Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
zombies vs humans (file 2) the mission of hell's edge Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so do u like resident evil
  yes
  no
  i love resident evil 4 *shoots a head* o yea it exploded
  only some of them
  never played it
View Results

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:54 pm
ok so this is how it is
1 make a profile

name-
age-
race-(zombies or human)
abilitys-(only 4)
weppons-(no inf rocket luncher and stuf like that)
history-
pic-(if u want)

2 no godding only the boss gets to do that and zombies can use chins and knifes but no guns or anything that shoots

3: the story

1998 I will never forget it. It was the year those murders occored. The real shock was it was caused by a company with no name. I was sent out to monter the corp and stop the virus frome spreading. Soon i was in the main building of the corp and i stole the virus and research. It was a long and hard battle with a roge agent that had sold out. I managend to kill her and had set off a atom bomb in the building killing the last of the undead and monsters. The people i was with lived barraly. And the corp's lap dog Cross was placed on the FBI most wanted list. I gave the virus to my boss the president of the united states. Soon i was to start the new mission accross seas.

(6 months later)

I am a US goverment agent leon s kennedy. my misson is to track down a secret base the the corp had i don't know where it is.

OK START

name- Leon kennedy
age-28
race-human
weppons- hand gun, semi-auto rifle, flash gernades, TMP , hand gernades, fire gernades, shot gun
abilitys-knife combat, kun foo, tatacal vest *takes less damage*, and virus protection *i can not get infected*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:07 pm
name- Angel
age- 20
race-(zombies or human) human
abilitys-(only 4) combat skills, martial arts, able to make potions and such
weppons-(no inf rocket luncher and stuf like that) bows and arrows, mini knives, hand guns
history- born in a small village, learned how to fight when young, barrely made it alive when fighting to help stop the virus from spreading
pic- User Image

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:30 pm
leon-User Image
*walks into a police office in a rulal part of europ* so r u the man i am looking for

officer-yes i will take u to the village but no father

leon-fine *goes with him*

officer- *sings on the way to the village*

cop-so *looks over to leon* so r u for real

leon-yea i am y

cop-jest a question....so do u realy think that the village u speek of is a experment of the corp we raded the lab in the city there was no virus or data saying that the village was a experment

leon-so y do u think the corp gave the village to people jest out of the clear blue

officer-cus it was charity. made them look good

cop-yea what he said

leon-well maybe or maybe not either way i am to research and destory the virus if any

cop-what all by yourself u crazy

officer-yea is that knife real

leon-yes and yes jest get me there

officer-whatever *continues to drive off*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:33 pm
walks around her village "hello there ma'am nice to see you" she smiled, carring her bow and arrows, her blue dress blowing lightly in the wind.  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:36 pm
Aprilbaby1
walks around her village "hello there ma'am nice to see you" she smiled, carring her bow and arrows, her blue dress blowing lightly in the wind.

lady-ah saddler *raises axe to strike*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:39 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

grabbed her wrists before she striked "no, you got me all wrong, im here to help mrs reagan, did you take your medicine?" she takes the axe away from her "you need to, in order to remember"  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:42 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

grabbed her wrists before she striked "no, you got me all wrong, im here to help mrs reagan, did you take your medicine?" she takes the axe away from her "you need to, in order to remember"

lady-*grabs her throut and slams her* ah aqua *picks up axe and throws it at her*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:45 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

lady-*grabs her throut and slams her* ah aqua *picks up axe and throws it at her*
stood up quickly and dodged the axe "here we go again" she mumbled and walked over and grabbed the axe  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:55 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

stood up quickly and dodged the axe "here we go again" she mumbled and walked over and grabbed the axe

lady-*pulls out another axe* ah aqua

leon-i will check it out ahead *gets out of car*

cop-we will stay with the car

officer-good luck

leon-yea *walks off* man who r these guys *sees house* maybe ther is someone here *walks into the house* hello i ah wtf *jumps to the side avioding the axe swing* hay *points gun at lady* freez I SAID FREEZ

lady-*walks twords him*

leon-*shoots her in the leg then kicks her* stay down

lady-ah *gets up*

leon-*shoots her in the head 2 times* finaly *hears gun shots and runs over to windo* what

cop-get out of the car *fires gun*

*car crashes*

leon-s**t *runs over to where the car was to see it is gone* wtf *looks over the edge and sees it is at the bottom of the clift* damit  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:59 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

officer-good luck

leon-yea *walks off* man who r these guys *sees house* maybe ther is someone here *walks into the house* hello i ah wtf *jumps to the side avioding the axe swing* hay *points gun at lady* freez I SAID FREEZ

lady-*walks twords him*

lady-ah *gets up*

leon-*shoots her in the head 2 times* finaly *hears gun shots and runs over to windo* what

*car crashes*

leon-s**t *runs over to where the car was to see it is gone* wtf *looks over the edge and sees it is at the bottom of the clift* damit
"alright you asked for it" she kicked the axe out of her hand and shot an arrow and the lady "what the hell" she shot it at her head, the lady groaned and fell to the floor, she hears gun shots "what was that" runs over to where it was heard  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

officer-good luck

lady-*walks twords him*

lady-ah *gets up*

*car crashes*

"alright you asked for it" she kicked the axe out of her hand and shot an arrow and the lady "what the hell" she shot it at her head, the lady groaned and fell to the floor, she hears gun shots "what was that" runs over to where it was heard

leon-*hears someone comeing and turns round and points gun at her* FREEZ GOVERMENT AGENT DON'T MOVE  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:12 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

officer-good luck

lady-*walks twords him*

lady-ah *gets up*

*car crashes*

leon-*hears someone comeing and turns round and points gun at her* FREEZ GOVERMENT AGENT DON'T MOVE
looks at him "you look firmiliar" she said and stoped running "what are you going to do? huh shoot me?" she smiled "government agent, havent see one of those around here before, so tell me, have they figured out where the corp is?"  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:17 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

officer-good luck

lady-*walks twords him*

lady-ah *gets up*

*car crashes*

looks at him "you look firmiliar" she said and stoped running "what are you going to do? huh shoot me?" she smiled "government agent, havent see one of those around here before, so tell me, have they figured out where the corp is?"

leon- angel *puts away gun* your last location was unknown i would have thought u where going to stay away frome this stuf if u did survive the battle with lee *looks at her arm and sees scar* so how did u survive  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:20 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

officer-good luck

lady-*walks twords him*

lady-ah *gets up*

*car crashes*

leon- angel *puts away gun* your last location was unknown i would have thought u where going to stay away frome this stuf if u did survive the battle with lee *looks at her arm and sees scar* so how did u survive
"chopper got me to the hospital on time and they treated me before i died" she smiled "but its just scars now, i have them on my arms and on my chest" she looked at him "its nice to see you again, and i came back because i knew that something bad was going to happen, so i returned to my village to check on things"  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:24 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

"chopper got me to the hospital on time and they treated me before i died" she smiled "but its just scars now, i have them on my arms and on my chest" she looked at him "its nice to see you again, and i came back because i knew that something bad was going to happen, so i returned to my village to check on things"

leon-ha wrong time for a little family get togeather *pulls out gun* lets go meet the village *walks off to the path leading to the village*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff