Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Caenai Gyoesari - *In coma from getting iPod Touch* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Speaks in: Green

Speaks in: Orange

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hi! I'm Caenai Gyoesari! You can call me Caenai, Cae, Raen, or Dae! You pick one and decide biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:19 pm
Caenai's Digimon

My Official Digimon:

Current Digimon Arts:

Neko:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - I met Nyaromon as soon as I landed on Tamer Island. I soon named her Neko, and we've been companions ever since.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - After feeling very guilty that she couldn't do much as an In-Training digimon, Neko warp digivolved to Gatomon during a fight and saved the day!

User Image
- Thrown off the edge of a cliff by an IceDevimon, Neko digivolved into a Magnadramon and saved us by flying us out of there!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - In an incredible fight with a ShadowSeraphimon, Neko revealed her true form and turned into a Magnadramon as blue as the sky and defeated the digimon.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - During our travels, Neko and I came across a strange creature known as Mokona Modoki. In some bout of magic, Mokona caused Neko's eyes to turn an icy blue.

User Image - Neko strangely animated

Kitsune:

Picture to be posted - On one of my many adventures with Neko, we came across a Renamon egg. It quickly hatched into Viximon. I soon named her Kitsune. This little thing is so cute! I love her! 4laugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - As I let Kitsune down to run around for a while, she was attacked by a Goblimon. Not able to do anything about it, she digivolved into Renamon and kicked Goblimon's butt.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - After many adventures with my beloved Kitsune, she and I were alone in the forest while Neko was off on a mission of her own. Kitsune and I were attacked by a rouge Kabuterimon. When defeat seemed imminent, Kitsune digivolved into Kyubimon and roasted the bug.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - While in a city in the Digital World while Neko was off on yet another mission, Kitsune and I witnessed the city being ravaged by a swarm of Kokatorimon. After helping to repair the damages, we decided not to let the city be harmed any longer. The next time the Kokatorimon attacked, Kitsune digivolved into Taomon and surrounded the city in protective symbols before attacking and defeating the swarms of digimon. The city remains safe to this day.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - As Neko, Kitsune, and I were flying along one day, we were attacked viciously by a Diaboromon. He quickly took out Neko with a sneak attack and nearly destroyed Kitsune. As Diaboromon began to approach me, Kitsune digivolved into Sakuyamon in a bright burst of golden light and blasted Diaboromon into oblivion.

Old Digimon Arts:

Neko:

Kitsune:

My Other RP Digimon:

Jinketsu:
heart heart heart

Mushi, the MarineAngemon
heart heart heart heart heart

Soon to be released - A digimon of my own creation, Lupemon!

Caeppuccino

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:23 pm
My customs (Thanks to all of those who let me practice on their digimon!):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Here, I just changed the name to Arzen...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Here, I went for my first major recolor.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. – Here, I changed the name to Neko =3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. – Here, I changed Neko’s eye color but decided not to keep it…

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. – Here I changed Gab Ghost’s Phoenixmon’s name to Shade. I was happy that she liked it so much! Apparently she had been wanting to change the name for a long time 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. – Nautically Audacious’ Vikemon was just too tempting 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Here I continued my recolor of Hikano's MetalGarurumon, Arzen.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Just messed around with my old Nyaromon art =3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - I couldn't resist continuing with Nautically Audacious' Vikemon, Mikko xd I think my recoloring skills are getting better =3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - I didn't touch my Gatomon art all that much, but I think it's cuter 3nodding I always prefer blue to pink xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Messed around with Dante's Imperialdramon PM biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Bored and decided to mess around with backstabb40's Omnimon =3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - In a burst of inspiration, I made Mikko's gauntlet into the Italian flag! xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Just bored and wanted to see what Demiveemon would look like green 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Playing with Sci's MetalSeadramon was really fun 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - This had to be my most thorough recoloring yet 3nodding I have good luck when it comes to Gabby liking the things I do for her mrgreen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - This was potentially the longest and most difficult recoloring I've ever done. Good thing Gabby liked it mrgreen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Here I continued my previous recoloring of Shade and gave him gold claws.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Jinketsu heart heart heart The recolored sprite I'll use if I ever get a Valkyrimon.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - The art I made for Gabby since she won Megidramon. That's a picture of Megiddo, the place Megidramon is named for.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:24 pm
Monty Python and the Holy Grail

=P  

N3r0

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:27 pm
Good job! You're the first to get a hug from Kudamon!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:28 pm
Yay! *Hugs Kudamon*  

N3r0

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:55 pm
Wanna take a crack at the riddle?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:15 am
Come on...nobody wants to ride Reppamon?

Reppamon: *whimpers and whines* nobody wants to ride me? TT-TT  

Caeppuccino

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:17 pm
*sighs* should i do something easier then? or is it really just that nobody wants to ride Reppamon?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:28 pm
Vessel: No, its not that people dont want to ride him, its just so hard a riddle. Turn it down a little, please.  

Marth_56

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:37 pm
mmmkays...*thinks*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:39 pm
Vessel: Thank you.*bows*  

Marth_56

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:06 pm
hows that?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:10 pm
Vessel: There might be people who know the answer to that, but then again, there might not be.  

Marth_56

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:19 pm
Raen: It's not that hard...It's a pretty memorable quote from a classic movie...  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff