Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:39 am
Ok the RPG has now started.
If you don't like Kingdom Hearts heres some other ones:
Legendz
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9286141
Zatch Bell
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9284903

When you speak out of character use [and] around the phrase.

Link to sign up page:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9204515&page=1

~*Profiles*~
User Image
Username: kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
RPG Name: Sora
Sex: Female
World you came from: Inuyasha's World
Side: Light
Element: Light
Abilities: Can transform, transport, and weapon can change form.
Class: Fox Demon
Weapons: Angel Bow, (soon to be)G-blade, and Lunar Scythe
This is what I look like when I change form(well my favorite form anyway):
User Image
Tell me if you want me to have a smaller picture.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username: Aprilbaby1
RPG Name: Lola
Sex: female
World you came from: Happyville (she got sick and tired of all the happyness and sunshine so she turned evil and stayed in the darkness)
Side(Light or darkness): Dark
Element: ice, wind
Abilities: transform, teleport,super strength
Class: Demon Cat
Weapons(If any): sword, mini knives
User Image
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Kairi-KH2-Sora
RPG name: Sora
sex:female
side:dark(muahahaha)
element: fire
ablities: fly, fire bending, annoying: weilding weapon (any weapon) looking good XD
weapons: none right now but soon flame sword
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RPG Name: MR.Penguin
Sex: male
Side(Light or darkness): dark (they have cookies)
Element: fire and darkness
Abilities: able to disappear and reappear instantanoisly (teleportation) able to bend the minds of other people so they attack there friends
Class: demon tiger
Weapons(If any): a bo staff with a sword on one side and a kunai on the other
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RPG Name: Arage Baldador
Sex: Male
Side: Light ('cause we have CHOCOLATE CHIP cookies)
Element: Earth
Abilities: Agility, Control over Earth, Can become a Werewolf
Class: Werewolf
Weapons: Katana in right hand, claws on left hand.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username: Sora_The_Keyblade_Weider
User Image
RPG Name: Sora
World you came from: Destiny Islands
Side(Light or darkness): Light
Abilities: Use key blade, Travel around worlds, and use magic
Class: Keyblade Master
Weapons(If any): Keyblade
Description: A young boy chosen by the keyblade. He is 14 years old. The world he came from was Destiny Islands.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username: Whitefang292
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
RPG Name: Stranger
World you came from: The moon
Side(Light or darkness): Darkness
Height: 5' 7''
Element: Dark
Abilities: teleportation, Keyblade use, magic
Class: Unkown
Weapons(If any): 2 G-blades
History(Description): An unkown keyblader

What I look like
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RPG Name: Ansem the Wise
World you came from: Earth
Height: 5"8
Abilities: Healing, Barriers, Smiting, Dispel Undead and Entangle
Class: Cleric
Weapons(If any): None
History(Description): A somewhat short old man he had dedicated his life to great research. His face is consealed and the top half of his body is rapped in a red cloth. His jeans are black as are his shoes with white socks. His research brought him to believe that great people have the choice of three paths before them while your average person is bound by destiny.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username:Lt.Unholy Darkness
RPG Name:Lt. of the Unholy Light
Sex:No, no thank you (Male)
World you came from:I came from the world of Light
Side(Light or darkness):Light
Height:5"12
Element:Shadows
Abilities:Can teleport,can use many types of weapons,Super speed,Above normal strength
Class:Knight
Weapons(If any):Swords,Makeshifts,some magic(basic stuff),Uses emotions against people
History(Description): Was a soldier of the world of Light but as it was quickly apparent I was different,I could use shadows and I was also different tempered from the others,Because of this they called me Unholy Light.I was trained in the was of the Light but I can only use the basics of it.I went though the ranks and made it to the rank of Lt. and after that I was framed for the Killing of the Duke of the Light.I made my escape from capture and now,wander the land.

User Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username: King_of_the_Hearts_666
RPG Name: Dark Prince Necross(formal) Necroprince(informal) Necross Dante Necromancus(full)
World you came from: Sanctuary (formerly known as Vvardenfall)
Side: Dark
Abilities: Poison, bone, curses,summoning undead.
Class: Necromancer
Weapons: Ususally a dagger or a wand, prefers custom sword known as the DarkBlade, that sword hasnt been seen by anyone except him, just finished adding magical attributes to it.Attributes unkown at this time.
weapon:Return from Darkness
description:World of Traverse town was destroyed and I ended up in Twilight town but when it was inhabited by only darkness finally i've figured how to get out!
Picture:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Username:lupinewarrior
RPG Name:tal
Sex:male
World you came from:twilight realm((dont know any worlds so just add a dark one)
Side(Light or darkness):light
Height:6'5
Element:ice
Abilities:metamorphisis(turns into a timber wolf)
Class confused ??
Weapons(If any):lunar blade from apperence
History:kind and fun loving but will give his life to protect his friends
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RPG Name:Squall Leonhart
Sex:Male
World you came from:Earth
Side(Light or darkness):Both
Height:5'8
Element:Fire
Abilities:Can Summon GF (Guardian Forces), Can Cast Magic,Gunblade Can Change Its Type: Revolver,Kiat,Kurtis Revolver,Kurtis Kiat,Twin Lance, Super Avenger,LionHeart.
Class:Human
Weapons(If any):GunBlade (LionHeart)
History(Description):The Taciturn And Relucant Hero.
A Cadet In SeeD, The Special Combat Unit Of The Balamb Garden Military Academy.His Aloof And Anti-Social Behavior Makes Him Appear Selfish And Lacking A Sense Of Team Unity.Squall Dislikes Having Others Involved In His Affairs, And Best Described As A Lone Wolf.
User Image
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username: King_of_the_Hearts_666
RPG Name: Dark Prince Necross(formal) Necroprince(informal) Necross Dante Necromancus(full)
World you came from: Sanctuary (formerly known as Vvardenfall)
Side: Dark
Abilities: Poison, bone, curses,summoning undead.
Class: Necromancer
Weapons: Ususally a dagger or a wand, prefers custom sword known as the DarkBlade, that sword hasnt been seen by anyone except him, just finished adding magical attributes to it.Attributes unkown at this time.
History:Necromancers are shadowy characters, who's main talents lie in the raising of the dead & spirits to do thier bidding. They also have skill in the areas of poison & bone spells, as well as many diablocal curses which can weaken an enemy, return damage to them when they attack you, or even make them turn against thier fellow monsters to fight at your side. Many fear & hate the Necromancers, for thier gristly talents & pale, corpse-like appearence, however most respect the awsome powers that necromancers can wield.
*avi is close to actual picture*
Acutal Picture:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Username: reapers_child17
RPG Name: Setsuna Momochi
Sex: male
Side: dark
Element: darkness
Abilities: teleport,hide in shadows, reaps and control souls like puppets
Class: necro mancr
Weapons(If any): Soul Reaver
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image just like that except with a bow and arrow.
Username: Kaosangel012
RPG Name: Shizuka Otori
World you came from: D. Gray man World
Height: 5'6"
Element: Wind
Abilities: Is an exorcist. Has healing powers, is able to teleport using portals.
Class: Human
Weapons(If any): Bow and Arrow
History(Description): She is an Exorcist in training from the Black Order Organization. Her Innocence is in her bow and arrow. She used to slay Akuma, until she was mysteriously dragged into Traverse Town when her world was destroyed, along witht he people she knew. Now she wonders around, looking for a way to return home and see her friends again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username: ~ A n n e t t e ~
User Image
RPG Name: Kuna
World you came from: Thundra, the sibirian planet.
Side(Light or darkness): Neutral at the moment
Height: 165 cm
Element: Ice
Abilities: Blizzard,blizzara and blizzaga attacks+more
Class: Unknown
Weapons(If any): Scythe
History(Description): her memory has been deleted. She doesn't remember anything from her past.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:44 am
*walks through the forest weilding his bo staff* now where is everyone? *strikes a tree with fire and watches as it burns to the ground*  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:45 am
she hissed "hey watch it" she said licking her paw "you were close to burning me" she stood up and stretched, her ears twitched  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:46 am
Ansem sat at a control panel monitoring the artifical world that he had created. So Roxas has become self aware, if this happens we will have no further use for him. A cloaked character walked up behind Ansem the Wise. Ahh, an unexpected guest and what name shall I give to this guest of mine? "The cloaked man took off his hood then spoke, "the name is Ansem".

An amused smile crossed his face at the guests answer. Hmmm, Ansem is it welcome I do hope your stay will be a pleasant one. "He stood up in his chair, "I have something to tend to make sure you don't break anything in my absense.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:49 am
Aprilbaby1
she hissed "hey watch it" she said licking her paw "you were close to burning me" she stood up and stretched, her ears twitched
sorry kid *said as he burned down another tree* i get edgy when im not fighting anyone  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:54 am
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
sorry kid *said as he burned down another tree* i get edgy when im not fighting anyone

Ansem walked up to the young man, "so you like fighting do you, "his brow raised a bit". If you have such as excess of energy why not put it to good use.?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:59 am
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
"im sure you do" she said walking down to the lake  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:00 am
*Appears* Hello! xD *Sees Ansem* O.O;; ??????  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:00 am
LanceCalvis
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1

Ansem walked up to the young man, "so you like fighting do you, "his brow raised a bit". If you have such as excess of energy why not put it to good use.?
no thanks *said turning into tiger form* i have to get going *sprints away*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:02 am
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Ansem caught the girl out of the corner of his eye as they seemingly came out of nowhere. Now tell me, what method of transportation did you use to transport yourself from one place to another?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:04 am
she stretched and climbed up a tree, she layed down and looked at the sky  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:05 am
LanceCalvis
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Ansem caught the girl out of the corner of his eye as they seemingly came out of nowhere. Now tell me, what method of transportation did you use to transport yourself from one place to another?
*appears behind him* it is called teleportation *disappears  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:07 am
she yawned and jumped down, she looked at everyone "hello" she said walking past them  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:08 am
neon blue penguin
LanceCalvis
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

*appears behind him* it is called teleportation *disappears

He put his hand out as roots burst from the ground trapping the persons feet. Ansem then began to walk towards them. What I mean is did you travel through the light or did you take a tunnel through the darkness. Only those of strong will can travel the darkness and not be overcome while the light is welcoming to all but those of wicked and evil nature.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

LTUD574

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:08 am
*walks in looking rather confused* Whats going on here?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff