Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:37 pm
Bah you fools forced me to make one.

Looks like more dogs other than Pakkun can talk, and have names. Also looks like Hinata still has a thing for Naruto. Lucky her shes on his team eh?

Also Soup ninja and Juugo went off somewhere. And Deidara is behind either Sasuke or Naruto.What im curious about, is who the other person is.

Discuss.

EDIT: Aparently small gnomes came and changed my thread title to 255. Definitly not a mistake on my part. Been corrected and the gnomes are now dead.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:36 am
Mr._Stabby

Looks like more dogs other than Pakkun can talk, and have names. Also looks like Hinata still has a thing for Naruto. Lucky her shes on his team eh?

Also Soup ninja and Juugo went off somewhere. And Deidara is behind either Sasuke or Naruto.What im curious about, is who the other person is.

Discuss.

EDIT: Aparently small gnomes came and changed my thread title to 255. Definitly not a mistake on my part. Been corrected and the gnomes are now dead.

I think the other person is Tobi.....seeing as he is Deidara's partner....and they were discussing which one Deidara was going to go after  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pekora

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:04 pm
Nephite Warrior
Mr._Stabby

Discuss.

I think the other person is Tobi.....seeing as he is Deidara's partner....and they were discussing which one Deidara was going to go after

Deidara said ''Follow me, Tobi.''

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:20 am
ninja Kishimoto needs to show Tobi's skill already. I'm getting tired of waiting. ninja

Crimson Cupcake

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games