Submit

WHAT CHAO DO YOU WANT?
  LIGHT CHAOS CHAO
  ANGEL CHAOS CHAO
  DARK CHAOS CHAO
View Results

Ragga 185

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:45 pm
If you want to get a chaos chao the first thing you need is to pick rather you want it to be a
light chaos chao:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
angel chaos chao:
or dark chaos chao:

THE LIGHT CHAO
First of all you must reincarnate your Chao at least twice. When this is done, you must then give the Chao ONE of EVERY animal (Yes, all 21 animals - NO CHAOS DRIVES).

Note: When making a Light Chao, make sure it stays neutral for evolution by using a mixture of Hero and Dark characters to care for it.

When it evolves it will be a Light Chao!

THE ANGEL CHAO
Follow the first two steps of making a Light Chao. (Reincarnate it at least twice and give it one of every animal - NO CHAOS DRIVES!)

Note: When making an Angel Chao, make sure it is on the Hero side for evolution by using Hero character to look after it.

When it evolves it will be a Angel Chao!

THE DEVIL CHAO
Follow the first two steps of making the other two Chaos Chao.

Note: When making an Dark Chao, make sure it is on the Dark side for evolution by using Dark character to look after it.

When it evolves it will be a Dark Chao

Q&A
What is reincarnation?
When your Chao dies and comes back to life. This is known as "Transformations" by the Chao Doctor on the Gamecube.

Can I give it Chaos Drives before it evolves?
No.

What about when its a Chaos Chao?
Then you can give it whatever you like. It won't suddenly stop being a Chaos Chao or anything =)

Can Chaos Chao be different colours?
Yes, try creating Chaos Chao with Coloured Chao, Jewel Chao, etc. You will be able to create lots of nice, different Chaos Chao!

DO CHAOS CHAO DIE?
NO THEY ARE IMMORTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:53 am
I have an Angel chaos chao. Its so cute. Im trying to raise one to look like sonic, but its so hard. sweatdrop  

Morias_twin

zerilli

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:17 pm
i got 2 dark chaos there amazing biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:32 am
Morias_twin
I have an Angel chaos chao. Its so cute. Im trying to raise one to look like sonic, but its so hard. sweatdrop

i think you need a sky blue chao and then raise it into a angel for that... not exactly sure tho  

Vivi the Twilight

Shiny Chao

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:59 pm
i'm trying 2 get a light chaos chao, but it's very hard 2 do n too much work at that. but i'm still trying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:52 am
Im trying to make Silver the Hedgehog from the new game thats coming out or something.  

Lurke_4_blooded

Harrison Richardson

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:01 pm
Vivi95
Morias_twin

i think you need a sky blue chao and then raise it into a angel for that... not exactly sure tho

NOOOOOO

You make a neutral running type. It will be green like this.

But if you keep training it in running it will turn to this

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:02 pm
Also to be on subject i have a neutral chaos chao with really really high stats.  

Harrison Richardson

Zphal
Vice Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:29 pm
If you have a gameshark, you can also get a Tails chao, Knuckles chao, and Amy chao. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:15 pm
zphal_girl87
If you have a gameshark, you can also get a Tails chao, Knuckles chao, and Amy chao. 3nodding

Yes, but that is hacking. You can't get those no other way.  

Harrison Richardson

kittyloveslove

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:35 pm
I've been trying to get another dark, but it seems harder than the first time....
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:12 am
i wish chaos were real i would get a angel chao,tails,amy,dark,and light chao they are soooooo adorable blaugh heart biggrin i would hug them and squeeze them 'cuz they would be my chaos

but in the game i have all of them except the amy chao and tails chao  

2cool4u4

Mr_Facade

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:31 pm
Fireyblaze000
zphal_girl87

Yes, but that is hacking. You can't get those no other way.

no theres definetly a way to get a tails chao without hacking. i know ive done it. all you have to do is have the game phantasy star online ep. 1 and 2. i wont go into details but after youve come to the end of the quest theres a hidden chao which gives you a "key". when you get back to the ship theres a giant gameboy advance like the ones in a chao garden. hook up your own gameboy advance with a link cable and you can download a tails chao. NOTE: make sure your gameboy does not have a game inside or it wont work. next turn off the gamecube (after saving of course) and pop in sonic 2 battle then upload from the chao garden.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:41 pm
I love experimenting with different choa colors. I have all types of angelic and dark choas except for the Chaos and mixes (ex. Flying+swimming or Running+Strength).

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Ninja Otaku Gurl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:40 pm

ninja hi  
7: Sonic the Hedgehog 101

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces