Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
Nui's Thread for Contests/Quests [Dream Avi Contest! Join!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This thread....
  Roxors!
  Suxors!
  I'mawhore!
View Results

BUCK3T

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:28 pm
User Image

.Introduction.

I've been a member of the gaian community for about 2 years now. I've been through alot. After getting hacked, and in hand, quitting, I have returned. I don't have many of friends on here, and I regret quitting. I miss the times when gaia took my mind off of all of my worries and troubles.

Now, I have joined this wonderful guild in hope of giving, and receiving some help on this quest. I hope that this thread could be used for the literates of the guild to converse on diffrent subjects, and mostly to bring a friendly atmosphere to this guild.

.Rules.

Just to keep it simple, there will be no flaming, or any other rudeness allowed in this thread. No spamming, or pointless posts will be allowed either. Try to keep it PG 13 also, we wouldn't want to warp any children's minds. Oh, and follow the Gaian TOS.

That's it!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:29 pm
User Image

.The Quest.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 291,755 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
#000000 Complex Jacket
x#FFFFFF Complex Shirt M
xBuck Teeth
xBlack Glamrock Jeans
xGift of the Goddess
xBlack Tie
xCowhide Santa Hat
xWhite Class Sock
Guitar of Angellus
xGray Longjohns
xDrop Dead Gorgeous Onyx Skull Hairpin
xPandy Pack
xPirate Patch
xWhite Medical Gloves

Do you see this?!

I am soo close but yet soo far. The last two items are the most expensive, and I don't have any gold left from donating to my "bestie's" quest.

Please, chat, donate, do something to help a nuisance.

Thread of the Quest!

User Image
P;

BUCK3T

BUCK3T

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:34 pm
User Image

.Regulars.

Nuisance(DUH!)
Sotakara
Cromby

I have donated to:

Sotakara
Cromby
Yuki-kun
Beach Chair
Minnie703
Rylan99

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:07 pm
User Image

.Friend's Dream Avatars.

This is my friend Cromby's dream avatar. I know him in real life, and he has just joined gaia. I created this avatar for him and I would really like to see him reach it. I've donated nearly all of the items he is wearing, but that's only because he needed some help to get started.

This is my good friend Yuki-kun's dream avatar. I met him during the Ball this year and we've been friends since. I donated an aquatica to him to help finish his other quest, and also one demonic anklets that he needed.

This guy, Sotakara, doesn't need alot to finish his quest. I'd love to see him happy. If you can, please donate. I donated the last of my cheap items that I didn't need to him.

User Image

BUCK3T

BUCK3T

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:36 pm
User Image

Contests

Current Avatar Contest
This Contest will be held at a later time.

Dream Avatar Contest
Infomation- To join you must send 600g to me. After sending the trade to me I will not except it until you send me a code for your dream avatar.

Which would look like this:
[img]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6326/tek07060373f481zl4.png[/img]

Until the two spots are fill, I will not reveal the other contestant, nor shall they reveal themselves to anyone else. (I see that as a form of cheating, and if I find out that you have went and asked people to vote for you, you will be automatically disqualified.) After the two spots are filled, I will change the poll in this same thread, and wait for somebody to reach a total of 10 votes. First to make it to the 10 votes will recieve 1000 gold. Leaving me with 200 gold for hosting. Sound fair? Then Join!

1/2 Contestants- One spot open!

Bump Contest
Waiting for reply from Moderator of guild.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:09 pm
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Yes, I am literate but I love my abbreviations too. The LOLs and the ILYs...*sigh* So yeah I love this guild - it makes me all warm and tingly. I'm sorry about you getting hacked - I wish I could help you in your quest but I went shopping recently and need some time to save up again before I can help again.  

Charisma Raye

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:28 pm
i would like to commend you on a job well done. you have followed the rules set forth for asking for a donation. keep up the great work as were always looking for someone to spotlight  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:38 am
Charisma Raye
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Yes, I am literate but I love my abbreviations too. The LOLs and the ILYs...*sigh* So yeah I love this guild - it makes me all warm and tingly. I'm sorry about you getting hacked - I wish I could help you in your quest but I went shopping recently and need some time to save up again before I can help again.

The past is the past. There is no reason for me to complain about it now, when nothing can be, or was, done to help. I'm just happy to be back on gaia. I'd forgotten about how fun it was.

@Stratus- Thankyou. I appreciate you posting. You seem to have alot of work on your hands, but, if you ever get bored, you can always come here to talk. I'm almost always on.

What's the date?
xD

BUCK3T

BUCK3T

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:52 am
6/22/07
:B

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:45 am
Gah. Now the thread has died again.

I wonder where my cat is...

BUCK3T

Blackova

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:55 am
Well,here's everything I need.Would like at least 9k to buy at least the Barq VOX Sneakers,Black Tuxedo Pants,and the Charcoal Turtleneck sweater but I would like it if somebody gives me the money I need.

Total Value: 64,390 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Elegant Black Satin Coat
Barq VOX Sneakers
Black Tuxedo Pants
Charcoal Turtleneck Sweater

NU-Do you mind if I send a Friend Request?You seem like a cool person.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:08 am
sotakara
Well,here's everything I need.Would like at least 9k to buy at least the Barq VOX Sneakers,Black Tuxedo Pants,and the Charcoal Turtleneck sweater but I would like it if somebody gives me the money I need.

Total Value: 64,390 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Elegant Black Satin Coat
Barq VOX Sneakers
Black Tuxedo Pants
Charcoal Turtleneck Sweater

NU-Do you mind if I send a Friend Request?You seem like a cool person.

Sorry, but I only add people that I either personally know, or have become good friends with. Though, I will add your dream avatar into that section of my thread and donate a couple items to you that you can do with them whatever you wish.

You seem like a cool person too.

BUCK3T

Blackova

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:25 am
Thanks for the donation and items.

And thanks for adding me to the Donations Needed Post.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:28 am
sotakara
Thanks for the donation and items.

And thanks for adding me to the Donations Needed Post.

No problem.

Could I ask you a favor though? Could you post in here like every hour to keep my thread near the top. I have to get off and go work out.

p;

BUCK3T

Blackova

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:33 am
No problem except you can't expect me on every hour though....but I'll try

☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items