Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply The AMV Guild
JUNE AMV CONTEST ((Deadline Extended)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Going to enter?
  Ja! :D
  Nein! D;
View Results

Mr_Pilkington
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:25 am

Due to the fact we've gotten so very very few entries....we're extending this one till the end of July! *cheers* There will still be a July contest as well. You may choose to enter either or both -- but you cannot enter the same video in both contests. In other words, make two separate videos o_O; The July contest thread will be opening soon.

HERE COMES THE JUNE AMV guild AMV contest...Get your passports!

Our contest for the month of June is German/NON-Engrish. All audio of video entries must be in German or some other non-English language. We were originally going to make it just German but it has been brought to our attention that not everyone enjoys German music. So we are encouraging German videos...but you may use another language ((as long as it's not English)) --If you need help finding songs or song ideas PM either Mr_Pilkington or Desdemona Legardored.

All entries must be in by the 30th of June ((Unless otherwise stated)). Voting will begin July 1st ((or as close to that as possible)). Voting will be left up for one week and winners will be announced shortly there after.

Prizes
First Place ((Grand Prize)) -- 2k + User Image
Second Place -- 1k + User Image
Third Place -- 500g + User Image

~
Rules: ((These are very important if you do not abide by these you will be notified and given the opportunity to fix the problem -- if it’s not fixed your video will not be a part of the contest.))

1. Videos must be of the genre specified. ((dur))
2. There is no time limit but please try to keep it under 10 min. ((@.@))
3. Subtitled footage will NOT be accepted. ((it cheapens the video – if you have problems finding unsubbed footage please contact Mr_Pilkington or Desdemona Legardored and we will give you some pointers…or maybe make an acception))
4. Please try to avoid using nudity -- if there is some put a warning for those who don’t want to see it. ((Also put a warning if there are lots of profanities or excessive violence --- you know the deal. :3))
5. Only one video per editor per contest --- videos entered may not be re-entered into a later contest.
6. All entries must be PMed to my account ((Mr_Pilkington)) in order to qualify -- PLEASE Don't show others the video you're entering. We want this to be fair.

~
PM THIS FORM:

[b]Link to Video[/b]:
[b]Title of Video[/b]:
[b]Footage Source[/b]:
[b]Audio Title[/b]:
[b]Audio Artist[/b]:
[b]Warnings[/b]:

EXAMPLE:

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:27 am
Ja!

biggrin

*does a creepy little German dance*

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

Dianoskue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:44 am
Nena is awesome biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:24 pm
*tilts head* What is Nena?  

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

Dianoskue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:50 pm
eek the original singer of 99 red balloons.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:28 pm
O:

Silly me ><;

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

MalXII

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:03 pm
Aww... I don't have any non-english songs in the works D:  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:16 pm
MalXII

>>.Maybe you could start a new one for us~ ;}  

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

MalXII

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:40 pm
Desdemona Legardored
MalXII

Maybe. But I don't have any non-english concepts at the moment either. The best i have are ideas of english songs that include a little non english  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:34 am
MalXII
Desdemona Legardored
MalXII

Maybe. But I don't have any non-english concepts at the moment either. The best i have are ideas of english songs that include a little non english

Ahh..;-; Maybe next time then..  

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

DarthCoda

Fuzzy Bloodsucker

6,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:40 am
man i dont have any songs in german i have have songs by cascada and the group is german but the songs are in engish -_- *thinks* WAIT I HAVE SOME SONGS IN JAPANESS!!!!!!!!!!!!*gets working on it* i hope its ok to do japanwss songs...wait a min im so stupid i have a video thats in swedish  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:12 am
devan9692
man i dont have any songs in german i have have songs by cascada and the group is german but the songs are in engish -_- *thinks* WAIT I HAVE SOME SONGS IN JAPANESS!!!!!!!!!!!!*gets working on it* i hope its ok to do japanwss songs...wait a min im so stupid i have a video thats in swedish

xd As long as the song isn't English - so Japanese and Swedish are a yes!
biggrin

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

Jisaku Jiens

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:42 pm
After 3 hours of work, i have finally finished the first minute of my video. This is definite ly going to be my best video yet, and the most time consuming.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:21 pm
3 hours for 1 minute.......

3 days is barely enough time. razz Take that clip and throw in a couple of masks and lens flairs. If you feeling really l33t try a 3d matte and some layered artbook scans. Make it all MAD! xd  

Mr_Pilkington
Captain

Jisaku Jiens

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:06 pm
Ace Teh Impure
After 3 hours of work, i have finally finished the first minute of my video. This is definite ly going to be my best video yet, and the most time consuming.

I just found out that the song is actually in English! scream all that work for nothing. I am currently buying music online(this time ill read the lyrics first!) sweatdrop  
The AMV Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff