Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stardust006

9,375 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:04 pm
How can you not love Edward! I was soo jealous of Bella in the first book. The only way I got through the rest of it and the second book was picturing that Bella was me (which was bad when Edward left her. I thought my heart was being ripped out!) LOL hopefully I am not the only one!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:22 pm
That's what happened to me too :/  

Tany.Dai

lost_smile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:58 pm
really when Edward left her I wanted to go into the book and yell at him and then kiss him  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:21 pm
I was never fond of Edward.
I really liked James but then he died.
Then I really liked Laurent but, he died.
Now, I really like Jacob Black.

f a u x l o v e r

Undead Honey Cake

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:27 pm
i like edward, i hate jacob...well no i don't i hate the idea of jaco being with Bella. Edward is the only one for her

i love how the books are writen this is the first book i've read where it took my like half the book to remeber the i am NOT bella and that she is a character in the story. but i love that it feels so much like i am bella. lol i thik it makes the book better.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:36 pm
I like Edward, but a lot of the time, his attitude sucks. I just wanna slap him and be like "WHAT are you doing to poor Bella?! Can't you see your hurting her!! Show some affection!!!!" But then again, Jacob needs to back off a bit. He's a sweet pea, and I think he takes care of Bella's emotions better, but other then that, I like Ed^^  

6vampire6mistress6

Scandalous bb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:31 am
User Image
I like Edward alot. Though sometimes his temper can be a bit extreme and it pisses me off sometimes when he hurts Bella's feelings, but I get where he's coming from. And I just love how what he says leaves you on the edge of your seat. Jacob is sweet and all but Bella and Edward ard perfect for each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:53 pm
i l o v e edward he is great....  

synyster bat country

Kalula71694

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:05 pm
Yeah I would pretend that I was bella sweatdrop What can I say, Edward is adorable...sometimes. Sometimes he can be a little mean, but hey, that makes up part of his character.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:02 am
I love Edward so much, and when he does hurt Bella's feelings- like when he left- he is only doing it because he thinks it is best for her. Edward is like the perfect boyfriend... and I agree he does keep you on the edge of your seat!  

Lil Smee

]euphony[

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:11 am
Edward- sometimes I love him and sometimes he makes me FURIOUS! He's really over analytical, and that causes him to make some annoying decisions. Especially when he left Bella...that just killed! me....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:56 am
I love Ed and Jacob! I just hate the fact that Jacob is trying to come between them. For that, he must die. evil sweatdrop jk, Jake is cool, but only as a friend. He needs to move on from Bella and find someone who's into werewolves instead of vampires.  

Mystifying Social Disease

vampirephantom27

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:58 pm
Quote:
The only way I got through the rest of it and the second book was picturing that Bella was me.

no, you're not the only one who pictures themselves as a main character. i do that all of the time. it helps me get into the story more.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:03 pm
okay edward is just perfect. he is too amazing to be a book character. the first time i read new moon i hated jacob. then i reread it and now i love him but in a brotherly way; not like edward. it was hard not to feel like bella while reading the books. it wouldn't surprise me if a few guys felt the same way. i was actually depressed after edward left. it was like a whole half a day i was just depressed. i didn't want to eat or watch tv or anything. i say half a day cuz no way i was putting the book down when he left. then jacobcame and he..... stressed oh i was so pissed. but then i got over it.yea i like emmett too....just not as much as edward. its kinda sad that we're all crushing over someone who doesn't exist.... well who can blame us?! he's amazing! oh and i was like bawling when he left her in new moon. just about died.  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:04 pm
vampirephantom27
Quote:
The only way I got through the rest of it and the second book was picturing that Bella was me.

no, you're not the only one who pictures themselves as a main character. i do that all of the time. it helps me get into the story more.

yea i know what you mean. then i actually feel what they feel(emotionally) and stuff. sometimes its a disadvantage. sweatdrop like in new moon! lol!

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff