Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
:: Ily's Roost -Check the NOOZ for secret plotting! >:D :: Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mimblex

Clean Pal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:47 pm

HAAAY, welcome to the Roost! Hosted by~
User Image

Welcome!
As I was fluttering my little archaeopteryx self about Gaia, I noticed that, once again, I had nowhere to live. And then I made a sadface. :< Just like that. So, spying the always lovely AFG, I decided I should build my new nest here.

...And so I did. Hi there. *featherpoof* ♥ While the twigs may rattle and the wind may blow, just know that you're always welcome in ily's nest. Drop in and stay a while! Feel free to chat about my art, your art, and the art of life itself. Once again, welcome!

[ index ~ ]
1) lolintro (you are here.)
2) Ily's Artbox - commissions, featured art, etc.
3) Gift Art (I loves it! :<)
4) Flights of Fancy (spot for randomness & free music!)

wahmbulance [ NOOZ ] wahmbulance
july 8 '07-
Sketch commissions on here are closed! (Before I could even get any, too... :'< Uh, bookmarks are still open, though.) This is due to my current heavy distractions with creating a TOTALLY BADASS, community-based breedable shop (although breeding isn't involved so much as AWESOME, ANTHRO TRANSFORMATIONS). Stay tuned for later details on this amazing development... it means MOAR ART, kittens. ♥
Standing commissions/things I still need to get done are processing. XD;

july 3 '07-
I am open for a few gaia-gold sketch commissions! See the artbox post below. <3
I am also offering bookmarks for $10 each (for a limited time - price may raise D: )! They are a fully colored, full-body, laminated bookmark of your character, which are also mailed to you free of charge. See HERE for details, and here is an example:

User Image
kthx. heart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:48 pm

~ Ily's ArtBox ~

So, you like art. Yeah yeah, I know it's true - you're a furry. :U So, here's the little corner of Gaia all about the art of ily. Enjoy. ♥

[ Featured Art : ]
At the moment, all samples of my art can be found on my Furaffinity page. After I work on this place a bit more, there'll be art scattered all over here. 3nodding

[ Commissions : ]
wahmbulance I am open for full-body sketch commissions~! These are 20k each, and heeere are some examples of how I sketch! :'D
~{ex 1 - skunkette "Vignette"}
~{ex 2 - lizard/dragon "Starfyre"}
~{ex 3 - wolf anthro}
~{ex 4 - dancing coon thing}

If you want one, post or PM what you want (refs needed! Or at least a damn detailed description.), then send a trade of 25k and I'll get to it.

Aside from those, these are the other art mediums I dabble in, just so you know~

•Sketches: IE, anything in nothing-but-graphite.
•Inked Line Art: Done with microns.
•Traditional Coloring: Colored either with Prismacolor pencil, Tria markers, or a combination of both. (markers are my specialty, though)
•Digital Coloring: Done in OpenCanvas. Can be cell-shaded, or "watercolor" shaded.

Mimblex

Clean Pal

Mimblex

Clean Pal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:53 pm

~ Gift Art ~

lol none. Nobody knows me. :'D Just so yanno, though, I'll also be throwing up giftart *I* do here as well. If you like to hang out here, or are just an all around hip cat (and no, you don't have to be feline), I'll probably toss some sketches your way. ;D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:54 pm

~ Flights of Fancy ~

For now, I have for you a song:
TV On the Radio - Wolf Like Me

It's the only werewolf-themed song I've ever heard, and it's badass. If you're into canines, transformations, or just all-around awesome music, download it!

lyrics:
Say say my playmate
wont you lay your hands on me
mirror my malady
transfer my tragedy

Got a curse I cannot lift
shines when the sunset shifts
when the moon is round and full
gotta bust that box gotta gut that fish

My mind's aflame

We could jet in a stolen car
but I bet we wouldn't get too far
before the transformation takes
and bloodlust tanks and
crave gets slaked

My mind has changed
my body's frame but god I like it
my heart's aflame
my body's strained but god I like it

My mind has changed
my body's frame but god I like it
my heart's aflame
my body's strained but god I like it

Charge me your day rate
I'll turn you out in time
when the moon is round and full
gonna teach you tricks that'll blow your
mongrel mind
baby doll I recognize
you're a hideous thing inside
if ever there were a lucky kind it's
you you you you

I know its strange another way to get to know you
you'll never know unless we go so let me show you
i know its strange another way to get to know you
we've got till noon here comes the moon
so let it show you
show you now

Feeding on fever
down on all fours
show you what all the
howl is for

Hey hey my playmate
shines when the sunset shifts
tell your gra'ma and your mama too
it's true, true, true, true

Mimblex

Clean Pal

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:13 pm
*peeks at FA gallery*

No too bad of stuff there. *puts on watch list* Also, nice little nest you have yourself here. wink

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:16 pm
Nice..for art..would you like to be PMed or just post here?  

Rainey_angel81

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:12 am
Starting to get the itch for some art again, so maybe. Always nice to get something from someone new.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:08 pm
Hallo all! Nice to have some visitors. <3

Rainey_angel81
Nice..for art..would you like to be PMed or just post here?

Whoo~ I suppose just post. D: Commissions on Gaia are still shaky ground for me, since I'm so un-established... I believe I should change my commission post to say things aren't quite ready. <3; I'm dealing with starting an IRL-commission auction actually, for character full-body, laminated bookmarks. Marrr. Still figuring prices on those, too. XD Probably $15.  

Mimblex

Clean Pal

Chupi the Terrible

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:36 pm
*Looks at the gallery.* Huzzah for fruit bats!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:39 pm
Chupi the Terrible
*Looks at the gallery.* Huzzah for fruit bats!

Indeeds!~ And huzzah for Xenos! D8 Damn those bugs are sexy.  

Mimblex

Clean Pal

Chupi the Terrible

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:01 pm
XP But of course. *Strikes a pose.* But fruit bats seems so... Underdrawn. And yet they're so very great.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:09 pm
Man~ I love fruit bats. All the dark mystery of the carnivorous bats, but vicious FRUIT KILLERS instead - and most are so damn cute! D:
...Emphasis on most. :'D There are exceptions.  

Mimblex

Clean Pal

Chupi the Terrible

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:15 pm
XP Wow. I actually didn't know of that species. But wow does this guy look like he could make a pretty good Godfathery figure or a smug king.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He just seems so smug in that picture... Personally, the spectacled flying-fox has to be my favorite mammal. @_@  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:20 pm
Bahahahaa, oh lawd. XD They have such horrible faces. It's so awesome. I like the spectacled ones too~ Their gold markings are so neat. Man, they're BIG too. A lot of fruit bats are, as well... I wonder why. D: (I guess listen to your momma, eating your fruits IS good for you.)
The Egyptian fruit bat's always been my fave, though. That's the species I drew in graphite on my FA. :3  

Mimblex

Clean Pal

Chupi the Terrible

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:24 pm
Mm... But fruit bats are kinda weird as a whole. I mean, so many are so active in the day. And my specialty is reptiles, but you seem to know quite a bit about bats... There's a small white species of diurnal bat that feeds on nectar I remember reading about as a child, but I could never recall its species name. Might you know of it?  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff