Reply Naruto Guild
Does anybody like Hayate? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gate-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:19 am
smile Remember during the prelimenaries of the third part of the chuunin exam? That guy who's constantly coughing?

Anybody else like him as much as I do? cool whee He's my ultimate fav character, don't ask me why, but he is! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:29 pm
I do, I do! I'm surprised to see someone else is a fan.

I feel so crappy that he died so quick, and now I utterly despise Baki.

He's been the only ninja that I've seen so far that uses a sword to fight with, and his 'crescent' technique is majorly badass - pity that it didn't work on Baki...

(and he's not the only one who's died far too quickly to my liking; I'm majorly uspet that Dosu died so fast and didn't even have the chance to go down fighting!)  

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ryxga

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:34 pm
I only like him for his Cresent Moon Blade attack. I found it annoying that he coughed every two seconds...

and this question is killing me...WHAT ILLNESS DID HE HAVE???  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:41 pm
He was a pretty cool guy. It's a shame he died so fast.  

Miscellaneous Mentality

[~Uzumaki_Naruto~]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:02 pm
XD He was awesome! ..Until he died. That just wrecked everything. So my fandom for him vanished, like his life.
But then I started to like the new guy who did the matches, so I sort of- er - forgot about him. XP  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:30 pm
lol you guys are weird forget hyate theres waaaayyy better guys out there neji!naruto!kiba!rocklee!  

N3AL

MixedUp92

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:50 pm
I thought he was cool but I thought Genma was cooler.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:30 am
Cos-mos7
XD He was awesome! ..Until he died. That just wrecked everything. So my fandom for him vanished, like his life.
But then I started to like the new guy who did the matches, so I sort of- er - forgot about him. XP

You're talking about Genma. He's pretty cool ^_^

I love Hayate. He was one of my favorites. I mean, come on, how could you not love a man who looked like the very image of death and closely resembled L from Death Note? The task seems impossible to me.

demon incarnate-- We never really find out what's wrong with him... Would it make you feel better to think that he has a constant head cold?

Salaam Dementia

III-Kai-III

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:06 am
OO! Someone else thinks Gekkou Hayate is awesome? xd He's my favorite character, too! I like him because of his Crescent Moon Jutsu and because I always look sort of sickly like he does ^-^
Though Sasori comes in a close second as my favorite character sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:14 am
SASORI, WOOOO SASORI IS AWESOME.

Salaam Dementia-would it make you feel better to think that he had a constant head cold?

demon incarnate-NOOOOO!!!!!! scream scream scream  

Ryxga

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:45 am
demon incarnate

Salaam Dementia-would it make you feel better to think that he had a constant head cold?

*under his breath* He looks like a crack addict.........  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:57 am
Kara Kazeneko

He's been the only ninja that I've seen so far that uses a sword to fight with, and his 'crescent' technique is majorly badass - pity that it didn't work on Baki...

(and he's not the only one who's died far too quickly to my liking; I'm majorly uspet that Dosu died so fast and didn't even have the chance to go down fighting!)

My aren't you silly. You forget Zabuza and Kisame use swords. And that other rain nin who uses Raikiri.  

Kai Hyugiha

Orion Xerxes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:59 am
Kai Hyugiha
Kara Kazeneko

My aren't you silly. You forget Zabuza and Kisame use swords. And that other rain nin who uses Raikiri.

Yeah, and those two samurai that Gatou had......Zouri and Waraji, they had swords too.......... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:34 am
FogSage
demon incarnate

*under his breath* He looks like a crack addict.........
But he's still cool =P

III-Kai-III

ishimaru_shun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:34 am
i dont remember him  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items