Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
Cubia Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Hurricane-Legault

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:45 pm
I have .hack Another Birth vol. 2 Mutation. And Cubia keeps beating the crud out of me!!! Can anyone offer some tips on how to beat him?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:28 pm
Damn....Its been a while....Alright, first off. Bring ALOT of scrolls, if your equipment doesn't have many spells attached to it, bring alot of scrolls...Um..Also, make sure everyone knows some variation of Repth, (Particually one that heals the whole party) Also, when Cubia goes into his Physical tolerance state, have the others cast spells and just concentarte on any of those...things, that try to heal or attack you. When it goes into its magic tolerance state, just ignore the things and use skills on the core. Have Mistral heal and use the other character to attack as well.  

Jack2634

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:17 pm
Level up. Aim for the core. Make sure everyone is attacking the core. It takes a while but he will eventually die. The first time I fought Cubia, he was really hard but the other two times, he was pretty easy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:16 am
Wasn't he? It was kinda sad, actually.  

Jack2634

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:21 pm
Jack2634

Lol
He was like one of the final bosses of the game and was super easy. xD
The 8th phase was a butthole though. D: He was hard.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:25 pm
cubia is back in G.U and skeith  

Aoshi Shinomori_san

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:06 pm
User Image Make sure everyone's attacking the same target (the core, when you can. I think there's a command or something that tells your party members to attack the target you're attacking.

But other than that, like others have said, make sure everyone knows a healing spell. And that you either make sure everyone has a lot of spells/SP to use (you might want to stock up on tons of SP recovering items too) or give them a ton of scrolls.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:22 pm
OMG CUBIA IS A b***h  

Kite Azure

SaiyanKev4

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:53 pm
i say just level up to the max... and have anyone u have in ur party increase ur stats with skills and items, like with warrior blood and stuff like that, thats what i did and do b4 any big fight  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:02 am
I seriously don't get why everyone had a hard time beating Cubia... I beat him on the first try. Just watch out for those big attacks he does when he switches the tolerance on the core. Keep your health up, and you should be fine.

Level up, bring some healing items, Warrior's Blood and Hermit's Blood is useful, too. Make sure to give mistral some good weapons for the fight. I didn't use any scrolls; just make sure you have some skills that can hit multiple targets. It's a pain killing those Gomoras one by one.

Well... that's all the advice I have.  

KawaiiAsHell

Fatcat

The Ultimate Teddybear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:32 am
all i did was beat the crap outta him...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:04 pm
Well I just had Piros attack Repth while I used magic/attacked the core.  

Kite Azure

Crimson_Skeith

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:48 am
Thing about any boss in any .hack game is that if you just level up what was a fight for life or death will become nothing but a cakewalk (with the exception of the One Sin from G.U. That is just one cheap enemy)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:26 pm
The One Sin in G.U. was let down, ever since I played Infection, I've always wanted to fight the real One Sin, not some watered down version of it.  

Jack2634

Solemn Light

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:44 pm
XxGrieverxX
Jack2634

Lol
He was like one of the final bosses of the game and was super easy. xD
The 8th phase was a butthole though. D: He was hard.

Now Tarvos is a pain in the behind. I fought it for an hour and a half, and we got him to protect break. It just so happens that at the same moment Mistral revived me, he restored it D: I gave up after that lol. I just read the books xd I don't know how to beat Cubia, I just did it on accident neutral  
Game Assistance and Talk

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff