Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
When .hack Made you go ~AARRGG!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite twin blade?
  Kite
  A-20
  Natsume
  Sora
  Shugo
  Alkaid
  Azure Flame Kite
View Results

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:53 pm

This thread will more than likely have lots of spoilers, so don't say I didn't warn you

You know there was been a boss or plot twist that made you want to rip out your hair and scream, and you did it too. So come and complain about it!! 3nodding

While we're at it;
You also know you wanted to cry at least once. I myself admit to crying twice. sweatdrop

So what was it that made you cry/ scream/ made your brain want to explode.
I yelled AARRG! At~

OVAN!! [The plot twist and the boss]
Wiseman = Yata!?!
[WISEMAN was 10 yrs old?!Wtf... no wonder he was
Awful at wavemaster...ing]
Getting 50 virus cores in QUARANTINE
Magus [stupid leaves... >.>]
Sakaki [trying to hurt Zelkova and Atoli! I can pardon the later... but Zelkova is just so cute!]
Nuke Usagimaru [he’s not funny... at all]
Tsukasa's Daddy!

I cried when...
Alkaid became a lost one
And
When Macha died
[I'm such a pansy... I know]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:40 pm
It made me sad when Mia disappeared. D:
Fighting Ovan made me angry because he kept killing me. D<
GETTING J VIRUS CORES MADE ME WANNA KILL SOMEONE. DDDD<

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:00 pm
XxGrieverxX

GETTING J VIRUS CORES MADE ME WANNA KILL SOMEONE. DDDD<
I remember tring to get those... that made me throw something at my tv...o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:00 pm
You put A-20 on the list! <333

Oh hell, the virus cores. That postponed me defeating Quarantine for months because I got so pissed at it. When I played it the second time it wasn't so bad, but damn it took a while.

But...

> Elk never logging on. Ever. ;_; Mia's fault. Rahr at her (even though I love her). And then he's all... Endrance and NEVER logs off. WHAT THE HELL, ELK? Er.

> I wanted to slap Haseo the entire first game! He was so stupid at times. But that's why I love him. He has more character than Kite.

> Goblin tag. ... I saw the new goblin tag for G.U. 2 and quite frankly, I may die.

Destry

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:16 pm
Destry
You put A-20 on the list! <333

Oh hell, the virus cores. That postponed me defeating Quarantine for months because I got so pissed at it. When I played it the second time it wasn't so bad, but damn it took a while.

But...

> Elk never logging on. Ever. ;_; Mia's fault. Rahr at her (even though I love her). And then he's all... Endrance and NEVER logs off. WHAT THE HELL, ELK? Er.

> I wanted to slap Haseo the entire first game! He was so stupid at times. But that's why I love him. He has more character than Kite.

> Goblin tag. ... I saw the new goblin tag for G.U. 2 and quite frankly, I may die.
The Goblin tag is awful... if you raise the max speed on your bike to much, you can't turn worth crap. Which makes it impossible....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:14 pm
elks a quere im so sad *dies*but wait also sakaki is the grudge kid! endrance likes haseo .......0-o  

Ryfenn

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:14 pm
User Image I got really REALLY pissed off at Wiseman when he was the only wavemaster avaliable. He didn't heal me when I really needed it (he had the spells AND the SP to do them too) so I'd die halfway through a dungeon and we all know how frustrating that was.

So because of him, I almost broke my controller 437594 times. D:

And I ended up making Balmung (YES, a blademaster) to be my wavemaster and he did a MUCH better job.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:25 pm
Collecting Virus Cores in Quarantine forced me to make a darn LIST for the Cores I needed. Jeez! Finding the right monsters in the first place took me forever!
I had several times where I cried. Me = VERY fragile emotions.

I cried when Mia transformed AND afterwards. Also at the ending of //quarantine itself. That's three moments already! ;_;

In GU, there were times I kinda died inside because of Haseo bossing around...Atoli, mostly. But I cried when Alkaid became a Lost One (she was my favorite GU girl, too! Why, Alkaid, why!), when I saw a cutscene of Endrance looking around for Mia (it was just too touching...me and my best friends cried too, mind you.), AND when Haseo told Alkaid about what Honeysuckle meant. Well, it was just a tear or two that time, but still considered crying, I guess.

Dark Moon Deity

Kira Ayanami

Professional Loser

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:37 am
The only major thing that really ticked me off is well the use of cell-shading in g.u. But that's just a personal pet peeve.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:45 am
I don't played the games, but times like these seems to be bad surprised
And no one likes Shugo xd

x umeko yoko

Destry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:35 am
x-Rorein
The Goblin tag is awful... if you raise the max speed on your bike to much, you can't turn worth crap. Which makes it impossible....

Egh, sounds like a trial of fun and error right there. I watched my friend do it. She'd tried and failed, she said, but the time I was over she did it on her first try. I guess it depends on want you do to your bike and how much patience you have. XD

Tsutuna
The only major thing that really ticked me off is well the use of cell-shading in g.u. But that's just a personal pet peeve.

Mm yeah, I didn't like that at first either. Ever since they used cel shading on Wind Waker, I never liked it. It looked dumb. But I've gotten used to it... however lazy it tends to look.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:01 am
Gray Wolf-Chan
They're not bad they are evil!! D<

And Shugo need to go burn in a fiery abyss with Piros D<<

x-Rorein

x umeko yoko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:24 am
x-Rorein
Gray Wolf-Chan

Yes evil D:
Yes, Shugo and Piros are going to die !

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Gray Wolf-Chan
x-Rorein

Yes evil D:
Yes, Shugo and Piros are going to die !
Can I push them into the fiery abyss or do you want the honor?  

x-Rorein

Lunaris Core

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:48 am
Hmm....moments that made me go AAAARGH? Let's see:

1. Collecting virus cores.
2. Collecting Data seeds. (Fighting AIDA in Avvie form is fun. Finding that AIDA is in the only room you haven't looked into, not fun.)
3. Fighting Skeith.
4. Fighting Magus and his stupid leaves of DEATH.
5. Fighting Stone Turtle
6. Going though the Moon Tree dungeon. It was easy, but I ran out of items halfway. .... gonk I had to run all the way back to town and stock up. >.O
7. Fighting Sakubo(Gorre). That bubble attack REALLY ticks me off. >.<

Anyways, that's basically what I didn't like in .hack. .Hack//G.U. 3 is probably going to be hard too. Moments that made me cry:

Alkaid!!!!!!!! T.T
When Gaspard was trying to explain to Silabus about the 'being in the game' thing. I don't know why this makes me cry. I guess it's just the sight of Gaspard being sad. I heart Gaspard! whee  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff