Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
i know i can't be the only one that thinks this Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

toroku kun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:33 pm
ok... how many other people think that the 4th hokage is really nartuo's dad?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:44 pm
toroku kun
ok... how many other people think that the 4th hokage is really nartuo's dad?

*raises both hands* ninja  

Shy Fighter Hinata

toroku kun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:15 am
i want them to stop hinting and just tell us...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:25 am
*raises hand as well* How many other blond haired, blue eyed ninjas are there?  

TheBlackPanther

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:05 am
Its not that hes his father its that he IS him, this is my theory. When he sealed the fox demon away it sayed he just dissapeared. He sealed it inside himself and was reborn. COME ON ITS OBVIOUS!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:36 pm
raises hand to kyo's theory  

zanthos01

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:30 pm
Kyo Neko
Its not that hes his father its that he IS him, this is my theory. When he sealed the fox demon away it sayed he just dissapeared. He sealed it inside himself and was reborn. COME ON ITS OBVIOUS!

Yes! My theory is supreme! All must bow before my outdated theory as I rant about how WINZIP betrayed me and said I had to pay them 30$ to continue using it, meaning I can no longer download Naruto! I'm all the way back on the episode where Naruto starts fighting Kimimaro dammit!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:44 pm
i guess that's one theory... but he wouldn't have enough time to be reborn... because he sealed they kyubi then died... and he used the same jutsu as the 3rd hokage... so he didn't disappear.. he was eaten by death. at least that's what i think. by the way i think naruto's new outfit is super cool!! i want more issues out!! come to me faster!! grr... plus i'm so happy now that sasuke's been out of the picture for a while. more focus on naruto. xd  

toroku kun

Pansa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:19 am
I will be extremely surprised if the 4th and Naruto aren't related somehow. I'm more inclined to follow the father/son theory because as I understood it there had to be a body to put the Nine-tails in, and if it's a reincarnation he wouldn't be able to both be the body and the caster.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:21 am
Pansa
I will be extremely surprised if the 4th and Naruto aren't related somehow. I'm more inclined to follow the father/son theory because as I understood it there had to be a body to put the Nine-tails in, and if it's a reincarnation he wouldn't be able to both be the body and the caster.

... It doesnt make sense if he were the son, Yondaime didnt have a wife or a girlfriend or atleast it doesnt mention it... He didnt have a son and if he just created the body out of thin air then where would he get the soul? Oh right, he put HIS soul into it. Remember how he learned the Rasengan in 3 days? Its cause he was RE-learning it.  

Junsei Zaigou

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:47 pm
Both theories are very possible. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:40 pm
Kyo Neko
Pansa

... It doesnt make sense if he were the son, Yondaime didnt have a wife or a girlfriend or atleast it doesnt mention it... He didnt have a son and if he just created the body out of thin air then where would he get the soul? Oh right, he put HIS soul into it. Remember how he learned the Rasengan in 3 days? Its cause he was RE-learning it.

it doesn't talk about the 4th hokage much at all. ya never see the 3rd hokage's wife, but he has a grandchild. it's probably one of those taboo things.  

SajiNoKami

7,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Amalell

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:51 pm
Remember hwo they did Gaara? sticking the monster into his body?

well i think this was SORTA hwo they did this with Naruto and the Fourth, Naruto is the blood son of the fourth and after the kyuubi had been quite subdued, thanks in part ot Gamabunta and the Fourth the fourth used the Fuin Justu (same technique that was used by the 3rd to seal Orochimaru's arms) only instead of pulling out his soul and sealing it in the fourth becuase the God of Death seal kills the user, Naruto was held between the fourth and the Kyuubi, thusly when the Kyuubi passed through Naruto it was sealed.

and then, because he used the God of Death Justu the fourth forfeit his life and died, leaving the kyuubi sealed in his son.

remember the mark from the God of Death Fuin Jutsu is the same seal on Naruto's belly....

thast my theory.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:22 pm
Uchiha Arukan

well i think this was SORTA hwo they did this with Naruto and the Fourth, Naruto is the blood son of the fourth and after the kyuubi had been quite subdued, thanks in part ot Gamabunta and the Fourth the fourth used the Fuin Justu (same technique that was used by the 3rd to seal Orochimaru's arms) only instead of pulling out his soul and sealing it in the fourth becuase the God of Death seal kills the user, Naruto was held between the fourth and the Kyuubi, thusly when the Kyuubi passed through Naruto it was sealed.

and then, because he used the God of Death Justu the fourth forfeit his life and died, leaving the kyuubi sealed in his son.

remember the mark from the God of Death Fuin Jutsu is the same seal on Naruto's belly....

thast my theory.

i totally agree!!  

SajiNoKami

7,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

All For Penguins

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:10 pm
SajiNoKami
Uchiha Arukan

thast my theory.

i totally agree!!

Yup hasta be  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out