KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:05 pm
Post your favorite Kanohi, whether it be powers or shape.

Anyways, the Akaku Nuva, Matatu, and Olmak seem very useful.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:26 am
Hmm.. Definitely the mask of shadows.  

Kodaka

Profitable Entrepreneur

blaze_the_cat363

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:16 am
My fave Kanohi is the Kanohi Ignika (mask of life)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:00 pm
lololol I love how most of our favorite masks are all of the top most powerful (Shadow, life, ect.)

Though I have to hop on the bandwagon, my favorite Kanohi is the Kanohi Avohkii, the mask of light. And then, there's my all time favorite mask which is the Kanohi Pakari/Pakari Nuva worn by Onua. Soooo powerfulll...  

TheDarkHooded

Commando-38

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:59 pm
The mask when Makuta and Takanuva combine into Takutanuva.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:14 pm
That was the mask of Shadows wasn't it? I mean, it looked like a fusion of the two, but he never actually used it. Was it one or the other? I don't have the book (sadly) and just the movie. I'll have to watch it again >,<  

TheDarkHooded

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:22 pm
TheDarkHooded
That was the mask of Shadows wasn't it? I mean, it looked like a fusion of the two, but he never actually used it. Was it one or the other? I don't have the book (sadly) and just the movie. I'll have to watch it again >,<

That would be called the Mask of Light and Darkness, there's no official name for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:05 am
Mask of Elemental Energies. And although used in a non-canon game the mask in indeed canon. I also like the new 2008 Avokkii (sp?) which is like the mask of light and shadow.  

Darkhound64

pika247

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:20 pm
TheDarkHooded

It's an oversized Mask of Light, I have the game and remember that cutscene vividly. (Takanuva takes of his mask and shoves it into Makuta's face while saying "Let's talk.")  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:24 pm
Brutaka's mask, it'd be cool to mess with dimensions.  

pika247

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Toa-Nuva

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:16 am
Favorite Kanohi? Well, I don't really have one... Let's say, all the Toa Mata's and Toa Nuva's (including Takanuva's) Kanohi masks. XD (the old ones, not the 2008 ones! ;P )

Pika247 Sux - charizard
TheDarkHooded

It's an oversized Mask of Light, I have the game and remember that cutscene vividly. (Takanuva takes of his mask and shoves it into Makuta's face while saying "Let's talk.")

Sorry to make you cry, ;P but that game is completely nonsense and absolutely non-canonical. The most canonical Takutanuva mask we know is that one from the movie...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:19 am
My fave is the the Kraahkan Mask of Shadows and heres why....

The Kraahkan gives the user Makuta-level range and strength of power over darkness, anger, and fear. It lets the user see darkness in others; all the evil thoughts and motives they hide. The Kraahkan will also automatically blast any non-Makuta that touches it with Shadow bolts whenever it is not being worn. The mask will shapeshift if its user does so. However, when removed, it will revert to its original form.  

m3tr0id86

Mozart Anarchy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:31 pm
The Matatu, mutated and otherwise and Solek's mask, whatever its name is. The Mahri masks all held a special place in my heart because they were the year when Bionicle returned to it's non-organic roots.

The Inika masks were just plain creepy, though the Iden was cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:51 pm
the Avokii or vahi or mabye hau nuva  

SSJ_Takashi

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50

Yitsul

Romantic Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:34 pm
Jutlin!  
The BIONICLE Guild