Submit

Choose!
  Mad Scientist
  Evil Overlord
View Results

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:13 pm
An odd meandering of my own mind, but I'm curious which people more perfer and why?

A mad scientist tends to have a ton of interesting inventions that can be used in various nepharious plots in order to wreak havoc upon the masses.

An evil overlord rules with an iron fist, and has legions under his comand. He is the master of tactics and comanding complete loyalty among his troops.

Anyone in the guild aspire to be either? Pros? Cons?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:20 pm
I would be the MAD SCIENTIST!
I would work for that Evil Lord and be the one making the devices in which he could use to take over the world!
That's what I would be.

Because I could make crazy inventions and all that fun stuff. PLUS! Get a good job, with great benefits. I'm not to sure about health care, but I'm always able to use my creativity!

^_^  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Cactus Attack!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:35 pm
i pick the evil overlord because he ( or she twisted ..) can command anything and there have been evil overlords (hitler,stalin,etc.). the scientist is usually physically weak and not at all impressive via appearence. the overlords are somewhat imposing and the story of the hero usually means underground alliances and totally confusing conspiracy(good stuff). the scientist just has to be killed by a bomb or experiment malfunction...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:47 pm
Cactus Attack!
i pick the evil overlord because he ( or she twisted ..) can command anything and there have been evil overlords (hitler,stalin,etc.). the scientist is usually physically weak and not at all impressive via appearence. the overlords are somewhat imposing and the story of the hero usually means underground alliances and totally confusing conspiracy(good stuff). the scientist just has to be killed by a bomb or experiment malfunction...

BUT BUT BUT! NOT FAIR!
Without MY CREATIONS YOU WOULD BE STUCK! My ideas help you reach your place in the world! MY WORK!
And you dare say I'm NOTHING?! Pfft, who created a way to revive your dead soldiers? Who made you invincible?! HUH!? ME! THAT'S RIGHT!

Bomb, PFFFT. You could be killed with a bomb. Not me, I live underground! DEEP UNDERGROUND.

Besides, I'm bigger than most people. That's why I would be a better choice.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:22 pm
Aww, heck. Why not be both?

...but if I have to pick one or the other, I'm casting my vote for mad scientists. It's a question of loyalty. I was raised by mad scientists!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:40 pm
I cast my lot with Evil Overlords. They can be amusing, funny, and kick a** at the same time. Some of their most comedic moments come from when theyre serious. And yes, I definitely wouldnt mind being an evil overlord except its kind of a high stress job.  

Oterys

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:50 pm
What do you mean aspire?! I already am an Evil Overlord. I AM LAHARL OVERLORD OF THE NEATHERWORLD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh you mean in reality...Definitley overlord because I love to be in charge. that And I get a nice an scary crown!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:56 pm
I'd be the Mad Scientist/Evil Overlord b*****d child that over throws his parents and dominates the world with Murderbots stolen from The Murder Magician...  

Draydrigo

Practical Archenemy

14,275 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Squash Stomper 75

Jisatsuteki-Banpaia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:29 pm
mad scientist  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:53 pm
Mad scientist because evil overlord too much responsibility. Plus I get to use all the demented thoughts into little devices  

Hunter of the Dammed

ketchakik

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:34 pm
angry scientist...al la sheep in the big city  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:57 pm
I'd be the second in command to the overloard, that way I'll still get to do all the major plotting and overthrowing will be fun but if things don't go as planned all the blame will be placed on the overloard, not me.  

nikia kitty

Asher_Scree

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:42 am
Mad Scientist all the way, darling. Who wants to bother commanding death legions? I want to sleep when I want and make death machines when I am, thank you very much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:28 am
Mad scientist, all day, every day, no question. x] I'd be ridiculously bad at commanding troops, anyways.

A lot of people have compared me to a mad scientist already... I think it has to do with my newfound obsession with Tesla, and my big hair. XP I'm already half mad anyways.  

Myollnir

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:57 pm
I am an evil overlord already, The Supreme Overlord of the Glorious and Highly Respected Eighth Dimension!!!!!!!!! How could you not know this, you weak minded mortal!!!

*switches to reality mode*

Evil Overlord. Definitley. They can be hilarious at times, command huge armies, get to be narsissitic, can torture people, have awsome outfits, loyal minions, be excellent strategists, insanely clever, full of themselves, have very imposing figures, and....they get to kill the mad scientist and fuse their brains together so they have their evilness and mad scientist intelligence fused in one!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! You will bow down before my might and gaze in awe of the grand empire which I comand with a flaming fist or iron!!!!!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff