Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Anyone get HM Fashion pack? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:34 pm
User Image User ImageUser Image User ImageDid anyone buy the new pack yet? If so how was it?
I was extremely disappointed with the celebration pack, totally not worth it. But I did enjoy the Glamor pack.

Besides the clothes, any cool items?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:39 am
I got it I like it , the adult boys FINALLY got new swim wear 3nodding  

Jessie_0160

men getting pregnant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:10 pm
I do have. It screwed my ENTIRE game, though.

I had pets installed, and it conflicted with pets, so I uninstalled pets and installed pets. Turns out, ALL of my games, including the pre-made neighborhoods, my custom content, EVERYTHING, was gone. I had to start out completely new. WHich sucks.

But, HM fashion has some pretty cool clothes (Although the only good clothes are on Teen and Adult) and includes new wallpaper and tiles for your own little fashion shop.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:15 pm
I really want it, but have yet to get it. I'm really surprised by how much I like some of the clothes that I have seen that are in this pack.  

Simming
Crew

someboyishere2
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:32 pm
I can't get it and i don't want that stuff pack the only one i really want is family and glamor  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:19 pm
I'm getting it tomorrow. What I thought was awesome is that's an actual store. I went on thier site to look at clothes and I desperately wanna go to NYC to get stuff now. Because there isnt a store in my state. sad  

simply_burnttoast

Jessie_0160

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:43 am
Stand-Through-The-Pain
I do have. It screwed my ENTIRE game, though.

I had pets installed, and it conflicted with pets, so I uninstalled pets and installed pets. Turns out, ALL of my games, including the pre-made neighborhoods, my custom content, EVERYTHING, was gone. I had to start out completely new. WHich sucks.

But, HM fashion has some pretty cool clothes (Although the only good clothes are on Teen and Adult) and includes new wallpaper and tiles for your own little fashion shop.

It erased all of your data because you didn't back up the files , i had that happen to me. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:06 pm
User Image User ImageOkay I got it and love it. Tons and tons of new outfits. And look they are not all that skimpy! I'm also so happy that there was tons of male outfits too, only disappointment was that there were no separate shirt items, but they did have pants.

* Oh, I have no probably with my customized items deleting. They were only disable but that was easily remedy at the loading menu.  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

fairy105

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:25 pm
Yeahh,
it erased all her data since,
when you install it it comes up with a popup saying;
if you wish to uninstall this product, then all your data or something will be erased.
Something like that :3 heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:41 am
I didn't even know it was out yet! I have to get that.  

Midnight_Reverie

Fried Tree

O.G. Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:21 am
I got it, and I can honestly say that it was a complete waste of money. That's because there really isn't anything but new clothes, and one new idea of a shop. I think it was really nice clothing, but it defiantly needed to have more in it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:08 pm
I don't have it. I'm probably not getting it because I haven't even bought University yet.

It seems interesting though. But I'm not really interested in Stuff packs.

Yumi Angel I

Simming
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:33 pm
I just got it and it's installing right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:00 am
It really is very nice, it just has a few disadvantages. The clothing is pretty, the new mannequins are nice for any shop, and there are several new objects.

The disadvantage? Most of the objects are marked with a large "H&M" logo. Which makes the cool new doors and windows essentially useless on any other lot. sweatdrop  

Manic Algae

1,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Simming
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:01 pm
I played and love it! I am really happy about all the new outfits. My sims are also very happy.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff