The Unofficial Twilight Photo Hunt! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleRedd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:46 pm
exclaim HEAR YE HEAR YE! exclaim
At last, my fellow fans, the Unofficial Twilight Photo Contest! All you need is to share in the common love for our favourite series and an artistic flare! Have a friend who looks like your favourite vamp, or maybe you look like one of the characters- send it in for a chance to win! Simply send in your original photo of your favourite characters- Alice, Bella, Edward, Jacob, Emmet, Charlie- you name it! Winners will receive a grand prize yet to be determined by yours truly! All art will be displayed at a later date for viewing.

All we ask is that you follow the Gaia Guidelines and Rules, and have fun with it. To enter, send your original entry to me, LittleRedd in a message titled CONTEST ENTRY and your along with a brief description and a minor entry fee of 50 gold.* Have fun, play fair, and I'm sure we'll all see some amazing pictures from every contestant. Should you have any comments or questions, feel free to contact me at any time.

*The Unofficial Twilight Photo Contest will take place only through June 19- August 1, 2007. Any and all entries submitted at a later date will be fined an extra 50 as well as the original 50 g entry fee or will not be considered in final judging. The entry fees submitted by contestants will go to purchasing a grand prize or multiple prizes in the case of multiple winners. Entry fees must be submitted within the same consecutive week of their art submissions or their art will not be considered in judging. Should the winner wish to accept their prize in gold rather than a grand prize object they will be given the option at that time. All photos, including those not considered for judging, will be displayed at a later date yet to be determined.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:44 pm
I look forward to watching how this unfolds.  

Kagura+kyo
Captain

Tipsy Fatcat

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:35 pm
this could be interesting... i bet there won't be many edward's. a problem i'm gonna have with the movie. no one can be edward. i don't think anyone so perfectly amazingly godlike exists.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:44 pm

this is going to be fun
i would join if i were a guy
i'm too dark to be any of the females
XD

Pestanas Bonitas

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:09 pm
Then chop your hair and say you're Jacob haha Or hey, Jacob has older sisters! And one of them has my name blaugh As soon as I can figure out how to post a pic, I'll put one up of me at my prom cuz Stephanie herself said I made a cute Bella whee But that's another story...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:18 pm
Hatsuharuluvr
this could be interesting... i bet there won't be many edward's. a problem i'm gonna have with the movie. no one can be edward. i don't think anyone so perfectly amazingly godlike exists.
I so totally agree with that. But people, feel free to try! ^_^  

Kagura+kyo
Captain

Tipsy Fatcat

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LittleRedd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:18 pm
exclaim POST-SCRIPT exclaim

Forgive me, but the "art" mentioned in the above announcement is a typo from an original draft. All entries should be photos of either themselves or another and may only include one person per entry. For multiple entries, multiple entry fees will be deducted and each entry will be considered individually, not as a compilation.
Although various computer programs may be used to enhance the given photo, computer imaging will not affect judging and judges will try their best to be as impartial as possible in considering the subject of the photo alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:20 pm
So have you chosen who the judges are going to be?  

Kagura+kyo
Captain

Tipsy Fatcat

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LittleRedd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:24 pm
*Ahem* confused Umm.... well, I kinda thought you would tell me, hehe. Bein' owner an' all, I thought I'd leave it up to you, though I would like to kinda have some input in the matter. S'okay? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:35 pm
Well, I would probably say complex_itty, xX.Twi-Lite.Xx and XxfushigipinayxX because they're Vice Captains. But that's only if they want to. And, if you decide not to take part in this, then you since you created this thread. Though, if you do compete, then obviously that wouldn't be fair. So...I really don't know who should be the judges... sweatdrop But just let me know if there's anything that you need my help with. ^_^

Kagura+kyo
Captain

Tipsy Fatcat

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LittleRedd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:57 pm
I'd definitely like any and all moderators who want to be involved to jump in, and I have no plans on submitting anything myself. I don't know anyone/haven't seen anyone that amazing in recent memory. If you'd like to judge that'd be cool, too. Should I message those captains about judging sometime?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:31 pm
Sure, I wouldn't mind judging. ^_^ And PMing them about being judges sounds like a good idea.  

Kagura+kyo
Captain

Tipsy Fatcat

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:43 pm
Heck yeah, I'm in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:45 pm
Kagura+kyo
Hatsuharuluvr
I so totally agree with that. But people, feel free to try! ^_^
I would love to see some guys try it would be fun to see 3nodding but there is no one that can pull off Edward's perfection...*daydreams* and if there is...^^ point him out whee  

Chihiro-chan7

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Muzik_Freek

Conservative Werewolf

10,425 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:23 am
I'm not gonna enter but I have a bunch of Twilight related icons and pictures. If anyone wants to see them my account is rebelgirl11894.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff