Submit

OMGAPOLE.
  LETSALLBECOMESTRIPPERS.
View Results

Authenticity

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:42 pm
okay.
this question has been bothering me.
yeah, there are the usual "make matching avi's with layers, blahblahblah", but when do you really know?
i've seen many people in the AT that make wonderful avi's, yet they don't know if they are official ATers yet.
what do you all believe are the requirements?
[oh god, please don't tell me that you have to be told that you're an official ATer. lawl.]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:49 pm
User Image User ImageI'm going to say being a reg in the forum (for a bit) WITH a stylish outfit makes you an official ATer.  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

alhandra patchoulii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:35 am
Ha.
I don't know how often, or if I've ever used "Official ATer" in my daily vocabulary.
I suppose it'd be someone who spends a decent amount of time in AT, and considers it a place they feel comfortable.
It's not super l33t or anything. ^___^ heart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Post there often, have an extreme--or pretty decent--fashion sense, and that's about it. No personality requirements. I think you have to be in the AT for more than six months to be an official ATer. :3

`Monox!de

-[[Yreka!]]-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:36 am
-[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. domokun User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]-

User ImageUser Image

I'd say that you could be considered an ATer when you get stay for quite a while (with a decent fashion sense) and become good friends with some of the other regulars. Don't think there are some true requirements though.

I need to get back to AT more now that I think of it. D:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:19 pm
Two things in my opinion:

- Class
- Hardcore-ism

The rest usually falls into place... Regardless of how rich/poor/equipped/good/nice/outgoing you are. ;P  

cnflct!

Professional Lover

Qwannah

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:26 pm
I think it decides on yourself, I mean you could be in the AT for a week and count yourself as an ATer if you wanted to. =o I refuse to call myself and "ATer" because I dislike being named/labeled to something. <3

=D, just be active and friendly in the AT to other ATers. <33  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:08 pm
I'd hope posting in it every now and then since 2003 counts sweatdrop  

Audhumla

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Menstrual Cramps

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:50 am
You gotta know me.
If you don't know me, you're not an AT'er. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:03 pm
Audhumla
I'd hope posting in it every now and then since 2003 counts sweatdrop

*giggle* I was thinking the same thing, Audhumla.

I'm very much the lurker these days. But when I do speak up, I'm in the AT forum giving comments on yummy avatars that others put together. Or running avatar contests. (ATC is back, check my sig)

So.... for me. Just the fact that I consider AT forum my primary home on Gaia is why I'm an official ATer.

*shrug* Maybe having a sticky (That I can't even edit anymore *sniffles*) makes me one too?

I really do need to socialize more. (Been going through a funk in my life lately. bah!)

Cognizance

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Orlyescence

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:32 pm
I'd say being there for 6 months straight at least would be it... and also having a decent outfit...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:27 am
I have no idea. sweatdrop

I suppose that depends on what you define 'official' as. Whether you hang out there lots, or can be recognised by people/people saying "Hey, I've seen you about~"

Saffrin

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:03 pm

What makes anyone an AT'er... Being active in the AT. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:48 am
You have to be both active in the AT, and recognized by the community as an ATer...
But you're not a hardcore ATer until you are recognized as THAT ATer outside of the AT. XD

Honestly though... If you have to ask, then the answer is probably no. rolleyes  

Senile Poison

zeo_moshimoshi

Aged Member

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:21 pm
no such thing everyone is Avatar Talker just post and chat about it in the forum. That it no more no less.  

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games