Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Linus Forest Rp (Vampires, Demons, Lycans, etc) Sign up! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you liked the plot?
  Yes! (me: *glee*)
  No... (me: *pout*)
  Maybe... (Me: Squee!)
  I'm just here for the poll gold! (Me:... >>;; )
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:25 pm
This is only the Sign up/Profile page. The Rp will start in another thread I'll make as soon as I have at least 5 roleplayers.

Summary

In the year 2278, humans live normaly and peacefully, without the knowledge that Vampires, Lycans, Demons, and other mythical creatures inhabit their world, and the mythical creatures want to keep it this way. With the technological advances the humans had made these days, they could capture the Creatures and exploit, experiment, abuse and kill them without mercy.

Anyway, these Creatures constantly fight for the Leadership of the only human-free Haven left in the entire world: The Linus Forest; which is protected by a magical barrier that repels humans, set by the most powerful wizard of all times: Merlin.

The Linus Forest

The Linus Forest is divided in different sections: The Valdamt Castle in the North (where most Vampires live), The Septimus Castle in the South (where Most Lycans live), The Cherubim Castle in the West (where most Light Creatures live) and The Euryph Castle in the East (where most Demons live). There are other sections in the forest that belong to different creatures (any of the rp-ers might add it to this rp as long as the don't destroy the previous four) but the formers are the most important.

RULES!

1- This rp is semi-literate, so i don't mind a couple of grammar mistakes. (since i make my own... sweatdrop )
2- No Cyber (you got private messages for that)
3- Keep it PG-13, violence is defenitelly allowed.
4- No swearwords.
5- Follow the Terms of Service Rules of Gaia of course.
6- No Godmoding, please. It will annoy the other roleplayers.
7- Have fun and respect everyone!

Profiles

Username:
Character name:
Gender of Character:
Race:
Physical Appearance: (Use a picture from Photobucket or tektek.org)
Weapons and/or Powers:
Personality:
Location: (In which part of the Linus Forest are you going to live? It can be the ones mentioned above, or you can make a new one. PS: IMPORTANT! IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE A NEW ONE, PM ME!!!!!!!! So I can add it to the list.)
History:

Roleplayers

The Septimus Castle in the South

username:lupinewarrior
name:marcus
race:lycan
bio:a lycan that has met up with humans and has escaped one of there facilities
location;septimus castle found normally in the garden near the cave behind the water fall
physical apperence:well muscled
personality:kind but a little uneasy around humans due to his past with them

Appearence: http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h250/ShadeCassielSilverwing/Fenris.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: ShinyToy
Character name: Elly
Gender of Character: Female
Race: Lycan
Weapons and/or Powers: unknown
Personality: Shy, Sweet, Kind, Crazy, Annoying, Loud, Polite, Stupid.
History: After her brother had died, she moved to the Septimus Castle in the South, and had been forced into marriage with it's king, and later before the wedding had found out the very man she was to marry had murdered her brother...and was obsessed with her, the moment he had laid eyes on her vowed to make her his bride, and the only way to do so was to get rid of her overprotective brother. she had ran away, and now is being hunted down.
Physical Appearance:
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff172/Sweetist-Sin/Anime Girls/Beautiful.jpg
Lycan/Wolf Form:
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj171/gamera_2008/Spirit_of_the_wolf_by_BLACK_WOLF.jpg

The Euryph Castle in the East

Username: neon blue penguin
Character name: Zamos
Gender of Character: male
Race: hunter elf
Physical Appearance:it is on my signature the first one
Weapons and/or Powers: a katana and a belt of syringes with poison in them and powers to summon demons and control fire and darkness
Personality: loner (i.e. leave me alone)
History: ran out of his home land by the humans he came to linus forest to hunt the demons and creatures there

Appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Character name: Sora
Race: Fox Demon
Weapons and/or Powers: Angel Bow, control light, transport, can change form, and weapon can change form.
Personality: She's easy and fun going, but she isn't very open.
History: She has lived in that castle for as long as she can remember. She has always been curious about humans, but has been told that they're dangerous. Doesn't like the wars that the Creatures have all the time. She distrusts everyone.

Appearence: User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: arzukas
Character name: Alexander Ar Zukas
Gender of Character: Male
Race: Fire demon
Physical Appearance: As is
Weapons and/or Powers: fire blade (as lycians are weak against fire)
Personality:Eager to fight and he fights to keep the one person he loves alive Xxblood_deathxX

Username: Yoshimitsu_greatof_Itatly
Character name: Muegan
Race:Shark-Demon
Physical Appearance: http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/Kanedlarem/Naruto/Mist Village/kisame-1.jpg
Weapons and/or Powers:giant sword that looks like a reptile skin and can use water
Personality: likes to fight and eat
History:grew up wit no family and would his way to this castle.

The Valdamt Castle in the North

Username: Kaosangel012
Character name: Tomoe Shinta
Race: Vampire/Neko-jin
Physical Appearance: --Displayed at the bottom--
Weapons and/or Powers: She wields a Katana, and has a few knives and shurikens with her all the time.
Personality: She's a bit shy, but likes to make friends. She's often friendly and nice and doesn't get angry easily, but when she does, you better watch out XD
History: She has lived in that castle for as long as she can remember. She has always been curious about humans, but has been told that they're dangerous. Doesn't like the wars that the Creatures have all the time.

Appearence: http://republika.pl/blog_mg_3055666/3063391/sz/anime_girl2.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: Aprilbaby1
Character name: Isabella, but call her Bella
Race: Vampire
Weapons and/or Powers: elemental control, can fly,can heal
Personality: she is nice and kind to her friends, but if she doesnt like you then she can be harsh and cold, she is smart, and confident, she keeps to herlself most of the time
History:she has lived in the castle for as long as she can remember, she has some human friends but she keeps to herself in order to hide her secret.

Physical Appearence: http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/Pinkiep/1134320366_87277787_4.jpg

Username: AxelNekko
Character name: Juno B. Slithe of the Bells (Or just Juno for short)
Race: Vampire, but seems to show a different trait for his kind...
Age: Unknown, may be older than he appears (His appearance: Estimated 24 years)
Physical Appearance: Look at my Sig for help. He is mostly rugged in appearance. Not the most fashionable vamp, mind you.
Weapons and/or Powers: His family's Gale of Life Katana that he carries with him, a Rosemary whip, enchanted with the 7 fires of his clan of vampires. Appears to have a somewhat limiting "force" on him sometimes.
Personality: Tends to be thinking something else when spoken to. Carries with him a few panphlets, and varius small red-chestnut tops. Tends to be whimsical, altough sometimes he really means things, even in the harshest ways. Does not show will to accept people easily, and will abandon a team if his life is in danger.
History: His family is a rather misterius echo in his past. Although he seems to not give a hoot about himself, he does feel some difficulties that he went through. At a young age, he passed a horrible event that has forever scarred his body (literally) But this event is not known yet (i be either lazy or misterous, take your pic.)

Appearence User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Cherubim Castle in the West

Username: Krusadin
Character name: Wasp
Race: Human-Dwarf
Bio: Escaped from an arranged marriadge and searches for her b*****d son.
Appearance: Not as muscular and short as other drarwes but not as tall
or thin as women. Black, short hair with a golden streak in the center. Tan complexion and black asian eyes. Always smiling. Carries a wooden pendant with the letter W in it.
Weapons: Flail and a small axe.
Skills: Naturally strong and good with weapons.

username:mangafilipina
name:Raven
race:witch
bio: had to run away from the human population, she has been alone since she was 10
Weapons and/or Powers: shape-shift, speed, katana, and daggers
physical apperence:well toned body
personality:quiet, cautious of others. only opens up to people close to her (at the moment that is no one), and will kill if she has to

Appearence: http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h103/N_V-teh-1337/Random Anime%

Username: LanceCalvis
Character name: Lance
Race: Brood
Physical Appearance: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b220/lanceknightmare/Ryufrombreathoffire.jpg
Weapons and/or Powers:
Personality:

Username: HinataOfTheHyuga
Character name: Niru
Race: Angel/Mermaid
Weapons and/or Powers: water and ice magic
Personality: Shy, sweet, curiouse, loving, childish, adorable, caring
History: I'll say during the RP

Physical Appearance
Angel: http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f197/mistylakequeen/Anime Angels/16d5e2dd.jpg
Mermaid: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/karuki/Anime/mermaid.jpg

Random Locations

House in the Forest

username mad -XLoveXnXWarX-x
name:Elly
location:lives with her brother but when he leave for somewere she sneeks out to the forest
weapons:fangs, claws
desciption:she listens to anything her brother says or tells her what to do, she would never disobey him, she wont speak a word

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/WolvenDarkDesires/character race%

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb139/rachiru-images/Blonde Haired%

name:meaneil
weapons:claws, fangs, nives, sword, fists
desciption:very over protective to his sister after their parents were killed

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w264/Stich14-_/Hakado.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p249/supercat777/werewolf-1.jpg

Center Peak

Username: king phar
Character name: phar
Race: white dragon
Physical Appearance: (Use a picture from Photobucket or tektek.org) http://www.wizards.com/leaving.asp?url=/dnd/images/pc_portraits/PCPortrait14_284_300
Weapons and/or Powers: ice control, vared magic, claws, bite
Personality: verry notrul thinks things out most of the time
Location: (In which part of the Linus Forest are you going to live? It can be the ones mentioned above, or you can make a new one. PS: IMPORTANT! IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE A NEW ONE, PM ME!!!!!!!! So I can add it to the list.) center peak.
History: ancient phar has created a family of heroes and villins

A Cave

Username: AlanMatt

Character name: Shinyu Nakamora

Race: He has gained great power through having so many different races mixed into his blood, but just by looking you would believe him to be almost completely human

Physical Appearance: Very muscular, but fairly lean. he has brown hair and blue eyes. he is 6' 1 and although not extremely handsome, still very handsome

Weapons and/or Powers: Carries a sword that he forged himself over a span of three years using his own spiritual energy. He uses this and various hand-to-hand moves in combat. His power is his unique ability to mold and craft his spiritual energy to be used in combat

Personality: He tends to be weary of strangers, but he is willing to do anything in order to protect his friends

Location: A cave he dug himself, closest to the north castle, but not close enough to be found

The Forest

Username: Kiyato Sekto
Character name: Saber
Race: Lycan
Physical Appearence: http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i215/snowdrift_2/Lycans/Quad_ped_werewolf_by_rwolf.jpg
Weapons and/or Powers: My strenght and claws
Personality: nice,loves nature, and is shy around women
History: lived his life in the forest ever since he was born

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: elefunT123
Character name: Mai Takara
Gender of Character: female
Race: Neko
Appearence: http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w144/elefun123/rp1.jpg?t=1184049508
Cat form: http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs11/300W/i/2006/217/d/0/Staring_Cat_by_cybercatmia.jpg
Weapons and/or Powers: I can control water and I have a sword: http://tn1-5.pv.deviantart.com/150/fs5.deviantart.com/i/2005/119/3/f/Tribal_Sword__5__by_xCyniX357.jpg
Personality: Kind, sweet and calm in neko form but when she turns to cat form she is curious, crazy, couragious, and adventurous.
History: I grew up on my own for as long as I can remeber. When I got older I found out I had a sister. We barely see each other, almost never. I asked her about my past and she said to forget about that and move on. I don't know what she's hiding but it must have been bad so I told myself that I'd never be evil or mean as long as I could help it. When I'm in cat form it's like I'm a whole different person. I can't control what goes on!

By A Clear River

Username: irishdawg69
Character name: Nightbane
Race: (Hybrid *Human Mother/Lycan Father*)
Physical Appearance: Is around 6'0". Has long black-blue hair and greyish eyes. Always wears a dark cloak that shrouds himself but rumored to look the part of a wolf, however human he may be.
Weapons and/or Powers: Has 2 ebony katanas and the power to summon his shadow (which after struck disappears).
Personality: Calm

Small Cabin in Forest.

Username: hopltetheleader
Character name: Joseph
Race: Phoenix
Physical Appearance: Avatar
Weapons and/or Powers: Shoots flames and has a couple of throwing knifes
Personality: Serious but sometimes playful
History: Started as a human, but at the age of 14 some scientist did exprements to make him half human half Phoenix  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:34 pm
Username: neon blue penguin
Character name: Zamos
Race: hunter elf
Physical Appearance:it is on my signature the first one
Weapons and/or Powers: a katana and a belt of syringes with poison in them and powers to summon demons and control fire and darkness
Personality: loner (i.e. leave me alone)
History: ran out of his home land by the humans he came to linus forest to hunt the demons and creatures there  

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:48 pm
werewolf:
User Image
human:
User Image
wolf:
User Image
username:lupinewarrior
name:marcus
bio:a lycan that has met up with humans and has escaped one of there facilities the markings left on his shoulder mark him as a captured werewolf
it reads 108z
location;septimus castle found normally in the garden near the cave behind the water fall
physical apperence:well muscled
weapons:claws
personality:kind but a little uneasy around humans due to his past with them  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:57 pm
Username: Kaosangel012
Character name: Tomoe Shinta
Race: Vampire/Neko-jin
Physical Appearance: --Displayed at the bottom--
Weapons and/or Powers: She wields a Katana, and has a few knives and shurikens with her all the time.
Personality: She's a bit shy, but likes to make friends. She's often friendly and nice and doesn't get angry easily, but when she does, you better watch out XD
History: She has lived in that castle for as long as she can remember. She has always been curious about humans, but has been told that they're dangerous. Doesn't like the wars that the Creatures have all the time.

Appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:51 pm
C'mon sign up! You know you want too.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:28 pm
Username: kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Character name: Sora
Race: Fox Demon
User Image
Weapons and/or Powers: Angel Bow, control light, transport, can change form, and weapon can change form.
Personality: She's easy and fun going, but she isn't very open.
History: She has lived in that castle for as long as she can remember. She has always been curious about humans, but has been told that they're dangerous. Doesn't like the wars that the Creatures have all the time. She distrusts everyone.  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:14 pm
I have 3 role players (wihout counting myself)! Need at least two more to start rp!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:55 am
Siiign uuuup~  

La Petite Ange

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:36 am
or thin as women. Black, short hair with a golden streak in the center. Tan complexion and black asian eyes. Always smiling. Carries a wooden pendant with the letter W in it.

Does it matter if I haven't specified a location? If it's needed, then please pick one for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:09 am
I changed mine to The Euryph Castle in the East  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:05 am
join the rp people you know you want to
IT IS YOUR DESTINEY  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:44 am
Username: Aprilbaby1
Character name: Isabella, but call her Bella
Race: Vampire
Physical Appearance: (Use a picture from Photobucket or tektek.org) User Image
Weapons and/or Powers: elemental control, can fly,can heal
Personality: she is nice and kind to her friends, but if she doesnt like you then she can be harsh and cold, she is smart, and confident, she keeps to herlself most of the time
History:she has lived in the castle for as long as she can remember, she has some human friends but she keeps to herself in order to hide her secret.  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:55 pm
Krusadin

Does it matter if I haven't specified a location? If it's needed, then please pick one for me.

Well, no it doesn't but just in case you want one, I placed you in The Cherubim Castle in the West, if you don't like it, PM me and I'll make the change.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:46 pm
The real RP has begun people! http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=6&t=9320723#115381868  

La Petite Ange

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces