Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Arrival of Previous Crew from our Guild Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izzy Fizz

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:04 pm
killawolf,has been a mod in our guild about a month ago,i said he was the cheerful type,about that long ago too.He is guilty now,and he's going to court,to find a punishment for him.One problem,he lied to the cops to cover his former friend,and if they find out,yeah...... sweatdrop He recently told me that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:45 pm
So, what are you going to do about him on your guild? A confessed liar as crew? Is that what you really want, and if he goes to court and is convicted of a misdemeanor, will he even be on gaia anymore?  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Izzy Fizz

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:51 pm
mamarita
So, what are you going to do about him on your guild? A confessed liar as crew? Is that what you really want, and if he goes to court and is convicted of a misdemeanor, will he even be on gaia anymore?
Well,he was crew,but he recently told me all that stuff,he spending all his time right now just to tell everyone he's leaving,but he is currently a member.im not sure if he'll ever be on gaia though,it depends on what his punishment is.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:52 am
A~Izzy~A
mamarita
Well,he was crew,but he recently told me all that stuff,he spending all his time right now just to tell everyone he's leaving,but he is currently a member.im not sure if he'll ever be on gaia though,it depends on what his punishment is.

We had made a mistake. He just posted a lot, but didn't have the intelligence to become a crew. gonk I think so far, no one in our guild has the intelligence to be crew yet, but maybe later, more people will. smile  

T3h_Evil_King

Izzy Fizz

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:51 pm
T3h_Evil_King
A~Izzy~A
mamarita

We had made a mistake. He just posted a lot, but didn't have the intelligence to become a crew. gonk I think so far, no one in our guild has the intelligence to be crew yet, but maybe later, more people will. smile
Yeah..... sweatdrop But that was before we knew about criteria,now,let's just use all the steps in the Guild mod Discussion,well anyways,killawolf was only one of the criteria,activity.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:00 pm
A~Izzy~A
T3h_Evil_King
A~Izzy~A
mamarita

Yeah..... sweatdrop But that was before we knew about criteria,now,let's just use all the steps in the Guild mod Discussion,well anyways,killawolf was only one of the criteria,activity.
emo im dumb? emo  

Zef

Fluffy Trash

Izzy Fizz

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:07 pm
King-Of-Nobody
A~Izzy~A
T3h_Evil_King
A~Izzy~A
mamarita

emo im dumb? emo
Were talking about killawolf! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:13 pm
A~Izzy~A
King-Of-Nobody
A~Izzy~A
T3h_Evil_King
A~Izzy~A

emo im dumb? emo

well look what he said and i quote
HIM!!!
the bolded part says so emo  

Zef

Fluffy Trash

Izzy Fizz

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:50 pm
King-Of-Nobody
A~Izzy~A
King-Of-Nobody
A~Izzy~A
T3h_Evil_King

emo im dumb? emo

HIM!!!
He means,they dont have the criteria were looking for.I think.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:07 pm
A~Izzy~A
King-Of-Nobody
A~Izzy~A
King-Of-Nobody
A~Izzy~A
emo im dumb? emo

HIM!!!
hmm...WHAT CRITERIA...! now im confused..  

Zef

Fluffy Trash

T3h_Evil_King

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:14 pm
King-Of-Nobody
A~Izzy~A
King-Of-Nobody
A~Izzy~A
King-Of-Nobody
emo im dumb? emo

HIM!!!

It's too much too explain. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:16 pm
T3h_Evil_King
King-Of-Nobody
A~Izzy~A
King-Of-Nobody
A~Izzy~A

HIM!!!

lol then pm me when you can with the criteria lol  

Zef

Fluffy Trash

Izzy Fizz

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:44 pm
King-Of-Nobody
T3h_Evil_King
King-Of-Nobody
A~Izzy~A
King-Of-Nobody

You practically already know it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:38 am
A~Izzy~A
King-Of-Nobody
T3h_Evil_King
King-Of-Nobody
A~Izzy~A
King-Of-Nobody

Being crew in a poll guild is pretty big gonk  

T3h_Evil_King

Zef

Fluffy Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:42 am
T3h_Evil_King
A~Izzy~A
King-Of-Nobody
T3h_Evil_King
King-Of-Nobody

Being crew in a poll guild is pretty big gonk

lol i now XD you have to have a lot of money for prizes lol and now how to make competitions and host them and well more stuff lol.  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff