Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Oh my God, I am so stupid. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mihoshi_Nakano

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:35 pm
I exited my game without saving. By accident.
I'm gonna cry!!!
Both my sims had gotten promotions, my female sim had gotten pregnant and had a beautiful baby boy, I gussied up their kitchen because they had the money...And now I have to do it ALL OVER AGAIN! TT-TT

Discuss:
Have you ever made this mistake? If so, how did you feel, and what was erased? If not, do you think you ever will make this mistake? Has there ever been a time when you ALMOST made this mistake?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:35 pm
Sadly, yes, I've done that a lot. xp

Sometimes I wasn't able to save my game because my computer froze. I usually tried to save my game every ten minuets or so. 3nodding  

Pollination Technician
Captain

Mihoshi_Nakano

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:41 pm
My comp doesn't freeze, thankfully, but it does lag. >.< But yeah, it sucks when you make so much progress and it all gets erased because you click the wrong button. x_x  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:05 pm
Once, one of my babies had grown up into a toddler and then into a child. My child had grown into a teen and reached level three of her carrer (enough for a SCHOLARSHIP!. I had also destroyed the house they had, adding to their simoleons, and had built them a REALLY nice new house, maybe better than the maxis-created houses. I forgot to save.

cry cry  

men getting pregnant

someboyishere2
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:04 pm
It happend to me too,i got them to the top of there career,they were rich,had a very nice house and had there life the best it could be basically and then my computer froze BECAUSE OF MY BROTHERS ******** POKER emo cry  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:11 pm
I hate it when I forget to save. The last time I forgot, my family had just moved in to a new lot and I had just finished making their home. I was so happy to be done. I got off the computer and come back later to find that my hours of work was all gone. I was so mad at my self.  

Simming
Crew

Yumi Angel I

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:45 pm
I hate that!
I build really pretty lots and put lots of work and effort into them, but I sometimes forget to save it. It pisses me off.
-sniff-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:43 am
Yes I have done that and it really SUCKS!! crying  

Jessie_0160

simply_burnttoast

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:45 am
I was playing with my friend and we finished building her house from scratch and had been playing for awhile, I wanted to play my family, but she wanted to finish the day first and instead of clicking cancel when it asks you do you wanna save, I clicked no.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:06 pm
When something like that happens to me..

I mostly just get into a hissy fit first of all. Then I start the game up again and try to catch up to what I was doing before.

In a strange way, I get a deja vu feeling whenever it happens and I'm playing the game over.. eek

I'm sure my Sims feel the same. xD

Tealia

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:15 pm
User Image User ImageI've done that. Made a few gorgeous mansions that I spend hours on the BAM game crashes or freezes up. gonk Tragic.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:06 am
I have never made that mistake before
but something similar happened
my computer just shut off while I was playing
my sim had gotten pregnate
she gave birth to twins
a girl and a boy
and the husband finally got to the top level of his carrer

World of dreams

LadyImpish

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:41 pm
It happens to the better of us.
Occasionally "not saving" can work to your advantage as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:15 pm
hey look at the bright side in all of this, when you make alot of progress like get alot of money or a promotion you can always cheat to get it back exactly the way it was

OOOORRrRR another good thing that can come out of it, iiiiiiissssssssssss......... itll keep u from getting bored lol

BUT if your not optomistic like me, id be really pissed when that happened  

candy!x0x0

Hellomom593

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:18 am
i have. one time i fell asleep and it went by itself and when she had a baby its name was bbb :[ i had to delete the family.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff