I like creepy, tentacly plushies!
  That's nice, Veru.
  Me too! Me too!
  Isn't there a support group for that?
View Results

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:01 pm
It's true. A couple years ago, a friend got me a black and silver plushie Cthulhu for Yule. Despite the tentacles and blood red eyes, the thing is bizarrely cute. So now he's always propped up next to my pillow. Just knowing he's there makes my dreams more amusing.

So, who else has silly sleeping habits? Strange stuffed animals? Inanimate objects that sleep in your bed?
And doesn't Toy Vault make some spiffy plushies?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:47 pm
I couldn't find any on the site that were the colors you said... but the ones I saw were adorable whee

As for the other thing, I don't really have any stuffed animals... though if I would get one, it'd be a wolf <3  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:28 pm
i like sleeping with my giant pink bunny O_O its awsome and my star pillow(mario star)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:15 pm
I have a bunch of stuffed animals that I sleep with... one of them is a gaint wolf plushie.. 3nodding  

medical kitten

God_Recalled

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:45 pm
I sleep with my stuffed rabbit I've had since I was two, 'Duffy'.
I don't know why he was christened that, but I've called him that for as long as I can remember.
Needless to say, Duffy needs a good bath. whee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:03 am
I sleep with three stuffed dogs - a spaniel called Crispin, a Doberman called Othello, and Scamp the mutt. 3nodding There's also a rag doll called Raggy floating around in here somewhere but she isn't always in my bed.  

Serjo Sammie

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:57 am
For me it's the stuffed kitties. I've got four of them, plus a ceilisidhe. blaugh
One of my kitties is a jaguar. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:37 am
I have a lot of stuffed animals too. But they aren't that interesting as the ones on the site. (Yet they still are cute.).  

Angel Bruja

XxLovely_MiseriesxX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:50 am
I have tons of stuffed animals. But i sleep with a huge teddy bear i got for valentine's day.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:26 am
Hey gal, all this plushies are gorgeouss blaugh  

KaosAvatar

MediaclCunt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:28 am
I've slept with a Chuckie doll for a while.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:36 am
MediaclCunt

EW  

KaosAvatar

selina alteos

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:29 am
i have a stuffed dragon with a flamethrower  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:41 am
MediaclCunt

Kinky.

I usually have one or two stuffed animals with me, either a red dragon, a monkey I named Chistery or a wolf plushie I have had since I was very young.

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

A Dark Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:07 am
i have 6 blankets on my bed (i only use 2 or 3) and 1 on the backboard. 4 normal pillows. a body pillow. 4 small pillows 1 of which is a flower and another a cloud and the others are leopard print. my robe lol. usually a couple jackets. my cell phone. my cell phone charger. and a few other random objects. oh and my cat, shes not really inanimate though. oh and my teddy bear that me ex gave me, i don't really sleep with it anymore, it just stays somewhere in my bed. oh and sometimes a book and a tv remote. lol wow i have a lot in my bed.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff