Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Sim Weddings Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cerulean16

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:01 pm
What's your most interesting Sim wedding? Was it incredibly romantic or a complete disaster?

User Image
This wedding was near a little Italian Villa- I love her dress.

User Image
*sigh*- so sweet!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:13 pm
Okay. So I have a single dad, and he has 2 children. One male kid, and 1 teenage daughter. So he went on a blind date with a beautiful girl. They've been going out for a while, so he proposed. And now they're engaged. But they can't get married. So later on I find out that she's in college. lol
A single dad fooled by love once again.

Midnight_Reverie

Peach Pan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:27 pm
All of my college students always fall in love *aaaah young love* so sweet ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:29 am
Hehe... I remember one of my original disasters at my wedding, it was actually quite a laugh. Ok, so they started to get married, she walked up the asle, and saw her X-husband and whatever. So pretty much the girl has been sleeping around before her new fiance came here. She was getting married to him, and all that jazz. Then she and her X-husband went off into another room, she got pregnate with his child, a fire broke out in the kitchen and killed at least three others that was at the wedding. The fiance still lived, unfortunatly. And the cake was gross by the time everyone got sat down for a slice.  

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

Midnight_Reverie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:22 am
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]
Hehe... I remember one of my original disasters at my wedding, it was actually quite a laugh. Ok, so they started to get married, she walked up the asle, and saw her X-husband and whatever. So pretty much the girl has been sleeping around before her new fiance came here. She was getting married to him, and all that jazz. Then she and her X-husband went off into another room, she got pregnate with his child, a fire broke out in the kitchen and killed at least three others that was at the wedding. The fiance still lived, unfortunatly. And the cake was gross by the time everyone got sat down for a slice.

lol. That's tragic. Did the Bride live??  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:26 am
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]
omg, that's so funny!

Kiss of Color

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:16 pm
Midnight_Reverie
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]

Yea, but I was planning on making it a music video for thato ne song by panic at the disco, about that one wedding. I have not clue what it's called. But yea...I filmed it. I'll see if I can get it uploaded for you guys to watch. It was cruel, but hilarious! And yea, the bride lieved...but I'm planning on killing her new husband...he's wierd.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:18 pm
True_Light_San
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]
omg, that's so funny!

Lol. I know! It was really funny. I'm just not a romantic sim player I guess. I like death and suffering of my sims. Makes the game much more addicting.  

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

men getting pregnant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:52 pm
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]
Midnight_Reverie
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]

Yea, but I was planning on making it a music video for thato ne song by panic at the disco, about that one wedding. I have not clue what it's called. But yea...I filmed it. I'll see if I can get it uploaded for you guys to watch. It was cruel, but hilarious! And yea, the bride lieved...but I'm planning on killing her new husband...he's wierd.

I can't wait for the vid. 3nodding
I never really had any wild weddings, excapt for one when the guy left her at the alter. It was from a pre-set family, I just can't remember wich.
Oh, and that blonde Caliente chick propose to Mortimer, and he accepted. Can;t wait to see how that turns out.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:40 am
The song's called "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies".  

Tealia

the_monster_for_you

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:54 am
i got that new celebration stuff...did a wedding with that, it went excellently, i had guests seated without trying, they said their vows and were married, i got screenshots but i havent uploaded them yet...im lazy >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:33 am
I haven't had any disasters at weddings

World of dreams

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:29 pm
cerulean16
What's your most interesting Sim wedding? Was it incredibly romantic or a complete disaster?

User Image

User Image
*sigh*- so sweet!

wat expansion has that gorgeous dress??  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:45 pm
candy!x0x0
cerulean16

User Image

User Image
*sigh*- so sweet!

wat expansion has that gorgeous dress??

omg so i had a wedding going great (my little girl finally grew up!) she was walking down te aile looking gorgeous and her fiance was hott and chisled. Then it was so wierd i had never seen this before i think it was a glitch her fiance got kidnapped by aliens it was so wierd!!!!!!  

candy!x0x0

cerulean16

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:42 pm
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]
Midnight_Reverie
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]

lol- that's hilarious.
I'd love to see that video.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas