heavens-punisher

9,675 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:45 am
naruto is a good show. neji is awsome  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:05 am
I don't really watch tv at all, but I have seen about 35 episodes of Naruto ( i know, that's such a small amount in comparison to the 200 and some that it's at now, right?) I did enjoy watching it very much, but I don't generally have time for it. I'd like to see the series eventually and/or read the manga series.

Lee is awesome.  

Alice_K8

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:24 am
I watch TV for a few things:

*South Park
*The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
*Family Guy
*Some stuff on G4 and BBC America.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:28 am
It is a pretty good show. I have seen a few episodes with my friend who is oppessed with it. But I never have time to watch it for I work and stuff. Tuesdays I have music lessons and I don't get home till around 5:50 PM so I don't wanna watch the last 10 mins of it. Then on Wednesdays and Thursdays I work until 6PM so the only time I could possibly watch it is Mondays and Fridays and that's no fun. I do try watching them on Youtube.  

Stars_Tears

tofu-ragdoll

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:53 am
Ah, the Television. In my world its been overrun with music and the internet, but if I were to watch it with some extra time on my hands, I’d watch networks like Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon.
I'm a kid at heart.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:47 am
naruto sucks lol so does tv hehe
but whenever i do watch it it's eigther fraiser seinfeld simpsons south park or family guy or robot chicken and corner gas >_>; but i maybe watch tv about once a week for like 3 hours or way less  

xX x0mbie Xx

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:17 pm
I usually only watch T.V. once or twice per week...

I like the History Channel, the Science Channel, and PBS. I'll also watch The Addams Family or IFC from time to time as well.

However, as a whole, I dislike television. There is such an incredible amount of crap on T.V. >_>

However, I still like my documentaries and foregin films... and Mortisha...  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:14 pm
TV, the playground for the idle mind. ^^*
I have spent a good amount of time with the TV, though not as much time now as I used too (I still love my anime though).

Some non-anime things I enjoy:
Mythbusters
CSI (Las Vegas, I don't like the other two very much)
Forenic Files
Random Nickelodian shows like Fairy Oddparents, Spongebob, ect.
Random Cartoon Network shows
Simpsons
King of the Hill
Family Guy
Futurama
(anyone sensing a cartoon theme here? ^^)
Sometimes Discovery Channel, though it's not as good as it used to be with the overly sensationalized drivel that is aired so frequently now. -_-*

History Channel and TLC... See Discovery Channel

As for Naruto itself, I like to follow it, but I don't think I would actually pay money to see it. *shrugs* It's a decently compelling anime overall (I haven't hit the filler yet.....I'm afraid to really) but I don't think I would really go out and buy the Anime..... the manga yes... the anime... no.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

XxLovely_MiseriesxX

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:33 pm
I only watch tv when im bored. But i always try to watch Adult Swim every saturday.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:05 pm
I used to watch more TV than I do now.

Currently? I'm actively watching:

Heroes
Navy NCIS
Danny Phantom (yeah, I love cartoons)
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy (indeed.)
The Countdown with Keith Olbermann

However, I plan on buying the season sets to:

LOST
The Office  

GilAskan
Crew

Spooky Ames

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:21 pm
I've been watching Lost on dvd, since I'm way behind. I think I've become addicted to it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:31 pm
tehemoPIckle
Ah, the Television. In my world its been overrun with music and the internet, but if I were to watch it with some extra time on my hands, I’d watch networks like Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon.
I'm a kid at heart.

I totally understand that.
I like the History and Discovery Channels, too. Mythbusters is one of my favorite shows. Other than that, I watch cartoons and documentaries on haunted houses and stuff like that.

And on Tuesdays I watch House and Law and Order: SVU.

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:36 pm
I don't watch Anime on T.V. because usually I either see it on DVD or on fansub before it's dubbed. I remember Seeing Naruto two years before it came to the U.S. It's nto my favourite but it's good. i think my favourite anime is Tsubasa. Got to love anything by Clamp!

I watch T.V. but I don't watch anything religiously. Okay maybe Scrubs but that's all....Usually what I do is flip through the channels looking for something to put on while I do my art. Although sometimes it becomes quite distracting.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:42 pm
i rarely watch tv.....but what i do watch (food network, cartoon network, toon disney, and history chan)

i gotta say naruto is good but it's gotten way overrated  

ketchakik

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas