Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:03 am
Okay, so it's only out in Raw right now, but what are your thoughts on this chapter?

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

after looking at the chapter, I have only one thing to say OROCHIMARU OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew he wasn't ded!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:07 pm
It's bad a**, but is Orochibuto gonna fight or just there to give Naruto some information?  

Samurai Senel

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:18 pm
Even if he's not there to fight, we all know that Naruto will pwn him for causing Sasuke to leave the village  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:37 pm
Easily one of the best chapters in a while. The fact that Kabuto was even there surprised me, and then with Orochimaru's return was a HUGE upset.

Also we find out about Kabuto's original motives. He just wanted to cling to orochimaru but now he plans to become more powerful than Orochimaru. though the question is, is Kabuto saying that, or is that the persuasion of Orochimaru himself?

Also lol@Tobi running from Sasuke.  

Mr._Stabby

Honh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:22 pm
Hmmm...see, Orochimaru didn't die afterall. However, I am interested in how Kabuto go Orochi into himself. Plus, I don't think they're going to fight just because Orochi isn't strong enough yet. I mean, Kabuto is a great fighter and all, but he's carrying excess baggage now. With all that being said, can't wait for next week! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:05 am
ninja I KNEW Orochimaru wasn't dead. ninja

Crimson Cupcake

Honh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:39 am
Of course he isn't, he lives on in all of us, literally for Kabuto though... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:11 pm
When I was reading

''Yes, Kabuto is finally gonna be his own character and not some little love slave for a.''

Clicks link to next ********.''  

Samurai Senel

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:34 pm
Wait. Orochi is dead. Kabuto only experimented with Orochi's remains...I don't know, a sample of his skin or the arm with the ring. This leaves a question though...Is Orochi's consciousness in Sasuke? Or did Orochi actually just died?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:40 am
part of me wants to see Sasuke get his over sized ego crushed, but more of me wants to see Deidra dead of buried since the first arch since the time skip, and I have considered the he should have been dead twice over.

I hope he kills Deidra with relative ease, and then Tobi turns out to be a power house and nails him to the wall.  

liz_bliz_inc

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:41 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Wait. Orochi is dead. Kabuto only experimented with Orochi's remains...I don't know, a sample of his skin or the arm with the ring. This leaves a question though...Is Orochi's consciousness in Sasuke? Or did Orochi actually just died?

First off...the eye is Orochimaru's......so something is definately up.....second, Kabuto said that Orochimaru IS dead......I'm sure we'll find more out next week  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:04 pm
Im not sure what to think about Kabuto saying Orochimaru is dead. Since there still has to be that part of him in Sasuke's concience, im just hopin he takes over. And then there will be two great ***** in the world.  

Mr._Stabby

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:41 pm
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:52 pm
All I know is that someone is about to feel the pain. This next chapter is gonna be hella good. ninja  

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Honh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:57 am
Supposedly....  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games