Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Preferred Blood+ Opening and Ending songs 8D Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:13 pm
Well out of all the Blood+ Openings and Endlings, which one is your favorite> 8D?

Personally my favorite is Colors of the heart by UVERworld, I'm a huge fan of that band and almost died of happiness when I heard colors of the heart as the opening song when I was watching blood+

and My favorite ending would have to be Whole New Map by K
I dunno, I'm not usually into the pop band things, but I found the song sorta touching, especially after seeing the Saya and Diva art as they're kids running through the street. I love that one scene more then anything lol  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:18 pm
This is one of those topics where I am totally undecided... I know the one theme I didn't like was the second theme... (I think it was the second one... I'm pretty sure that's the same person who did 'Ready, Steady, Go!'. >.<)  

Sin Of Spite

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:21 pm
Sin Of Spite
This is one of those topics where I am totally undecided... I know the one theme I didn't like was the second theme... (I think it was the second one... I'm pretty sure that's the same person who did 'Ready, Steady, Go!'. >.<)

Ready Steady Go! is done by L'arc~en~ciel I love that song, and I also loved Seasons call which was done by HYDE solo, the lead singer of L'arc.

I dunno I love that song to bits, but The other openings were better o.O  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:22 pm
Yesh! Colors of the Heart made it into my top three favorite anime songs evaaaar. I thought they were good when they did the Bleach opening (D-Technolife) but Colors of the Heart was just.... *g*

I don't like the endings of Blood+, they're too... slow. Or something. But Season's Call was also really really good, especially that one hawt picture of Haji and the snowglobe. Haji x2! Lawl

But I really love the drawing style of the Colors of the Heart opening, and the lyrics are really cool. And in the beginning Saya looks like a ninja. > biggrin

I first hated Raion with a passion, but somehow it wormed its way into my head and now I think it's not so bad, but I still don't like the song that much. I liked the opening though, it had fighting and scenes from Diva and Saya's past in it, which is really cool.

For some reason I just don't like Azora no Namida, though Haji looked extremely cool in it, Saya didn't really do anything besides swing her sword around.

Colors of the Heart is still my fave though, even though Season's Call was a close second.  

Monte Carlo Method

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:37 pm
[Oritsuru]
Yesh! Colors of the Heart made it into my top three favorite anime songs evaaaar. I thought they were good when they did the Bleach opening (D-Technolife) but Colors of the Heart was just.... *g*

I don't like the endings of Blood+, they're too... slow. Or something. But Season's Call was also really really good, especially that one hawt picture of Haji and the snowglobe. Haji x2! Lawl

But I really love the drawing style of the Colors of the Heart opening, and the lyrics are really cool. And in the beginning Saya looks like a ninja. > biggrin

I first hated Raion with a passion, but somehow it wormed its way into my head and now I think it's not so bad, but I still don't like the song that much. I liked the opening though, it had fighting and scenes from Diva and Saya's past in it, which is really cool.

For some reason I just don't like Azora no Namida, though Haji looked extremely cool in it, Saya didn't really do anything besides swing her sword around.

Colors of the Heart is still my fave though, even though Season's Call was a close second.

Yeah I agree, I LOVE D-technolife *ww*
and the drawing style for Colors of the heart >ww<
Love that closing scene with Diva, she looks so Purdy there >ww<

I LOVE RAION, its just so Raw and cool, I love it, and I adore Aozora no Namida the song, the animation to the opening is yeah...pretty pointless >.>  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:41 pm
I love:
Aozora no namida. Hehe I can sing it too! "Hitorikiri kurayami no...."
Season's call is ok. I love the part were Kaori and Saya are dancing. xd
Colors of the heart.
Raion. Had to get use to this one.

Now for endings:
Kataritsugu koto was the only one I paid attention to. I'd always skip the ending to hurry and get to the next ep.  

san-hikari

Out of Kansas

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:16 am
i liked all the openings except the 4 and none of the endins except i think the 3...  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:22 am
My favorites are also the only ones I liked =/

Opening:
Aozora no Namida

Closing:
This Love

whee  

OZZYthePENGUIN
Crew

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:56 pm
akari_morimoto
i liked all the openings except the 4 and none of the endins except i think the 3...

You mean ending 3? Angela Aki is a genius on Piano <3  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:57 pm
OZZYthePENGUIN
My favorites are also the only ones I liked =/

Opening:
Aozora no Namida

Closing:
This Love

whee

I love Aozora no Namida, Hitomi Takahashi is heart I also love her opening for Gundam Seed Destiny, I love that song ^^
And Angel Aki... heart heart heart heart Nuff said, woman is a genious >ww<  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Tales of Yore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:04 pm
the best opening for me is colors of the heart. i just loooooove that song!
andd the best ending was i guess the third. i didn't usually watch the endigs  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:17 am
Colors of the heart rocks, it's the best opening song next to raion ^_^

I guess everyone votes for the third ending song ^^

~Diva's song is so cool ^^~  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

Gernu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:19 pm
I really don't like the second one, and the more I hear it, the more I dislike it. My parents even asked me who was dying when they heard it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:12 pm
Gernu
I really don't like the second one, and the more I hear it, the more I dislike it. My parents even asked me who was dying when they heard it.

=O Now thats harsh, I get not liking it, but HYDE-sama doesn't NOT sound like anyone dying heart HYDE crying  

D-i-v-a
Captain

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:14 pm
enigma_098
Colors of the heart rocks, it's best opening song next to raion ^_^

I guess everyone votes for the third ^^

~Diva's song is cool ^^~

Haha~ I'm listening to Diva's song right now, Mark Mancine is GENIUS *ww*
I love it~~~ OMFG I LOVED RAION!!! I don't know why everyone hated it, but It probably my favorite opening, besides Colors of the Heart and seasons call heart Its just so catchy! *dances*  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff