Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply The AMV Guild
MR. Pilkington may i bring to your attention Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dianoskue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:16 pm
umm...did you notice that about 75% of this guild is ppl with no donation and 0 posts...i would think you would get rid of inactive members...ive only been a member for a little while and im more active than 85% of the guild *sigh* we need to liven it up..  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:59 pm
You have a point. I've been apart of this guild for a long time and it's been hard for me to stay active when people don't post at all.I want to be as active as possible, but I'm one of those type of people that have a hard time being involved when no one else brings anything to the table.  

FallenMarvel

Dianoskue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:14 pm
yes, someone agrees!
I'm the same way...i mean if you look at the posts none were started by me cept this one...but alot of the others i am the last poster.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:12 am
Sadly we did get this guild sorta as a hand-me-down. The old captain gave up on it when it got slow and started to die. So we're still in the revamp process. We have been thinking about kicking people out....but honestly I was planning on making a big obnoxious PM to all members and those who respond get to stay and those who don't get their asses kicked out. >w<

But I'll wait a bit for that...

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

Dianoskue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:42 am
lol sounds like a plan biggrin twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:42 pm
oh god a late post I agree completely  

Shinigami_Eyes_Dante661

Snowflake_Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:34 pm
I'm still here but, no one posts anything new that much. So I usually post when the new contests and winners are announced.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:20 am
Sadly it's a very slow moving guild.

What frustrates me is that people post vids that they want commented on ... but none of them comment on other people's vids. I have to watch them all...and if I don't do it immediately they gripe.

So I ask, HElP OUT PLEASE! If you post a vid for comments go watch someone elses and make helpful comments. ((not just it's great or it sucks))

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

Mr_Pilkington
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:53 pm
And at least once a week everyone should post a good new topic to discuss. This will help grow this guild and make us more appealing to allot of the new comers.

DEW EET! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:42 pm
For instance, this week I have posted 3 new topics, each only received 1 response that was from Des. We are short on crew and active members. If you want this guild to become active, you have to put fourth the initiative such as I have. You can't just sit by and complain that no one else does and do not yourself. This is a group effort, and if you put fourth so will others.

Ask questions
Inquire other on what inspires them
Hell, discuss editing hardware and software. Lord knows that is really step 1  

Mr_Pilkington
Captain

Snowflake_Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:15 pm
I'm still here but, no one else appears to be.... stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:45 pm
I'd do more if other people posted :/  

MalXII

The AMV Guild