Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lirende

Crew

Excitable Zealot

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:25 pm
Stage 2: RP Post Count: 137 Journal: 9 Total: 146.
Stage 3: RP Post Count: 5 Journal: 6 Total: 157 Left: 343

User Image

User Image

Sex: Male

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 110 lbs

Build: Lean Muscled

Race: Skritter

Pets: N/A

Familiar: Ginza

Profession: Summoner

Bio: He was one of a rare few who actually possessed the talent for spell casting. Unlike his brothers, he truly struck fear into even the most hardened of his kind. He was an unknown, and what was worse, he was an untrained unknown. His family was given a way out, surprisingly by the High Skrit. Why not sell the little unknown to those who’d know how to train it? It would benefit those left behind far more then the one being sold. If they were lucky it would die on its way to its destination. No witness, no blame, no fingers pointed after all. Saeldure was around 6 turns old when he was sold to the slave traders, and had the golden anklet welded onto his thin ankle. Despite the ornaments size in comparison to his leg, the thing did not drop off, or slide off. Any attempts to remove it only resulted in blackened fingers and countless bruises from the beatings that followed.

The anklet was not only to show his status as a slave, but the spells crafted into the metal bound his fledgling powers. The years passed swiftly, a blur of faces, places, and pain. So much pain that he was surprised to see his flesh was still mark free 13 turns after he’d been abandoned. Finally, after being the oddity that caused people to marvel at, but not to touch, he was purchased (quite cheaply too) by a Moon Elf named Serpentis. Serpentis had connections, wealth, and secrets of his own that made Saeldure his perfect companion, even if he did seem broken. The day he first timidly laid eyes on the seemingly blind Moon Elf was the day he’d longed for. Despite his darkness, his Master had a glow of warm light that countered the icy disposition he wore like a fine set of clothing. He was strict, and his words were often as sharp as the daggers he chose to fight with. The first thing he’d done was craft spells to counter the magic in the anklet. Golden runic markings were etched into the skin of his outer thighs and woven into the armbands and thumb rings. At first, the new magic did nothing to dispel the anklets powers, then all of a sudden Saeldure fell ill, and was bed bound for weeks as his suppressed magic raced through his veins, burning new channels from which it would run unhindered.

Once his magic induced coma broke and his strength returned, Serpentis was ruthless in his lessons. From dawn till dusk he had him study magic and general knowledge of the world he lived in. It was rocky at first, because he could neither read nor write, and there was a language barrier to overcome, no matter how faded it had become from his years around the slave traders. What little time he had to himself Saeldure would spend with the cooks, learning how the food he now consumed was prepared. He’d been fed only scraps of raw meat and on occasion some bread and stale cheese. Now he had a variety of foods at his fingers, and while what he was able to choose from was limited, it was still far more favorable to what he’d had before.

The seven years he’d been Serpentis’ slave had been fruitful for both parties, Serpentis had a companion he’d so craved and Saeldure had the one who’d become his light. Since he no longer remembered the day he’d been born on, he had been given another one, and on the day that marked his 25th turn he was set free. Serpentis had said that he’d been taught all that he could from him, because he was a Necromancer, not a Wizard, and while all magic stemmed from the same spring, the rivers that flowed from it were all different. He now had to find his own place in the world, and he would always be welcome at Grave Moss Manor.

A year has past since then, and only now has he truly set forth on his own. He is world wary but determined to prove to his Master that he could do anything bid of him.

Three years have passed since Sael first ventured out on his own, and he has grown considerably. Both mentally and physically and spiritually.

Descriptive Stats: Ginza

Species: Two-tailed Nekomata
Fur Color: Crimson
Eye Color: Gold on black
Weapons: Claw and Fang
Jewlery: None
Markings: None
Magic: Illusion: Will-o-wisp

Descriptive Stats: Saeldure

Hair Color/ Style: Crimson, upper back length pulled into a low tail.
Eye Color: Crimson on black
Skin Color: Black
Horn Color: Gold
Clothing: Grey loincloth with golden beads binding the two bits of cloth together. Black hair tie with gold dangling beads.
Weapons: Halberd
Jewlery: Golden anklet, two armlets, a thumb ring on right hand, a golden bracelet on right wrist, a golden coin necklace, tail ring, five golden studs in tail, two gold earrings (one for each ear), and a gold lip ring.
Markings: Golden runes on outer thighs, hips, and sides of abdomen

Possesions: Travelers pack, food rations, blanket, cloak, flint, water skin x2.

Master: Serpentis Ne'erdrem
Friends: Mirror, Mika
Acquaintances: Yazid, Keene, Kepel, Alaiera

User Image

-Spells: Level One Wizard-

Lightning Bolt “Strela Zasova”
Bolt of lightning strikes where caster commands.

Shockwave “Njihanje Sled”
Shockwave rips across the ground at target.

Rupture “Prelom”
Causes any previous injuries on target to suddenly bleed uncontrollably for 2 minutes.

Detonate “Močno Počiti”
Caster causes a detonation at aimed target.

Mental Shield “Notranji Ščit”
Shields off the mind of caster from outside influences. Only as effective as caster is strong willed.

Rejoice “Dati Izraza Veselju”
Lifts curses on caster only, cannot be used on anyone else.

Force Field “Moč Polje”
Raises invisible barrier around the caster. Protects against attacks from outside barrier.

Warp “Zgrbančiti se”
Teleports caster short distances instantly. Wearing on caster.

User Image
-Spells: Level Two Summoner-

Punishment “Castigationis”
Caster pulses a wave of pure energy at target(s), hits anything and anyone in front of caster. Sends victims flying 15 yards.

Thunder “Tresk”
Orb of electric energy forms in casters palms and can be shot off and detonated with casters concentration. Very unstable.

Weathered “Izpostaviti Vremenu”
Caster can shield himself and other from the elements of nature for up to 5 hours. Does not protect against sunburn….

Familiar Summoning “Seznanjen”
Summoner can call forth a spirit being unique to them; it can only talk to them and only be heard by them. The creatures physical form is unique to its owner and once summoned must be unsummoned to leave, or be destroyed.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:09 pm
May Something.

I am 26 turns old, a freed slave, and an oddity among my kind. I have no ties to my people, my physical appearance and attributes are the only ties I have to them as a species. My mental state can be attributed to my life as a slave. Both as a slave to the world and to my Master Serpentis. My beloved Master who wanted one thing and only one thing. A companion that would outlive him, who could carry on his legacy even if only in memory.

I speak as if my Master is already gone when he is not. Grave Moss Manor is still standing, and I am still welcomed there, even if he were not alive. My Master is a collector of a sort. He collects books on a variety of subjects, plants of various kinds, and creatures of various species. I know I am one of them, and I am grateful for it.

Master saved me from a life of a soft, slow spiral into insanity.

-Saeldure  

Lirende

Crew

Excitable Zealot

Lirende

Crew

Excitable Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:11 am
May Something.

At first I saw no use for this leather bound book of blank pages, but as time goes by, with naught but myself I start to feel...like I am the only one left in this world. Master gave this book to me, with an enchanted quill, to write down my thoughts and my adventures. It is...an indirect way of speaking to someone I suppose. Tis all the pity that a simple book cannot give advice to one who desperately needs it, and need it I do. I have never been good at reading maps, and the one I am in possesion of is vauge at best.

I gave up trying to make heads and tails of it hours ago, and now sit by this stream, writing, and waiting for my loincloth to dry. It had gotten caught on my tail and was dragged into the water with me, when I'd gone to wash the days dust from my skin. I suppose I was troubled with thoughts, as to how I hadn't noticed the extra weight. The only good thing is that I managed to snag a fish with it, and have provided my meal for the night. This is, after all, as good a place as any to make camp.

-Saeldure  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:42 am
June 2nd.

Today I met a girl named Mika in Vanya beside the water. I believe I got her wet with my low powered 'Detonate'. I believe she is an Arthorian, with her light grey-blue skin and pink eyes. Of course I have see most of the races that inhabit our world, but I know I haven't seen them all, nor do I think I could point them all out in a crowd, unless they were obvious.

Currently I believe Mika is new to this 'adventure', she is naive, despite her skills, and wishes to protect those she holds dear. I do not think she has allowed the fact that those we love will leave us, either through death or abandonment. That even the most steadfast of friendships can be broken by a single hurtful word, or by the bonds of time itself.

Here the words are followed by a trail of smudged out words and half formed thoughts.

I need to spend more time around this Mika, before I can truly form an educated opinion of her.

-Saeldure  

Lirende

Crew

Excitable Zealot

Lirende

Crew

Excitable Zealot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:15 pm
June...What day is it?

Other then the fact that the days seem to pass me by without my notice, I have been in Vanya for roughly four days. In that time I have wandered the city and tested my memory many times. I have met three masters, a Cleric, and a Thief. Mika is the Thief, and I do believe that once she has outgrown her childish outlook at life, she will become a feared assassin, or whatever else her road may make her. There is Yazid, the Cleric who holds something else. There seems to be something more to the man then the eye first sees. I am not sure if I want to know what it is. Then there is Keene, a Lich, a Master of the art of Necromancy. I wonder if Master had trained underneath him, for he seemed to know of him, and the fact that I had belonged to him. Perhaps I have meet him before, but simply do not recall his face, if I had even seen it.

I have been entrusted with an object of great value, so great it is that I shall not write down its name, what it does, or who gave it to me. Willingly have I chosen to walk this road, willingly I accept the danger this item represents, and willingly I shall hold this item, until it is time to entrust it to someone else. It is crucial now, that I train my powers so that I become the strongest Wizard that I can be. I will use my stubbornness to my advantage, and I shall break my ties to my former life as a slave.

The road will be hard, and there will be many changes, but I shall do everything in my power to reach my goals. I will not fail in my mission, nor will I seek death when things turn bleak. This I vow, so mote it be.

-Saeldure  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:17 pm
I have given up on trying to remember exact dates, and thus, I shall describe the time by the weather, season, and location.

It seems to be late spring/early summer in Vanya, and so far the rains have let up. I sleep outside now, because inside is too stuffy for me. I snapped at Mika again, this time my sense of Paranoia is to blame. I...couldn't help it. I don't want to be used as some pawn on a chess board. At least, not anymore then I already am. I know I am a game piece, we all are at some point in our lives. What my role will be, other then what I still do not dare to write down, I shall never know. I feel...like there will be some great conflict that will force me to choose which path I will walk. I will not be a simple Wizard forever, nor will I be a simple Summoner when the time comes to prove that I have grown enough to have earned the right to the title. One day I will be a Warlock with the title of a 'Master'. But until then, I must keep my wits about me and survive.

-Saeldure T.

- I find it quiet easy to tell the passing of the day by not only staying awake, but also by the suns position in the sky. If the moon is out, the day has ended has it not?

-S. N.

Lirende

Crew

Excitable Zealot

Lirende

Crew

Excitable Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:03 pm
I grow weary of this game known as 'Life' and all the players within it. Perhaps this is why my Master seeks companionship of the dead, for they are not bound by the laws of the living. It makes me wonder though, what exactly Masters Reflection is. Mirror looks a great deal like Master, though at the same time there is something... greater then he is. It is like he is both here and somewhere else. His mind is far too sharp for a mere mortal. I know he is not a Master Lich who has lived for thousands of years. Master himself is barely into his 90's, though his skin is taunt with youth and as pale as snow. When his hair is still a rich shade of black. These thoughts must go on hold, for someone seeks to gain my attention.

-Saeldure  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:37 am
The bath is perhaps not the best of places to write, but it is a place where thoughts seem to flow more easily and bubble closer to the surface.

Once again I am grateful for my Masters thoughtfulness when he gave me this book and pen as he sent me off. I know that there is more to this book then I currently know, because nothing about Master could be taken at face value. So why shouldn't I extend the same thoughts to the gifts that he gives?

But enough about Master, though he has been in my thoughts as of late. Is what I feel for him Love? Or is it a deep affection that comes from being starved of the most basic of human emotion?

There I go speaking of him again. I should, perhaps, return to the Manor and confront him about my feelings, perhaps finally put to rest this one worry.

Speaking of worries, the little thief has been on my mind as well. I know what she craves from me, to some extent. One moment it is as if she wishes to bed me, to love me, the next it is as if she wishes to own me.

What will she do if it turns out that I prefer the company of males? Master educated me in all ways of loving, thought I am still scared of the thought of such acts.

Writing this all down isn't helping. I will simply just sit here and enjoy what is left of my bath.

-Saeldure

Lirende

Crew

Excitable Zealot

Lirende

Crew

Excitable Zealot

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:38 pm
Mika is a strange girl. She tries too hard, and when she finally appears to have an epiphany, she goes and shocks you by doing something you thought she'd never do.

This time, she has shocked my by declaring herself my...servant. What would a freed slave do with a person who has just sold them self into a type of slavery just by speaking it? I hope I set her straight. Even though Slavery and Servitude are two different things, to me, they carry the same flavor.

Nothing good will come of owing ones life and lively hood to another, unless there is implicit trust between the two. And even then, it's still a gamble.

-Saeldure  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:48 pm
Saeldure Taurhassdarien, what have I told you about your chicken scratch that passes off for hand writing? If you insist on writing as such, please at least dot your I's and dash your Z's. Sooner or later you'll make my eyesight go bad with such atrocity.

But I digress. That is not the reason why I have chosen to...give away the secret of this journal, so to speak. I know you knew that there was something special about it, which is why I preformed a minor ritual to place the blood seal spell on the books spine. This journal shall grow thicker whenever I leave a message for you, and shrink when you've read it. Also, it shall never run out of pages, so please feel free to ramble on and on about nothing, like you have been. You flatter me by constantly keeping me in your thoughts.

But enough about your silly little obsession with that which you cannot have. The real reason why I am contacting you, is to stress the importance of growth. I have gotten in contact with an...acquaintance of mine. He is a magic user who treads on the same path you walk. Seeing as how I am your Mentor rather then Master, it is my duty to train you to the best of my abilities.

Yes, young Saeldure. Those long toiling hours that I forced upon you will return. Only now you will not have to worry about my presence looming over your shoulder. There will be...another...you will have to worry about instead. I am sure that when you meet him, that he will be quite familiar to you. Treat him as you would me, for he will teach you all that you will need to know about being a Summoner.

Yes, you are reading correctly my pet. Once your training is complete, you will be a Summoner, on par with that of a Defiler and one step closer in power to myself. I look forward to the day where we can meet each other again as equals. Perhaps then, you can show me some of this 'Backbone' you speak of. Make me proud Summoner Taurhassdarien.

-Serpentis Zephyr Ne'erdrem
Lich of Gravemoss Manor

Lirende

Crew

Excitable Zealot

Lirende

Crew

Excitable Zealot

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:45 pm
I've completely lost track of time. For all I know it could have been a week, a month, or even a year that has past since I last touched this journal and had contact with someone other then Mirror.

Master Mirror is a good teacher, a thorough teacher, and a...brutal teacher. For every mistake I made, I shed blood. I am surprised that my body is not scarred from all the lacerations I endured. Though, perhaps, it is for the best. I dislike wearing clothing other then my loincloth, and it would have been...quite awkward to walk around with more scarring then skin.

I learned more about spell casting from Master Mirror then I did from Master Serpentis. Though perhaps, while I was in Master Serpentis's care, I was too weak to perform at the level I currently am capable of. I am positive though, that I no longer am as timid as I was, before my training. That was one thing Master Mirror tried his hardest to cure me of. That amongst other things. I am, what was that word... a Virgin no longer. Master Mirror said things go differently with women, though if it is anywhere near as painful coupling with them, as it had been with Master Mirror, I don't think I will try. I bled for hours and it hurt afterwards to even bend my knees. Master Mirror told me to 'suck it up' and keep practicing.

I will admit, the pain was something I used to help guide me. Focusing on that helped to tune out other distractions. Like seeing Master Mirror lounging around nude, taunting me with threats of a repeat performance he knew I would not be ready (or willing) for.

Though the best part of all this, came towards the end of my training, when I summoned her. She, she is magnificent, perfection in my eyes. Her name is Ginza, and she promised to be with me forever.

-Saeldure.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:05 am
I met up with Mika again, after I summoned Ginza and Master Mirror left. We...talked, and fought, and talked some more. We flirted and she teased me nearly to my breaking point.

I...I want to say that I love her, but at the same time I don't know what Love is. I don't know what I'm feeling right now. Is this Love, Lust, or is it something else? I know what arousal feels like, I know what it is to be taken, and held, and forced to feel what the other feels. I know all of that. But I...I don't know what....

My emotions tangle when I'm around her.

I. I hurt her and I hurt myself. But it's for the best until I know what it is that I feel for her, for myself, and how to work it all in with the goals I've set up for myself. Call me cruel but, pain now will become a glossy scar later, pain later will become a wound that festers and refuses to heal. I don't want either of us to go through that.

-Saeldure T.  

Lirende

Crew

Excitable Zealot

Lirende

Crew

Excitable Zealot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:09 am
After I parted ways with Mika I traveled. I avoided most cities and stuck to the little towns and villages and farms. I met so many different types of people, most good, some bad, some in between. I never knew how things were made, but I know it now. I know how wool is turned into cloth, milk to cheese and butter. How dye is created.

But everyone was tense and as time continued on even these seemingly untouched places held a thick tension to them. What news I did hear I didn't like. So much unrest to the world. I think it's time I head back to Vanya. I know I can learn exactly what is going on without having to worry about my life in the process.

-Saeldure  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:35 pm
I must say this entry is...late. Very late. Where to begin...where to begin. Let me start when I arrived in Vanya again. The city felt the same, only the air was charged with excitement. There was a Harvest Festival in full swing, something that I was unfamiliar with. Not a single person milling around in the streets was someone I knew, or even vaguely recalled. It was...daunting, knowing that I was just another faceless person to them.

It was thrilling. It was easy to move through the crowds and the wares! So many things were being hawked that I had never seen before. I was nearly overwhelmed. My stubbornness helped me through it though, my coin purse is still hurting from the festival. But it isn't as light as it could have been.

I met a few new people, their names but a blur on my memory. I'm never drinking with that blue Anthorian girl again. What was her name...

A list of scribbled names are cross out here.

Malikier. Yes. That sounds about right. I'm never drinking with her again. For all her youth she could drink a troll under the table! She also has no sense of empathy, for she simply laughed at me after I had....expelled....the contents of my stomach after one too many drinks. Then she had the gall to give me another pint of ale! To my shame I consumed that too. How do I know this? The wench was keeping a tally, which she proudly showed me the next morning.

We shared a room as well. I...I don't think we did anything together, as we woke in separate beds and she seemed just as wary as I did. But she confirmed that we didn't have....ah...'wandering hands'. The good thing was that she seemed just as affected by our night of drinking as I did.

The next day we explored the market again, and she disappeared after we peeked at one booth. I think she was uncomfortable with the various missing child posters and the reward for the child. I personally did not pay them any mind. From what I saw, there were quite a few people looking for the child.

I still have yet to see her again, I wonder if she is still in town?

-Sael.  

Lirende

Crew

Excitable Zealot

Lirende

Crew

Excitable Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:12 pm
Even though the festival is over, and has been for a while, there seems to be an unrest in the city. From the rumors I've heard families have gone missing. Entire families. To some they might be small, but four or five people to me, is not small. Not when, from the rumors at least, things around their house seem to be undisturbed.

Who could it be, that manages to steal away living people without a single thing being out of place? Where are they all being kept, if, they are being kept alive. The sheer amount of food needed to keep them alive, never mind healthy, would be enough to raise a few questions. Unless the ones asking vanished as well.

It is disturbing. Though there is not much one such as I can do to help or hinder the situation, except to remove myself from such a situation. The world is, after all, quite large.

-Sael.  
. Journals .

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces