Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Legend of Cornerstones (Feel free to join) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:11 am
The four strongest races, elves, humans, dwarves and orcs choose their strongest leaders to council them and so the Unity was made. Each race made a pact that they would never harm the Unity members.
The Unity grew even more powerful and they decided to devide their power. To master wizardry the organisation called Spectrum was made. To rule the military Unity chose four warchiefs of each race and
together with their minions they formed Alpha, the rule of war. And finally to dominate the borderlines, nature of the World and all it's living things Omega, the council of life was made. There was a special way to choose the members of the Omega. Apples. The wizards of the Spectrum grew magical apple trees all over the world. They were very beautiful and all the apples were red as blood when they grew ripe. Except for four of them.
They were bright green and raw-looking. So nobody wanted to eat them. Except four very special people.
But that's another story. Let us assume that the apples had special powers and who ever would eat them would get those powers and become a leader. So the Royal Three formed the goverment of Unity. But there was a group of people, who thought that three was not enough. Yes, it was the bad guys: Pie, the council of obiesity. Hahaaa, only joking =)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:12 am
This is the important part
But when they had the perfectly united nation they needed the perfect trasportation. The wizards of Spectrum designed a special portal, wich could teleport people in the matter of seconds. Portal was a combination of three specially shaped magical jewels that would radiate energy when all three were in the precense of each other. The prototype was put into test on the 100th anniversary of the Union.
Something went horribly wrong. They were testing the device with a married couple of gnomes (now, dont say it's racism because the gnomes volunteered for it. After all, they're a very wild and recless race) and when they stepped trough the floating triangle that the jewels formed,something pulled them in. People present in the test saw something black, grapping the gnomes and pulling them into the portal. Exactly 10 seconds after that incident the portal shattered when someting enourmous and hairy with lots of legs came trough the portal. The creature slaughtered everyone in the room, except for one old Spectrum wizard, who had slept for the whole time. The old man woke up and saw the dark creature who had killed his friends. When he loked into it's nine black eyes he heard a voice inside his head: "This world...Is going to be so much fun!"
From the story of the old man and the condition of the test location, we have this story: The World has been infested with some strange evil creatures and we call them Arachneans. They can reproduce themselves incredibly fast with any creature without weakening their blood.
The three pieces of the portal are lost and that's bad. In addition the mysterious Pie gathers more and more minions...
Lol.  

Krusadin

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:13 am
Rules
Each level you may choose a new skill or a new minor spell and every 10 level you may choose a supernatural skill(like flying) or a greater spell(revival, necromancy,destruction, use your imagination). You gain levels when you achieve something great in the roleplay. Interacting with the game, complex ralationships, solving problems and such.
Feel free to make new races but nothing too powerful, please. Add weaknesses and such to your profile, to make the game more interesting.
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO SEND YOUR PROFILES VIA PM. I WILL NOT POST THEM HERE. If you choose a fire-elemental as your character, other may choose a water-elemental based on what they see on your profile.

Fighting
Te system is up to me, but I'll tell you the basics. People can use their skills and spells in the battle and if they cast equal spells and if their level is equal, I'll resort to dice throwing. However do not attack other players.

Here's an example of a profile
Name razz eep
Appearance:If you're going to use a picture, then you can post it here. Rest of the profile should be pmd.
Level:1
Race:Gnome
Skills:Climbing
Spells:None
Bio:Was born from an apple and then decided to go adventuring
Weapons and stuff: A baseball bat and a comb.
Weakness: Pineapples
Goal sad optional)To find the apple that gave him labor.

You start your level from level 1 and fill out the profile accordingly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:44 am
Players: Neon blue penguin, Repressed Memories

(Hiroshi etai?)

Game will start when we have enough players, you can join after the start
too, just send me a personal message with your profile in it. I'll take one
player more before starting.  

Krusadin

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:51 am
zamos sits quietly in a tree a small knife at the ready waiting for the deer he is hunting to come a little closer  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:38 am
neon blue penguin
zamos sits quietly in a tree a small knife at the ready waiting for the deer he is hunting to come a little closer

The deer is scared by a sudden noise. Something is moving in the bushes
rather loudly. And then you hear some awful-sound singing coming from
there.  

Krusadin

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:18 am
Arage walked down the dirt road, hoping something interesting would happen soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:31 am
Arage walked upon a dark forest. It was early morning and the sun started to rise. Yet the forest remained pitch black inside. The wind howled in the trees and no birds were singing there. Suddenly a man ran out of the forest. He was shouting and waving his hands like a maniac.
When he saw Arage he ran towards him, shouting:"HELP ME HELP ME"  

Krusadin

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:34 am
Zamos suddenly hears a man screaming for help and forgets all about the god awful singing and rushes towards the voice while powering up a small fire ball  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:35 am
"Gah, what the hell, what is it?" he asked, startled by the screaming maniac.  

Repressed Memories

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:41 am
The man has no sense left in him. Hes drooling and when he looks at you
his pain and horror makes you shudder. For a moment he just stands looking at you and then he leaps to claw your face shouting:"HELP ME HELP ME OR AT LEAST KILL ME"

Zamos sees a dark-haired man getting attacked by a screaming stranger.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:43 am
"hey stop that" Zamos says as he launches th fire-ball at the screaming man  

neon blue penguin

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:47 am
The screaming man sets on fire right before Arages eyes. When Arage looks at the source of the fire he sees a man with gigantic strawhat and a green cape.
"AAAAAARRGGHHH" the man is now on his knees and hitting his burning head against the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:50 am
"What the hell man?" he yelled to Zamos. "You could have caught me on fire," he said, apparently not caring about the other man on fire.  

Repressed Memories

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces