Reply [ Blood+ ]
Haji-kun or Saya-chan? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Uchiha_Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:25 pm
Who do you think deserves the credit for killing the monsters? Haji-kun or Saya-chan?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:38 pm
Saya's blood is the only thing that can kill them, but Haji still deserves credit because he helps her so much. She couldn't do it without him 3nodding heart  

OZZYthePENGUIN
Crew

Itachi Uchiha_Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:24 pm
I know! And Hagi's my fav. character anyways!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:11 pm
saya's deserves to be credited in killing monsters but sometimes she couldn't do it without haji,, so haji must be there to help her^_^ heart  

Temari-Sand Ninja

Out of Kansas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:51 pm
well saya's blood is the only thing that can kill them but it seems haji does most of the work  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:06 pm
I'm saying Saya all the way!  

Gernu

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:45 pm
No offence but I say they're both pretty useless most of the times. I mean sure they kickass as a team against normal chiropetera, But against chevaliers, They are both pretty schooled there, I mean...Diva has so many chevaliers, Saya and Hagi only killed 2 with out any help or fluke. and thats Sonia (or Grigory) and Amshel.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:15 am
D-i-v-a
No offence but I say they're both pretty useless most of the times. I mean sure they kickass as a team against normal chiropetera, But against chevaliers, They are both pretty schooled there, I mean...Diva has so many chevaliers, Saya and Hagi only killed 2 with out any help or fluke. and thats Sonia (or Grigory) and Amshel.

saya killed karl also but solomon had to help her get the sword out of her stomache...  

Out of Kansas

OZZYthePENGUIN
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:04 am
akari_morimoto
D-i-v-a

saya killed karl also but solomon had to help her get the sword out of her stomache...

Solomon also cut off Karl's arm so that Saya was able to stab through herself and Karl to kill him ....

and Haji defeated Amshel, Diva's strongest Chevalier... xp

He didn't have any help with that ... he just took Saya's sword at the end to finish Amshel off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:56 am
D-i-v-a
OZZYthePENGUIN
akari_morimoto
D-i-v-a

Solomon also cut off Karl's arm so that Saya was able to stab through herself and Karl to kill him ....

and Haji defeated Amshel, Diva's strongest Chevalier... xp

He didn't have any help with that ... he just took Saya's sword at the end to finish Amshel off.

Quote:
Saya and Hagi only killed 2 with out any help or fluke. and thats Sonia (or Grigory) and Amshel.

Like I said, only those two, and they still struggled with that, Karl, yeah, Solomon had to cut off an arm for her to finish him off.
Now if you compare Saya and Hagi towards...lets say...Diva and Nathan...honestly...its obvious who would win.

please do not n00bishly reply saying Diva ended up dying in the end anyway, because technically Diva didn't know her blood was useless after death, if it still had its potency, Saya AND Diva would be long gone. which is sorta the ending I prefer.

D-i-v-a
Captain

TsukikageNiiro529

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:03 pm
saya's the one that actually kills them, but without aji, she would've died a LONG time ago...so kudos to Haji!!! ^,^ besides, he killed amshel, Saya hardly did anything...
i
heart
Haji!!!!!^,^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:37 am
I heart Haji so much! But I do have to agree with D-i-v-a, I would've preferred if they both died... I was so sad when only Diva's life ended. emo
"All she wanted was a family" At least her next of kin lived on. wink

Kenaserenity
Crew

thanatos 08

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:05 am
they both deserve credit haji gives her her sword and saya kills the beastes  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:21 am
can decide on this
one i the both of them

but since its for the topic I gO fOR

Haji heart  

SeungHyun Natsume