Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tech no logy

Salty Codger

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:26 pm
Two things

1. Fleur and Bills wedding gonk

Nooo Bill WHY?!?!?! I LOVED YOU!! Shes so annoying!!! BAH! Shes using her veela powers on him man haha

Anyways, Thats not the only reason Im dreading it... I just have a horrid feeling that something bad will happen at it... I mean, its a huge gathering of most of the main characters... O.O

2. No Hogwarts gonk (maybe)

Harry said he wasnt going back to school right? That he was gonna go to godrics hollow and then ron and hermy said they would go with him crying So no hogwarts apparently... Im mean, Im sure theres going to be SOME form of the school in the book.... but they wont be attending it emo

So, what are you guys dreading?

oh and sorry if this isnt in the right place, Im new and havent exactly gotten the hang of the guild subforums yet =/

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:44 pm
No ones dreading anything?  

Tech no logy

Salty Codger

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:31 pm
1. Harry and Ginny getting back together.
2. The death of Luna, Harry, Ron, Draco, Neville, and/or Hermione. crying
3. An unsatisfying ending.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:58 pm
I hope harry does not die crying
bill and fleur's wedding... hope thats not in the first chappie... biggrin  

xXBunnyPrincessXx

evil_black_cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:51 pm
I'm dreading the end, after this there'll be no more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:27 pm
My definition of dreading is either reall really wanting to see it but at the same time not wanting to or just not wanting it to come.

I'm dreading the chapter(s) where he has to fight Voldemort. I want to read it so incredibly badly!!! *squee*
I'm also dreading the end. I want her to make at least one book on Lily and the Marauders...but no. She says no more. v-v
I want that book so bad, I'm probably not going to sleep the second I get it until I finish it, so I won't sleep for at most 24 hours. biggrin I'm so ready to give up sleeping for a YEAR for that book.

I need a username

iPopsicle xD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:24 am
i wish the harry potter series went on forever than i wouldnt feel sooo empty when im done reading the 7th book. i hope harry doesnt die. cry .  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:53 am
I'm sorry to see it end, but in a way i think its best, i mean something things they run away with and they go on and it gets old or boring or lame coz the ideas are rubbish.

i'm dreading finding out if snape is evil,
i'm dreading someone dieing (and you just know someone wil)
and ye i'm dreading the wedding, like you said something will happen.

blue crash

covo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:12 pm
I'm dreading a possible death of Harry, a possible relationship between Hermione and Ron, and a bad ending.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:38 pm
I just don't want the series to end. I kind of like the "oh my gosh what do you think is gonna happen" waiting period. Yeah it's agony, but it's wonderful having something so great to look forward to. I trust that JK will make the book awesome.  

Nerzerz

Gornwen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:00 pm
Nerzerz
I just don't want the series to end. I kind of like the "oh my gosh what do you think is gonna happen" waiting period. Yeah it's agony, but it's wonderful having something so great to look forward to. I trust that JK will make the book awesome.
I agree completely. Though I am terrified she will muck up the book and it will be the worst of the lot.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:17 pm
I'm worried that she's going to kill off Harry, thus making it impossible for anyone to write more on the subject.
I'd like to see more of them. I would hate to see the quality of the stories decline because of some push to produce, but I still don't see the problem with continuing the storyline if the stories are good.
I'm sad this will be the last book, but eager to read it all the same.  

Bioinformagics

~xSiscealx~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:28 am
I really don't want Luna to die.
She's my favourite character right now ^^

And the wedding...it'll be like mush to the full then WHAM something really bad will happen. Ah well, the course of true love never did run smooth.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:03 am
I'm dreading the deaths of some of the characters...
and I'm worried about the ending.
I don't care if Snape is good or bad, I rather him be good, but I really
just want him to live mainly, but I doupt it. confused

Queen Cranberry

HackAutoSystem5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:14 pm
im dreading that another of my favorite characters are going to die.
sirius and dumbledore were my favorite, and there gone now...  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff