Submit

Do you like to fight in rpg?
  yes!
  no! >=(
  whats an rpg?
View Results

Wulf Meister Lord

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:58 pm
Ok. I might be new, but that dosn't mean I don't know how to role play.The rules are simple and easy to follow.
1.No godmodeing. It becomes a nuissense.
2.Everything is PG-13 or under
3. You must desribe your self, list are fine but preferably a disscription.
4.Have fun and be nice!
5.You can have as many pets as desired but you must keep track of all of them!
6. No past grudges between people on the same side.
7.We need even number of people on both sides.

When in list form, a disscription should look like this:

Name:
Race: (Elf, human, dwarf, ect.) (Mix breeds allowed)
Pets: (if any)
Personality:
Rank: (What part of the war do you want to be? Archer, Genral, Healer, ect.)
What side you are on: (The sides are the Shaknar and the Fragnert.Choose wisley)
Bio: (if need be)

Long ago, before time itself, a war started between the best of friends. One was the ruler of the East side of the Earthand the other was ruler of the West of the Earth.The kings were always friends, until one day. The royal advisor of the king of the east told him that his friend was going to call war. In haste, the king assembled the troops. The were known as the Shaknar. Known for bravery and hand to ahnd combat. But the west side was known as th Fragnert. Known for archery and sneak attacks. From that day forth, when all broke loose on the border of the two countries, the war has continued. Which side will you stand for?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:06 am
Name: Tramer
Race: half human half elf
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pets: a young black dragon about the same size as the one on my avatar
Personality: kind and out going
What side you are on: Shaknar
Bio: When tramer was only five his parents were killed in front of his very eyes as the caravan they were traveling in was attacked by bandits. While the bandits were slathering the caravan a band of five mercenaries happened to come upon the seen, they engaged the bandits but only managed to save the young boy tramer. They took him with them and taught him the ways of war. On his eleventh birthday tramer was given two gives from his friends the great sword Korvana and an egg though they refused to tell him anything about what was in the egg. Tramer soon found korvana was no ordinary sword as it began speaking to him in an ere feminine voice only he could hear. Two years later the egg he had been given hatched to revile a small black dragon tramer named it Asura. As asura grew he found he could communicate with her mentally just as he could with korvana along the groups adventures they had accumulated a fair number of bounties on there heads as they travled to Shaknar they were ambushed, only tramer narrowly survived. He set out on the run for over a year before hunting down the ones responsible for his comrads deaths. After he had killed the people responsible he started working for the kingdom of Shaknar. Tramer excelled in battle for no sword or shield could stop his sword Korvana. Tramer soon found korvana could alter her weight, at any one moment she could weigh no more that an ounce and then the next weigh over three hundred pounds making korvana a dangerous weapon
((so did you just want us to post are profiles))  

Tramer
Crew

Lilla18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:26 pm
Name: Lilla
Race: Unknown
Pets: Fire Dragon named Farrah
Personality: Gentle and caring, yet strong-willed and stubborn
What side you are on: Fragnert
Bio: Nothing is known about her exact origins because she was adopted by a wealthy family and became their only heir. However, at a young age she learned that she could do things with her mind, and increased her abilities as she grew older to where she could now conjure objects, manipulate her outer appearance (clothing), heal minor wounds, telepathy, and telekinesis. She is currently learning how to levitate and walk on water, but like all abilities, hers have their weaknesses. She can't hear someone's thoughts if they have them blocked or if they are purposely thinking of something else in which case she wouldn't get the truth; when learning something new, she often ends up with the short end of the stick because she can't control those abilities yet; and she also gets worn-out mentally when trying to do large tasks. After her parents died in a devastating fire, she decided to explore the world she was deprived of seeing while living with them. During her adventuring she found a child injured alongside a road. H had sprained his ankle while playing. She quickly healed as much as she could, but felt it her duty to make sure he got home safely. She ended up taking him to his grandparents and found out their that his mother died giving birth, and his father fighting in a war that was currently taking place. She hated to see others in pain, but also disliked to feel as if she were intruding.. so, instead of fighting the war, she would rather just help ease the suffering of anyone around her. Since there seemed to be many injured every day, she decided to stay in Fragnert where the child lived and thereby help that side more. However, if she were to cross paths with someone from the opposing side, she wouldn't refuse aiding them as well in any way possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:41 pm
Name: Larien
Race: Elf
Pets: A black cat named Shade
Personality: Quiet, trustworthy, and mostly easy to get along with.
Bio: Larien does not agree with the war that is happening in her home. She wants to know the cause and if it is justified. She grew up in the woods between the two lands but Fragnert was closer so her family did most of their buisness there. She is very good with magic and the healing arts was once accused of useing black magic, but it was never proven.
Apperance: Larien  

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:05 pm
Name: Eporo Holmes
Race: Human
Pets: A red Royal Flame Standing Attacking
Personality: Brave, quiet, loyal and good hearted.
Alliance: Shaknar
Bio: Eporo's father was one of the King of Shaknars most noble and greatest knights. This in turn prompted Eporo to follow in his fathers foot steps of fame and glory. From the time he could walk, Eporo was in training. HIs father taught him how to wrestle and box. Use a sword and dagger, as well as a bow and arrow. At the age of 10 though, Epotheros found and egg. It was large and it shell was like a rock. Several days after he had found it it hatched and released a rare breed of dragon. The breed was called a Royal Flame because of its rarity and its extrem fire power. As it grew rapidly Eporo was able to ride it and became an areal scout in the military. When he was 17 he was promoted to the Draken Paladin corps and knighted after killing an orcen general by sweeping low and raming a pike through the head saving one of Saknar's Generals. When he was in the Draken Paladin corps he was told about the rarity and power of his dragon. Since then he has been working on his dogfighting and pin point ground strikes by using the dragons flame to kill groups of hostiles or his pike to take out key targets when both sides are in the area. His main abilities are sword fighting and piloting.
Code: "A Knight is sworn to Valour"
"His Heart knows only Virtue"
"His Blade defends the Helpless"
"His Might upholds the Weak"
"His Words speak only Truth"
"His Wrath undoes the Wicked"
Apperence: Eporo - Side view Eporo - Front  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:47 pm
User Image
Name: Constance (no last name or middle name)
Race: Elf
Pets: Alexis (Fits in the palm of your hand) User Image
Personality: She is normaly quiet and keeps to herself, untill you get to know her. When she becomes your friend, she talks alot and is very friendly. She doesn't give into tourcher and never tells a secret.

Some gay biotch

Teramoto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:24 pm
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I presum people can still join.
Race: human, but has a half dragon/half human form because of his rank
Personality: The thing in my sig.
what side: Fragnert
Bio: when he was a young boy, around the age of 12, he ran away to live with the dragons. He then took up the title of the Dracomancer. He got his best friend (A dragon, named Snow) To fly him to Fragnert. He later went to battle with her. The dragon willingly have her life to save Artimis. Thats when he turnd truly bad.
User Image The dragon in the armor, only its blue
User Image him with this armor: User Image (The human, duh!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:37 pm
((I hope this in descriptive enough. You said you preferred description over lists so I thought I would give it a shot. Until August I'll be a little inactive because of my summer job, but after July I'll be posting regularly. If you need me to edit or add anything let me know.))

Life was difficult now that the lands were divided and warring. Families were constantly worrying about each other and whether war was necessary. For some the war was inevitable. No one among the villagers, anyway, knew why their leaders had armed against one another, but the realism and seriousness of the action stood: if fighting was the only way to stay alive then that was how matters had to be. A few months after Maddie Palmer had reached the age of twenty, she decided that the life of warrior couldn't be that bad. Her optimism and determination overpowered any doubts in her mind. Ever since she was a toddler Maddie's grandfather filled her head with villiant tales of days when he fought bravely for the aliance that was now breaking into nonexistence.

Believing that taking arms to help renew that alliance caused Maddie to pick up her grandfather's old twin elbow blades and leave home with her best friend Amicus, a weathered hawk that she had raised for over five years now. The young woman was about four inches higher than five feet and walked confidently in her pear-shaped body. No one could tell that this red headed human had just suffered the loss of her last living relative. On the contrary she wore a smile. Joining the Shaknar would indeed honor her late grandfather. Yes, he would have wanted her to follow in his footsteps. The old man was no fool he knew that any alliance was only temporary, and with that in mind had trained his granddaughter in preparation for such an instance.

Maddie was practiced in hand to hand combat with the use of just about any weapon. Her grandfather had taught her how to properly fight with anything that was available, but beyond all else taught her how to fight honorably and never kill unless absolutely necessary. With that said, Maddie had only killed once. She had been walking home one night and was attacked by a man in a dark cloak. Sensing danger Maddie had pulled out a small dagger from her belt and fought back. After a long struggle Maddie found no choice but to kill the man. Maddie still tries to forget that day and hopes that such measures can be avoided in the future.

Shakig such memories from her mind, Maddie finally reached the main encampment of the Shanknar and only hopped that they would allow her to join in cause. Grandfather, I'm finally going to make you proud, she thought as she searched to find where she needed to be to join the fray.

Trina_Alvertina

TehxVampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:11 pm
Name: elementalshards101
Race: half human with dragon wings(if thats allowed)
Pets: half grown wolf
Personality: a loonely mage trvells throughtout the land in search of half breed dragons to kill,when by chance he becomes a principal in his school.as he goes home he sees his house burning down.as it cools they find the remains of his parents.all that was left was a book that was written in latin.the next day at school the principal had dissapeared so it was safe to go to school & so for the next year he learnt latin and read the book.CIARK TRAIS was the title.and it prophesized that a cross breed was to find an army to hone his skills to fulfill the prophecy.
Rank:aireal fighter(if thats cool...just that my wings help.)
What side you are on:Shaknar
Bio:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:08 am
((Ok, scence somebody allready posted, I find no harm in posting also.))
Constance was practicing archery.Alexis was doging arrows. Constance missed her one and ony friend by a hair, literaly, then fell over laughing. "You're fast, aren't you, my two tailed friend?" She said. She had stopped laughing and was now stroking Alexis, who had wonderd over to her. Constance stood up and brushed the dirt off of her cloths. She started to walk back to the base, picking up Alexis and putting her in her pouch. "What work do you supose we'l have to do today?" She asked her kitten befor putting her away.  

Some gay biotch

II Asterban II

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:04 pm
Name:Cloud Pheonix
Personality:Will keep away from others unless he knows he can trust them from all the betrayal he has been through as a teen.
Pets:Griffon
Race:Elf/Human
position:Rouge
Side:the one that wins XD just kiddin Fragnert
Bio:i cant think of one yet i will repost it later ok and picture of what i will look like emo  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:07 pm
User Image  

II Asterban II

II Asterban II

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:22 pm
(p.s i have shadow powers so watch your shadow closely)
"another day of nothing"*sigh*"I wonder wen well get some action out here"*stands up from laying position*"Man im gonna go bother my team...."*smirks*
*dissapears into shadows*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:30 pm
Name: Naruto (don't ask but if you have to go ahead)
Race: Hybred part wolf and part human
Pets: A blue and white wolf, a shiny blue dragon wyvern
Personality: Sly, evil, funny but is always harsh when being fiunny, likes to tease
What side you are on: Which either side is evil!!
Bio: She was almost killed by her own brotehr and ran away becomeing more and more wolf the more she spent with the wolf pack that adopted her. Her brother spent ages tracking her downa nd when tehy met she slayed him with her own bare claws she liked it so much that she found the rest of her family and slayed them as well. Se then ran out of anger and ened up at a healers shop she took classes and soon wa sthe bets student he had ever had she is now a dragon rider with a blue and white wolf taht follows her on teh ground. She has been looking for a large group of ppl (healers). And she thinks taht she may have found it with this group.
(I've got pic too my next post will have it!!)  

Serkina

MAIN ((OOC))

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces