Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Ever got frustraited, and used death? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:18 am
I did. Teehee. My teen girl was in love with this other teen boy, and he wouldn't go steady with her. And I tried REALLY hard to get them together. I'm talking about, sneaking out, kissing, hot tub parties, everything, and he still didn't accept to go study with her. So, I got really frustraited, locked him in the room, and killed him. Oops. Whatever, now my teenager is in love with this other guy and they're going steady. I love having them kiss right over the other guy's grave.

So, have you ever killed some sim just out of pure frustraition? Or is it just me?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:54 am
Whenever the nanny doesn't do a good job I kill her.....we must be evil.  

minaflower71

the naked pixie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:43 am
haha sounds like fun. i was bored once so i used that cheat and expermented. i like death by flies. funny. >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:07 pm
x]

rofl
Yes, I do that sometimes.

YOU CAN KILL THE NANNY?!
HOMG.
I didn't know if you could kill NPC's or not.
I'mma definitely have to try that now!

-----

Senorita Retro

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

M o n o C h r o m e d

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:44 am
I had this really perfect couple but the problem was that the husband kept getting attracted to other woman and that really annoyed me because he ruined the whole perfect couple thing so I stuck him in a really small room and got him to make lots of food and let it get flies.
Took forever for him to get eaten by them though.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:25 pm
I don't really know how to use death. So they just live on with their virtual lives  

mods have small penises

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:24 pm
I've done it! I've killed off nannies when they've annoyed me via the Cow Plant.

But the last time I killed a Sim out of pure frustration was Malcolm Landgraab...I was mainly frustrated because he had a REALLY ugly daughter! So I decided to kill him off by freezing him to death. Except he wouldn't freeze, so I forgave him and let him back in the house...meanwhile, I had the plumber in to fix the faulty shower that was spilling water all over the floor. But Malcolm decided to use the toilet, so the Plumber couldn't go in, got frustrated and left! I was so annoyed that Malcolm had a swimming accident within half an hour...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:03 am
    All the time <3

[tofu][rocket]

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:41 am
I've only ever done it to nannies. Most other deaths are accidental.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:50 am
I tried to kill the cafeteria lady after she stole one of the last remaining dorm rooms meaning my poor sim had to sleep on the floor, then be repeatedly wonken up by the speakers. I put a fire in there, got my sim to light it, then run out locking the cafeteria lady in, then put loads of flammable items everywhere. But the fire went out too soon. scream  

Osaka In Wonderland

green_llama_girl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:50 pm
Wel I got frustrated at how guests got trapped beetween two dinner chairs, while leaving (sims one) and you couldnt control them, and I diddn't want to delete the chairs for em, and this was before I knoew the move_objects on thing, so I let them Die. It takes five days after a meal fro a sim to die of starvation. I hada freaking cemetary in my back yard. I killed the whole goth family XD but I got a new computer and a few more expansion packs since then. I dont have sims2. I dont think it would run on my computer D: and ive set quite a few houses on fire, just to kill teh damn clown(hehe burnt eight pictures in one fire =D), and/or mime.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:10 am
i usually end up deleting the nanny. i killed this one guy cuz i felt like it. then i killed his roommate. then i put a family in tha house just to kill them all. their last name was dead.  

emos_make_me_feel_fat

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:52 am
I've killed one sim out of frustration she was the grandmother she kept crying and she wouldn't eat cause she kept falling asleep so I killed her  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:02 am
yes =]

flies by death <33

ps. does anyone know how to get the falling satellite ?  

` D ! N O S A U R

Binana

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:37 pm
I kill my children if they're ugly. ]:
But my latest one on my sister's comp (was once mine) was gorgeous. When I go to her apartment, I'll screenshot it and show you. :]  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff