Reply Naruto Guild
Shikamaru!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wielder-of-the-donuts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:50 am
Okay, anyone here like shikamaru? He's my fav. character! *hugs shikamaru* he's lazy,smart, and...I just love him!!! Hurray for the sole chuunin test winner!!! Although I liked him from the beginning of th anime ^^ heart heart okay, anyone else share the love?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:56 am
anyone there? *hugs shikamaru* I love you so much Shikamaru!!! heart heart heart heart  

wielder-of-the-donuts

wielder-of-the-donuts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:02 am
hello? crying It's okay shikamaru...I love you!!! heart heart heart * gives shikamaru death hug while sobbing*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:24 am
Wow........a triple post.......*is shocked*

Shikamaru has no ambition, and that is why I hate him. stressed All that talent gone to waste. scream  

FogSage

wielder-of-the-donuts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:29 am
FogSage

Shikamaru has no ambition, and that is why I hate him. stressed All that talent gone to waste. scream

you hate him? crying why? He's loyal and he gets ambition! If you haven't read this far I'm sorry but Shikamaru gave this speach about being loyal to konoha and if need be give thier lives up for a mission they went on!!! I mean really! crying I love shika-kun!!! heart someone hates him? he's so nice to chouji and he's smart and LOYAL as I will say again, because he risks his butt willingly for the village and other things so there! xp But that's your opinion...but I'm just sayin'...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:30 am
anyone agree with me on that? confused  

wielder-of-the-donuts

Orion Xerxes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:42 am
wielder-of-the-donuts
FogSage

you hate him? crying why? He's loyal and he gets ambition! If you haven't read this far I'm sorry but Shikamaru gave this speach about being loyal to konoha and if need be give thier lives up for a mission they went on!!! I mean really! crying I love shika-kun!!! heart someone hates him? he's so nice to chouji and he's smart and LOYAL as I will say again, because he risks his butt willingly for the village and other things so there! xp But that's your opinion...but I'm just sayin'...

He has no ambition. It's a fact. All he wants is this boring, ordinary, run of the mill life. He doesn't want to change for others, because he's stuck in a rut. And the worst is that HE WANTS TO BE STUCK THERE! Jeez........and he wants to be a ninja? Pick a different job, man. Like working at McDonald's. Or being a shoe salesman. Not a ninja, ninja's lives change spontaneously, something he's not equipped to deal with.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:49 am
Alchemist Uchiha
wielder-of-the-donuts
FogSage

He has no ambition. It's a fact. All he wants is this boring, ordinary, run of the mill life. He doesn't want to change for others, because he's stuck in a rut. And the worst is that HE WANTS TO BE STUCK THERE! Jeez........and he wants to be a ninja? Pick a different job, man. Like working at McDonald's. Or being a shoe salesman. Not a ninja, ninja's lives change spontaneously, something he's not equipped to deal with.

what the hell? scream *sigh* crying nobody realizes how great shikamaru is!!! He was the only one to become a friccin' chuunin durin' the test!!! And during the mission where they had to go after sasuke, he didn't even complain!!! He was like, sasuke isn't my friend but I'm responsible for all of you and it's our duty...and he can deal with changin'!!! stressed okay...sorry for the outburst...if you don't like him though...please don't diss him as much as ya' can okay?  

wielder-of-the-donuts

Orion Xerxes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:52 am
wielder-of-the-donuts
Alchemist Uchiha
wielder-of-the-donuts
FogSage

what the hell? scream *sigh* crying nobody realizes how great shikamaru is!!! He was the only one to become a friccin' chuunin durin' the test!!! And during the mission where they had to go after sasuke, he didn't even complain!!! He was like, sasuke isn't my friend but I'm responsible for all of you and it's our duty...and he can deal with changin'!!! stressed okay...sorry for the outburst...if you don't like him though...please don't diss him as much as ya' can okay?

Is that so? Very well.

He's not as bad as Rock Lee, at any rate.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:58 am
Alchemist Uchiha
wielder-of-the-donuts
Alchemist Uchiha
wielder-of-the-donuts
FogSage

Is that so? Very well.

oh, so you agree with me now? it's okay if ya' don't ya' just don't have to comment so brutally though...*pats shikamaru's head* but lee is pretty determined I guess sweatdrop heh...  

wielder-of-the-donuts

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:06 am
wielder-of-the-donuts
Alchemist Uchiha
wielder-of-the-donuts
Alchemist Uchiha
wielder-of-the-donuts
FogSage

Is that so? Very well.

oh, so you agree with me now? it's okay if ya' don't ya' just don't have to comment so brutally though...*pats shikamaru's head* but lee is pretty determined I guess sweatdrop heh...

Shikamaru doesn't want to go places. He wants to get married, have two kids, earn a average salary, and die before his wife.

His life is so boring! Why do that when your life could be full of fun and surprises?! It's just so irritating. stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:18 am
FogSage
wielder-of-the-donuts
Alchemist Uchiha
wielder-of-the-donuts
Alchemist Uchiha
wielder-of-the-donuts
FogSage

Is that so? Very well.

Shikamaru doesn't want to go places. He wants to get married, have two kids, earn a average salary, and die before his wife.

His life is so boring! Why do that when your life could be full of fun and surprises?! It's just so irritating. stressed

*sigh* I'm not even gonna bother arguing...I love him and that's all that matters!!! (although he's an anime character, y'know what I mean...) *hugs shikamaru*  

wielder-of-the-donuts

wielder-of-the-donuts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:22 am
now...does anyone like shikamaru?.... heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:01 pm
Yeah, I think Shikamaru is pretty cool. 3nodding  

Shy Fighter Hinata

wielder-of-the-donuts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:22 pm
Shy Fighter Hinata
Yeah, I think Shikamaru is pretty cool. 3nodding

thank you!!! *hugs*heh...