance of gibberish was invoked as a veil to turn all but the most astute seekers aside! Yes! This is the truth for which we have all been searching, right here in this crudely drawn and yet charmingly executed comic strip satire...

Just kidding, but it sounds like the sort of thing Anpw might do.^_^'  

WebenBanu

Siofra Da`Halbria

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:22 am
It's cute. You can guess what he's saying by looking at the pictures.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:57 am
Hehe... that's cute. He seems so cheerful about all of it, too. razz  

Keistera

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:16 am
WebenBanu
Nihilistic Seraph

aside from that panel where Anubis points to the smoke detector and says something about a bound man and what looks like a bent stick, which is one way of writing the name of Wsyr/Osiris (ruler of the dead). Perhaps He means to imply that if you disable that device, messengers from the realm of the dead and/or the federal government will come to kick your a**. Or at least, I think that's what happens in airports...
xd
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:27 pm
LMAO!!! rofl That just completely made my day! Where did you ever find something like that?  

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:48 pm
Gypsy Blue
LMAO!!! rofl That just completely made my day! Where did you ever find something like that?
Oddly enough, I was in my English teachers office. i googled it, and got the online version. I just didn't think to post it.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff